Rat Families.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
This thread has been a very long time coming....it is a thread that I've tried to write before, but I couldn't.....do you know why?
I felt like I was betraying the family I loved, the family I lived with......the family that betrayed me!
Yup, they betrayed me, they all shafted me to secure him a visa....and I still felt bad, haha.....how ridiculously stupid is that? :rolleyes:

The majority of rat victims have been betrayed by families, families wearing masks of kind, loving, generous people, so some of my post will refer to rat family behaviour in general, but mostly....to truly emphasise the lengths of the deception and the hurt felt.....I will refer specifically to my own experience.

Mummy Rat: Where do I begin? :rolleyes: Mummy rat is your rats closest ally, she is completely in on the scam, she will tell you she loves you, she will call you daughter, she will let you live in her home, she will laugh with you, cry with you......and all with the biggest dagger in your back.

My MIL took care of me like no mother had before. She cooked all my foods, she travelled around locally to find me butter (expensive for them), to find me strawberry jam, she learned on Google how to cook fried egg on toast, she made me their version of baked beans.....all of those examples given, they were done because I was so incredibly home sick....so she was trying to incorporate English stuff in my diet to make me feel at home. Whenever she became aware of foods I favoured, she kept them in a steady supply.

We were both natural gigglers, we laughed like idiots at everything. We did hair together, painted nails together, looked through photo albums together.
She nursed my wounds after his assaults, she taught him how to bring me down from panic attacks, she went out and found me iron tablets, because she was worried about my not eating meat, she refused to take money off me when I offered it for meds, for food. She washed and ironed my clothes, she changed my bedding almost daily, she came for walks with me.
She kept my passport, cash and bank cards safe, after finding them when I hid them from rat, she'd bring me home little treats, hug me always, light the gas for my coffee, constantly bring little foodie treats in to me. We compared fashion, dark and light skin, we laughed because I was trying to go brown, and they wanted light skin. She cleaned the bedroom, taught me some words etc, she was always giving me her slippers, because she worried that I was always barefoot on dirty floors outside, in floods inside, up trees etc.

Do you see? You see how lovely she was too me? How kind and welcoming?
I thought she was my friend, I loved her like family.....she had a knife in my back :thumbsup:

Daddy Rat: Some people think daddy rat does not know about the scam. I disagree. If daddy rat met you, was nice to you....and didn't warn you....he was 100% in on the scam......no ifs, buts or maybes.

Daddy rat, as the head of the household, needs to focus on his families standing in society....he wants his boy married to a Tunisian woman, who obeys, scrubs house and breeds like a rabbit. He does not want a foreigner with his boy....of any age group, but especially an older one.....they'll play along, as they know the bezness girlfriend/wife is not forever...that the real wife will come later.

Daddy rat let me live in his home. We spoke a lot in our mixture of words we knew in different languages. We spoke of the differences in our countries, our food, politics, we spoke about the referendum, education....double glazed windows and dodgy gas supplies! :D
He was a clever man, I enjoyed our chats.

He always brought me chairs, as I always sit on the floor, he was the one looked in various villages to track me down meds, he bought me home a new diary, calendars and pens from the bank he worked in. He paid for everything....my entire keep was paid for from his salary, as though I was one of his own. He paid to take us all on holiday, he exchanged my cash commission free at his bank, and always provided a detailed receipt. I was his responsibility if Houssem was at work, he was to keep me safe.
He and MIL always told Houssem off and shouted if he upset me, frightened me.....they sided with me, protected me...it was all a show.
I thought he was my friend, I loved him like family.....he had a knife in my back :thumbsup:

Rat Siblings: Ok, so this one hurts, even to this day.....this one is like a punch in my stomach.

I'll focus on his sister first, as she was just turned ten years old when I moved in. This was a little girl that was so happy to have a sister, was so proud to introduce me to all her little friends. She also did hair and nails with me and her mother, she gave me flowers and little sweets always, I helped her with her English, we danced, we sang, we laughed....she was just a kid. Other than myself, she was the only one that was real....she was the only member of that family, bar his very young cousins, that did not have a knife in my back.

It's difficult for me to say much about rat sisters, because of the age of my one, but I know from others that many ask for gifts, steal cash....turn out to be the wife in disguise, so your input would be much appreciated, but here, in this OP, I am more focused on the masks they wore ....how kind they are to us....and all to secure a visa for the rat, the betrayal and hurt.

