Rat Families.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Mango is always right.
Ooooh, I do love you :love:
I shall be showing that comment to my fella when he gets in from work :p

Finally time for the rat enablers to be exposed as well.
They are not innocent
Yup, they are all in on it, condoning it with both behaviours and silence.

Everybody a victim of bezness meets in Tunisia that does not warn her, is complicit....from the family, to the friends, to the landlord, to the taxi driver, to the shopkeepers and hotel staff.
If they give no warning, they condone the scam, it's as simple as that....and current victims or fresh escapees MUST accept this to recover.

This is pre meditated crime on a mass scale, everybody you meet there that stays silent is condoning the scam.....they all know what's going on :thumbsup:

spartacus

My rat family loooved me. Mom cooked and cleaned. Did everything. Made me sit with her on couch every night watching tv. Wrapped up in a big blanket n giggling like little girls. I stayed in their home for a month. Asked rat before I got there if he was sure that was ok because I could get a hotel. Nope, no way, family wants you here with them. He told me mom said no other woman here ever. Only her. Which at the time should have made me open my eyes. Who the hell says shit like that?! Oh and mom likes you better than me. That one came up alot.
Rat told me she didnt understand or speak english (which now i don’t believe) as the rest of the family spoke english.
Dad loved having his picture taken with me but never said much to me. Sister never said much. Only complained when she wasn’t invited on any of our little trips to see the sights. Brother wanted me to convert to islam. Met tons of cousins and family members. Some were very friendly and wanted to chat. Others just looked annoyed that i was among them.
Do I miss them? Not anymore.
I feel disgusted and hurt about the whole damn family.

spartacus

I had that, I had that!!! I’d forgotten it :D
“What have you done to my family, they all like you better than me, you are like a witch, they always defend you and not me”....haha, omg...can’t believe I forgot that little corker :D
Oh yaaa. That was his fave thing to say to me. Just twisting that knife in a little deeper.
His sister always complaining. My mom likes you better. She doesn’t even like me.
So naturally I am horrified by this comment n spend the next 30 min trying to comfort her and make her feel better.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I had that, I had that!!! I’d forgotten it :D
“What have you done to my family, they all like you better than me, you are like a witch, they always defend you and not me”....haha, omg...can’t believe I forgot that little corker :D
Me too. They like you better than me and always tell me to