His brother, waaaaaaahhhhhh :Cry:
I thought he was my best friend in Tunisia. We were inseparable, he made me laugh, was generally a clown like me. He hid my stuff to protect it from Houssem, he was my safe place when Houssem kicked off, he sneaked me out for walks when Houssem kept me house bound, he taught me language, especially bad words, we laughed until we cried together, he beat Houssem up twice after he assaulted me, and after he smashed my phone. I thought we were so incredibly close, so I'll still not write much on him, as this one still stings.
I thought he was my friend, I loved him like family.....he had a knife in my back :thumbsup::Cry:

Extended rat family: If they met you, were nice to you and did not warn you....they were 100% in on the scam. I met aunties, uncles and cousins by the bucket load....each and every one of them had a knife in my back.

With my rat family, we lived together, we laughed together, we cried together, we went on holiday together, they gave me Christmas, spoiled me on my birthday with cake, balloons, music and gifts, we played together, went out together, walked together, ate together, picked fruit together, watched TV together, sat gathered on the front porch together on rugs and cushions eating, talking, laughing, I'd come home from a day trip with him and find little gifts on my bed, they gave me a family copy of the Qu'ran....and there are so many more examples I could give.

Based on the examples I've given, would you have guessed that these people that treated me like royalty, that called me daughter/sister, that spent so much money on me and took no money from me, were a rat family? That they were betraying me and stabbing me in the back at every turn? Because I didn't see it, it took me a long time to accept it, it still hurts, but not as much as when I first found out.

I have given my examples here specifically to prove the lengths these rat families will go to, solely to get a visa for their boy, or enough scammed cash for him to purchase his bride, and the entire family to live off.....they put on a good show, so for those victims/survivors that so often say: Oh no, not his family, they would never condone the scam, they would never behave that way, we are still in contact, we are still close, they are so shocked and angry with him, they've kicked him out etc......it's all a lie!!! They are 100% in on the scam from the moment they greet you with loving arms and fake smiles .....but no warning!

These families do not love you, you are not part of the family, you are nothing more than a brick on the pathway of the family rats deluded visions of wealth, visas, success....and a 'virgin' bride.
Wake up, open your eyes: THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY DO NOT LOVE NOR CARE FOR YOU!!

I've accepted the betrayal, even after all those examples I've given you, so you can too. Accept that they are fakes, they are complicit in a scam, a crime.....you mean nothing to them on a personal level, only on a monetary and material level. They all want what you have....and they will betray you and destroy you to get it. Once you have become of no use, they will show you their true faces or cut you off.

We have members here who have never met their rat, never met his family.....yet these desperadoes are on camera telling the victim how much they love her! It is not possible to love a stranger on the internet. You can feel deep feelings, a deep connection, you can care, develop a loyalty and believe you love, but in the flesh, people are different, you are all strangers to each other.
It is not possible for the parents of a rat to love a woman they spoke to for half an hour on Skype. They do not love us in real life, as I learned...so they cannot love through a camera lens.

The family are rats, they are fakes, they are part of the scam.....and victims must accept this.

Examples from others would be much appreciated, as obviously, I can only relate to my own.....but some families are different, they do not wear the masks of mine, they are outwardly nasty, they openly ask for gifts.
I think it's important to have all examples out there, so any current victim can see the sheer depths these betrayals stoop to....and just how many family members and friends support the scam.

This is organised crime, premeditated from the word go.....and involves many people. Your rat may have you believe that it's you and him against the world (mine said this :D ) but in actuality, it is you against him, his ratty family and his friends. They are one....you are alone.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Also, for those that like me, hear those infamous words:
We are more like Europeans, my family are relaxed, modern and more liberal thinking.....it's a lie!!
My rat told me this lie to excuse the fact that his family let me live with them outside of marriage....but they will only do this to a victim of bezness. In truth, they are stone age and traditional in their beliefs.

It's easy to believe this stuff when you only speak online, see pics of Adidas clothing, people drinking etc....but it is not the reality.
It's easy to believe if you met them in a plastic tourist resort, as the youth do seem more like us....but this changes with age...they become more traditional and religious.

Step outside the tourist zones, see real life, real families, learn the culture...then you will see they are all complicit in the scam and understand.

How many of our members have married the rat, had henna parties with the family females, wedding receptions etc.....and the whole family and social circle have gone along with it? Every single person at these occasions is complicit in the scam.

Oftentimes, the real wife to be is a guest at these occasions, disguised as a cousin or a fake sister, she is laughing at you with the family, talking about you in their language, fantasizing about the future with deluded visions of wealth.

These families laugh at us, in front of us and behind our backs.....it's amazing what you hear when they think you don't understand. Rat families :thumbsup:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Glad you wrote this thread.

Let me tell my story. My rat was not your typical rat. He was educated, he had a good job, his family is educated, they all have good jobs. They seemed like a normal family to me. They were all nice to me.

Mother Rat: She was educated. Very nice lady. Was always telling my rat how much she loved me. How beautiful I was. She was preparing our home for me to come live in or vacation in Tunisia. She didn’t care who my rat married, as long as he wasn’t happy. That was a lie. Found out that he was introduce to a cousin years prior. So why all of a sudden she didn’t care that he married me. ALL LIES!!

Father Rat: Same as mother rat. Just wanted son to be happy. Treated me with respect. Didn’t interact with him.

Brother Rat: Just like Mango, this one hurt. He called me sister. He treated me like a sister. I extended my hand and told him if he ever needed me, I would always be there. Found out he wasn’t shit either.

Sister rat: She came in the end. She tried to get us back together. But the final lie. He broke it off with me after an argument. She tried to get us back together. She told me was that he was going to call me, that he was scared I wouldn’t get back with him (and I wasn’t) and that he had ran out of internet, that’s why he couldn’t call me. She tried to force me to apologize and run back to him after he has done me wrong and I found out his lies. She had no regards for my safety, for the lies he told, no nothing. Just wanted me to say I’m sorry to her brother and run back to him.

None of them cared for me. How could they? I was a lady behind a phone screen. But they are really nice, really caring to your face. All the while plotting. They can keep up this facade for years. However time it takes to get the visa and to invade your country. They are patient people.

Your rat family does not love you, they love the money and visa they see in you. Better life. You can try and justify it until you’re blue in the face, they simple do not care for you. Their love is not unconditional like ours, their loves comes with conditions, terms, motives and contracts. You will always be looking over your shoulder with them. What kind of life is that to live?

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Here is the conversation.

After I prayed, I did apologize to him and forgave him for all he did. I was told that, “forgiving someone is NOT for them, it’s for your freedom.” It cost me my pride, BUT I gained freedom. And that was enough to release the hold of anger that I had for him. Even though I did nothing wrong. I know in order for me to heal, I needed to get that burden from my shoulder. And we never spoke again.

But you can see how she did not care about me. It was all about pleasing her brother. He was the one that lied, he was the rat, he wanted the visa. But she didn’t care. This is the life you’ll live. You’ll be in their country with no one to support you. Mentally getting beat down.

Attachments

Mango Chutney

Staff member
That is most definitely true. I guess wishing death on them is what got me. I had never wished death on another person before. I’m still a bitch sometimes though lol.
Loads of them pretend to be terminally ill or surrounded by resurrected family members anyway, so bollocks to them....who cares if the scamming shites are wished death.....they certainly serve no purpose on earth :thumbsup:

After the death of my friend, I delayed my return flight, so I could be in England for the funeral....he was so angry, he told me he hoped she burned in hell....well I didn't receive no apology for that, nor for the death threats sent to my children and a friend.
I still wasn't a bitch....but I sure wish I had been :thumbsup:

I have nothing to apologise to him or them for, but even if I did.....I'm buggered if I'd bloody do it....they betrayed me and lied to me from start to finish, so they can shove any apologies they feel they deserve up their asses :thumbsup:

Galleta

This thread has been a very long time coming....it is a thread that I've tried to write before, but I couldn't.....do you know why?
I felt like I was betraying the family I loved, the family I lived with......the family that betrayed me!
Yup, they betrayed me, they all shafted me to secure him a visa....and I still felt bad, haha.....how ridiculously stupid is that? :rolleyes:

The majority of rat victims have been betrayed by families, families wearing masks of kind, loving, generous people, so some of my post will refer to rat family behaviour in general, but mostly....to truly emphasise the lengths of the deception and the hurt felt.....I will refer specifically to my own experience.

Mummy Rat: Where do I begin? :rolleyes: Mummy rat is your rats closest ally, she is completely in on the scam, she will tell you she loves you, she will call you daughter, she will let you live in her home, she will laugh with you, cry with you......and all with the biggest dagger in your back.

My MIL took care of me like no mother had before. She cooked all my foods, she travelled around locally to find me butter (expensive for them), to find me strawberry jam, she learned on Google how to cook fried egg on toast, she made me their version of baked beans.....all of those examples given, they were done because I was so incredibly home sick....so she was trying to incorporate English stuff in my diet to make me feel at home. Whenever she became aware of foods I favoured, she kept them in a steady supply.

We were both natural gigglers, we laughed like idiots at everything. We did hair together, painted nails together, looked through photo albums together.
She nursed my wounds after his assaults, she taught him how to bring me down from panic attacks, she went out and found me iron tablets, because she was worried about my not eating meat, she refused to take money off me when I offered it for meds, for food. She washed and ironed my clothes, she changed my bedding almost daily, she came for walks with me.
She kept my passport, cash and bank cards safe, after finding them when I hid them from rat, she'd bring me home little treats, hug me always, light the gas for my coffee, constantly bring little foodie treats in to me. We compared fashion, dark and light skin, we laughed because I was trying to go brown, and they wanted light skin. She cleaned the bedroom, taught me some words etc, she was always giving me her slippers, because she worried that I was always barefoot on dirty floors outside, in floods inside, up trees etc.

Do you see? You see how lovely she was too me? How kind and welcoming?
I thought she was my friend, I loved her like family.....she had a knife in my back :thumbsup:

Daddy Rat: Some people think daddy rat does not know about the scam. I disagree. If daddy rat met you, was nice to you....and didn't warn you....he was 100% in on the scam......no ifs, buts or maybes.

Daddy rat, as the head of the household, needs to focus on his families standing in society....he wants his boy married to a Tunisian woman, who obeys, scrubs house and breeds like a rabbit. He does not want a foreigner with his boy....of any age group, but especially an older one.....they'll play along, as they know the bezness girlfriend/wife is not forever...that the real wife will come later.

Daddy rat let me live in his home. We spoke a lot in our mixture of words we knew in different languages. We spoke of the differences in our countries, our food, politics, we spoke about the referendum, education....double glazed windows and dodgy gas supplies! :D
He was a clever man, I enjoyed our chats.

He always brought me chairs, as I always sit on the floor, he was the one looked in various villages to track me down meds, he bought me home a new diary, calendars and pens from the bank he worked in. He paid for everything....my entire keep was paid for from his salary, as though I was one of his own. He paid to take us all on holiday, he exchanged my cash commission free at his bank, and always provided a detailed receipt. I was his responsibility if Houssem was at work, he was to keep me safe.
He and MIL always told Houssem off and shouted if he upset me, frightened me.....they sided with me, protected me...it was all a show.
I thought he was my friend, I loved him like family.....he had a knife in my back :thumbsup:

Rat Siblings: Ok, so this one hurts, even to this day.....this one is like a punch in my stomach.

I'll focus on his sister first, as she was just turned ten years old when I moved in. This was a little girl that was so happy to have a sister, was so proud to introduce me to all her little friends. She also did hair and nails with me and her mother, she gave me flowers and little sweets always, I helped her with her English, we danced, we sang, we laughed....she was just a kid. Other than myself, she was the only one that was real....she was the only member of that family, bar his very young cousins, that did not have a knife in my back.

It's difficult for me to say much about rat sisters, because of the age of my one, but I know from others that many ask for gifts, steal cash....turn out to be the wife in disguise, so your input would be much appreciated, but here, in this OP, I am more focused on the masks they wore ....how kind they are to us....and all to secure a visa for the rat, the betrayal and hurt.

His brother, waaaaaaahhhhhh :Cry:
I thought he was my best friend in Tunisia. We were inseparable, he made me laugh, was generally a clown like me. He hid my stuff to protect it from Houssem, he was my safe place when Houssem kicked off, he sneaked me out for walks when Houssem kept me house bound, he taught me language, especially bad words, we laughed until we cried together, he beat Houssem up twice after he assaulted me, and after he smashed my phone. I thought we were so incredibly close, so I'll still not write much on him, as this one still stings.
I thought he was my friend, I loved him like family.....he had a knife in my back :thumbsup::Cry:

Extended rat family: If they met you, were nice to you and did not warn you....they were 100% in on the scam. I met aunties, uncles and cousins by the bucket load....each and every one of them had a knife in my back.

With my rat family, we lived together, we laughed together, we cried together, we went on holiday together, they gave me Christmas, spoiled me on my birthday with cake, balloons, music and gifts, we played together, went out together, walked together, ate together, picked fruit together, watched TV together, sat gathered on the front porch together on rugs and cushions eating, talking, laughing, I'd come home from a day trip with him and find little gifts on my bed, they gave me a family copy of the Qu'ran....and there are so many more examples I could give.

Based on the examples I've given, would you have guessed that these people that treated me like royalty, that called me daughter/sister, that spent so much money on me and took no money from me, were a rat family? That they were betraying me and stabbing me in the back at every turn? Because I didn't see it, it took me a long time to accept it, it still hurts, but not as much as when I first found out.

I have given my examples here specifically to prove the lengths these rat families will go to, solely to get a visa for their boy, or enough scammed cash for him to purchase his bride, and the entire family to live off.....they put on a good show, so for those victims/survivors that so often say: Oh no, not his family, they would never condone the scam, they would never behave that way, we are still in contact, we are still close, they are so shocked and angry with him, they've kicked him out etc......it's all a lie!!! They are 100% in on the scam from the moment they greet you with loving arms and fake smiles .....but no warning!

These families do not love you, you are not part of the family, you are nothing more than a brick on the pathway of the family rats deluded visions of wealth, visas, success....and a 'virgin' bride.
Wake up, open your eyes: THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY DO NOT LOVE NOR CARE FOR YOU!!

I've accepted the betrayal, even after all those examples I've given you, so you can too. Accept that they are fakes, they are complicit in a scam, a crime.....you mean nothing to them on a personal level, only on a monetary and material level. They all want what you have....and they will betray you and destroy you to get it. Once you have become of no use, they will show you their true faces or cut you off.

We have members here who have never met their rat, never met his family.....yet these desperadoes are on camera telling the victim how much they love her! It is not possible to love a stranger on the internet. You can feel deep feelings, a deep connection, you can care, develop a loyalty and believe you love, but in the flesh, people are different, you are all strangers to each other.
It is not possible for the parents of a rat to love a woman they spoke to for half an hour on Skype. They do not love us in real life, as I learned...so they cannot love through a camera lens.

The family are rats, they are fakes, they are part of the scam.....and victims must accept this.

Examples from others would be much appreciated, as obviously, I can only relate to my own.....but some families are different, they do not wear the masks of mine, they are outwardly nasty, they openly ask for gifts.
I think it's important to have all examples out there, so any current victim can see the sheer depths these betrayals stoop to....and just how many family members and friends support the scam.

This is organised crime, premeditated from the word go.....and involves many people. Your rat may have you believe that it's you and him against the world (mine said this :D ) but in actuality, it is you against him, his ratty family and his friends. They are one....you are alone.
I’m curious...in what way did his family knife you in the back?
It sounds like your husband was an abusive *** but his family , from your description, sound lovely.
Maybe I’ve missed something from your previous posts. Did they eventually turn against you?
Or is it the fact that they were only nice to you because of your visa potential etc?
In that case, isn’t that human nature anyway?
Here in uk I know full well that if a person is rich, has a nice house/car/job etc, they are more likely to be sought after and popular .
I’m not disputing what you’re saying, just curious to know what happened with this nice sounding family .

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Great post mango.
I can't fully remember all of your story but did the family know he was cheating or had his other victims?
Yes, the family knew he was cheating and had other victims. He lied and told me one was his cousin, the other his ex. His mother stood there wailing, telling me she loved me, because I was going to leave. I was the only victim he'd met in the flesh....so she put on quite a show to protect his visa.
I’m curious...in what way did his family knife you in the back?
It sounds like your husband was an abusive *** but his family , from your description, sound lovely.
Maybe I’ve missed something from your previous posts. Did they eventually turn against you?
Or is it the fact that they were only nice to you because of your visa potential etc?
In that case, isn’t that human nature anyway?
Here in uk I know full well that if a person is rich, has a nice house/car/job etc, they are more likely to be sought after and popular .
I’m not disputing what you’re saying, just curious to know what happened with this nice sounding family .
Galleta, this rat family sat in different rooms, pretending they couldn't hear him assaulting me, then cleared up the mess afterwards....is this a nice family?

This family stopped me from going to the police to report that piece of gutter trash, after he stole my bank cards, my wallet, my passport, my devices that allowed me to contact others for help....is this a nice family?

This family made excuses for his cheating and lying, they covered his deception....is this a nice family?

This rat and his mother stood in the kitchen talking about me and laughing at me, not knowing I was awake and could understand them....is this a nice family?

This rat and his father had a conversation IN FRONT OF ME after the referendum result....with his father telling him he needed to find a new victim, as I could no longer get him a visa....is this a nice family?

* They didn’t know I understood them.

This family all betrayed me with their silence, not one of them tipped me off to the scam, not once!
Not one of this family told me I was being used, that it was illegal for me to live with him outside of marriage and I was construed a whore, not one of them told him it was not acceptable to keep me in the house, threaten to kill my kids, assault me and steal from me....is that a nice family?

You haven't been to Tunisia, you still believe your blatant rat might be a good man....it's pretty clear that if a family wore masks to betray you, you would fall for it, as you clearly believe I was with a good family.

Your reply reinforces the point in my OP....that the ENTIRE family is involved, they wear masks, they are very convincing, and so we believe they are good people. They are not good people!
His parents pimped him out to me and even provided the bed....all to secure him a visa to the land of milk and honey.
They thought that if I got him a visa, they too would reap the benefits of my hard earned cash. Nice family.

This 'good' family ceased speaking to me, once I became of no value. Even though I had refused him a visa outright, they all kept up the farce for another year, with the hope of changing my mind....until the UK voted leave. They then ADVISED him to get a new victim, his father was setting him up a fake bank account to get abroad...this is FRAUD. His family contributed financially towards his multiple, failed ILLEGAL immigration attempts....and waved goodbye to him at the airport......this is A CRIME!

Good family? I don't think so. They decieved me daily for that rat, everything was fake.....and you have fallen for it too, even without meeting them.
Do you see how convincing these rat families are? How real it all seems? They put on a performance worthy of an Oscar.

What happens in Tunisia is NOTHING like the gold diggers in our countries.....it is not even remotely comparable in terms of destruction.

Last edited:

Galleta

Yes, the family knew he was cheating and had other victims. He lied and told me one was his cousin, the other his ex. His mother stood there wailing, telling me she loved me, because I was going to leave. I was the only victim he'd met in the flesh....she put on quite a show to protect his visa.

Galleta, this rat family sat in different rooms, pretending they couldn't hear him assaulting me, then cleared up the mess afterwards....is this a nice family?

This family stopped me from going to the police to report that piece of gutter trash, after he stole my bank cards, my wallet, my devices that allowed me to contact others for help....is this a nice family?

This family made excuses for his cheating and lying, they covered his deception....is this a nice family?

This rat and his mother stood in the kitchen talking about me and laughing at me, not knowing I was awake and could understand them....is this a nice family?

This rat and his father had a conversation IN FRONT OF ME after the referendum result....with his father telling him he needed to find a new victim, as I could no longer get him a visa....is this a nice family?

This family all betrayed me with their silence, not one of them tipped me off to the scam, not once!
Not one of this family told me I was being used, that it was illegal for me to live with him outside of marriage and I was construed a whore, not one of them told him it was not acceptable to keep me in the house, threaten to kill my kids, assault me and steal from me....is that a nice family?

You haven't been to Tunisia, you still believe your blatant rat might be a good man....it's pretty clear that if a family wore masks to betray you, you would fall for it, as you clearly believe I was with a good family.

Your reply reinforces the point in my OP....that the ENTIRE family is involved, they wear masks, they are very convincing, and so we believe they are good people. They are not good people!
His parents pimped him out to me and even provided the bed....all to secure him a visa to the land of milk and honey.

This 'good' family ceased speaking to me, once I became of no value. Even though I had refused him a visa outright, they all kept up the farce with the hope of changing my mind....until the UK voted leave. They ADVISED him to get a new victim, his father was setting him up a fake bank account to get abroad...this is FRAUD. His family contributed financially towards his multiple, failed immigration attempts....and waved goodbye to him at the airport......this is A CRIME!

Good family? I don't think so. They decieved me daily for that rat, everything was fake.....and you have fallen for it too, even without meeting them.
Do you see how convincing these rat families are? How real it all seems? They put in a performance worthy of an Oscar.

What happens in Tunisia is NOTHING like the gold diggers in our countries.....it is not even remotely comparable in terms of destruction.
Thanks mango.. I didn’t know the full story and the aftermath to this.
No , definitely not a nice family :(

Mystery

Inactive
My rat family,
I was introduced to my rat mother, father , and brother. I had booked into a hotel with my family.
We went to a family wedding not tourist resort.
But rat wanted me to meet his family.
I got to the door and they were all standing in a row waiting to kiss and hug me.
They cooked me couscus and lots of other food fruit ECT. That evening I returned to the hotel.
My rat came picked me and my sister from the hotel to stay at his parents. We had a bed in the bedroom my rat in the living room and the rest in another room. They did everything for me washed my clothes cooked I was not allowed to do a thing. I was treated like a Queen by all. I felt I was on show. Introduced to loads of people that was family. They learned to say I love you are our daughter. I was given little gifts not expensive but it was a nice justure. I thought of my rat family as my own. My mother had passed away and she treated me like a daughter.
Then his sister and Sil was introduced to me.
They treated me like a part of the family.
We danced did henna together ECT.
Then I married my rat by fake imam. His brother was my wali. I only had 1 family member at my wedding. I didn't have the big wedding it was in his family home with just some men his mother sister ,Sil and 2 brothers. My dress was borrowed and i paid for my own rings. His mother put the ring on my finger it suppose to be a honour.
That night we slept together I mean slept.
Before our wedding we did not share a room.
The 2nd day of our wedding his mother asked for me to pay for a villa for all the family.
I was shocked like where did they think I had the money. I returned to the UK because of my visa.
The begging started send this send that buy me this buy me that. Mam needs bother need sister need uncle aunt they all need some thing.
I love you send me money. I never once received anything in uk from 1 of them.
Send western union send send I love you send me money. Send me 10k like wtf.
By the time I returned he had got out of me 40k
The money was left to me from my mother.
I was young and folish, I returned pregnant.
That's when my life turned to hell. I was not allowed out I had to wear what they choose for me. Don't do this don't do that sit read the Qur'an.
Pray pray and more pray. Rat was always out with his friends sat in a coffee shop or out in the town till all hours. I returned to the UK still thinking he loved me. I was a fool. Then we went to Tunisia and that's another story. .
But you get the picture they all love you when your supplying them with something.
Mango is right they will stab you in the back.
Mine would stab me in my heart too.:(:(

Last edited:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Thanks mango.. I didn’t know the full story and the aftermath to this.
No , definitely not a nice family :(
And thats the thing that’s dangerous for victims. They come off as the nicest family and you feel that they are amazing people. But the minute the deal is done, if he decides to marry his Tunisian virgin, they will block you and side with the new bride and him. They will treat you like scum and act as if you are not even worth the dirt on their flip flops.

THEIR JOB IS TO BE BE NICE TO YOU! That is their role.

My rat brother was so nice to me, he basically called me his sister. Like i would wake up to text from his brother, calling me sister. The minute I found out about the scam, about his rat ways, that all changed. But before then, I was this beautiful Queen.

Rat families are NOT nice families. And truth be told, their betrayal actually hurts the most.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
My rat family,
I was introduced to my rat mother, father , and brother. I had booked into a hotel with my family.
We went to a family wedding not tourist resort.
But rat wanted me to meet his family.
I got to the door and they were all standing in a row waiting to kiss and hug me.
They cooked me couscus and lots of other food fruit ECT. That evening I returned to the hotel.
My rat came picked me and my sister from the hotel to stay at his parents. We had a bed in the bedroom my rat in the living room and the rest in another room. They did everything for me washed my clothes cooked I was not allowed to do a thing. I was treated like a Queen by all. I felt I was on show. Introduced to loads of people that was family. They learned to say I love you Ari you are our daughter. I was given little gifts not expensive but it was a nice justure. I thought of my rat family as my own. My mother had passed away and she treated me like a daughter.
Then his sister and Sil was introduced to me.
They treated me like a part of the family.
We danced did henna together ECT.
Then I married my rat by fake imam. His brother was my wali. I only had 1 family member at my wedding. I didn't have the big wedding it was in his family home with just some men his mother sister ,Sil and 2 brothers. My dress was borrowed and i paid for my own rings. His mother put the ring on my finger it suppose to be a honour.
That night we slept together I mean slept.
Before our wedding we did not share a room.
The 2nd day of our wedding his mother asked for me to pay for a villa for all the family.
I was shocked like where did they think I had the money. I returned to the UK because of my visa.
The begging started send this send that buy me this buy me that. Mam needs bother need sister need uncle aunt they all need some thing.
I love you send me money. I never once received anything in uk from 1 of them.
Send western union send send I love you send me money. Send me 10k like wtf.
By the time I returned he had got out of me 40k
The money was left to me from my mother.
I was young and folish, I returned pregnant.
That's when my life turned to hell. I was not allowed out I had to wear what they choose for me. Don't do this don't do that sit read the Qur'an.
Pray pray and more pray. Rat was always out with his friends sat in a coffee shop or out in the town till all hours. I returned to the UK still thinking he loved me. I was a fool. Then we went to Tunisia and that's another story. .
But you get the picture they all love you when your supplying them with something.
Mango is right they will stab you in the back.
Mine would stab me in my heart too.:(:(
Vicious, disgusting pieces of shit!
40k from a young girl! My God, those bastards should have been made for life in their third world shit pit....but I’ll bet like all rats, they squandered it away on crap and have nothing to show for it.
These families make me sick!
The betrayal of the family hurt more than the betrayal of the rat, as after that first year, I accepted he just wasn’t a nice person, but the family....they kept their greedy masks firmly in place :Evil:

Were your children all born in England?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
40k from a young girl! My God, those bastards should have been made for life in their third world shit pit....but I’ll bet like all rats, they squandered it away on crap and have nothing to show for it.
The betrayal of the family hurt more than the betrayal of the rat, as after that first year, I accepted he just wasn’t a nice person, but the family....they kept their greedy masks firmly in place :Evil:

They took advantage of Mystery in every possible way... May Rat Family burn in hell.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
That is most definitely true. I guess wishing death on them is what got me. I had never wished death on another person before. I’m still a bitch sometimes though lol.
I said this frequently ‘ I wish you would die ‘ ,have I ever said it to another human being? No ,because they are not human,they twist your head and fuck you up so much it produces a murderous rage in you (well ,me anyway!) I still think he was shagging his sister...vile ,ammoral,sick creatures

Mystery

Inactive

Yes they are all British citizens with British passports. However if they were to return to rats shit hole he would have the biggest say. He could keep them, Out of hurt to me not because he wanted them. The end game was when he told my son he was going to kill himself.
He say him and his family got rights.
No they have not. I have SS of all the times he told me they are dead. :(

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes they are all British citizens with British passports. However if they were to return to rats shit hole he would have the biggest say. He could keep them, Out of hurt to me not because he wanted them. The end game was when he told my son he was going to kill himself.
He say him and his family got rights.
No they have not. I have SS of all the times he told me they are dead. :(
No loving father would say such under any situation. Anger, frustration..you name it. So he is just a manipulator and sadistic rat. He do not deserve those children. He deserves his ugly family and thats all.

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Yes, the family knew he was cheating and had other victims. He lied and told me one was his cousin, the other his ex. His mother stood there wailing, telling me she loved me, because I was going to leave. I was the only victim he'd met in the flesh....so she put on quite a show to protect his visa.

This family stopped me from going to the police to report that piece of gutter trash, after he stole my bank cards, my wallet, my passport, my devices that allowed me to contact others for help....is this a nice family?

* They didn’t know I understood them.

They thought that if I got him a visa, they too would reap the benefits of my hard earned cash. Nice family.

This 'good' family ceased speaking to me, once I became of no value. Even though I had refused him a visa outright, they all kept up the farce for another year, with the hope of changing my mind....until the UK voted leave. They then ADVISED him to get a new victim, his father was setting him up a fake bank account to get abroad...this is FRAUD. His family contributed financially towards his multiple, failed ILLEGAL immigration attempts....and waved goodbye to him at the airport......this is A CRIME!

Do you see how convincing these rat families are? How real it all seems? They put on a performance worthy of an Oscar.

Great post Mango. Finally time for the rat enablers to be exposed as well.
They are not innocent,they conspire to commit fraud as well. Enable the entire scam and can be just as bad(some are worse) as the Rat.
As I usually say and I say it again . Mango is always right.

Top Bottom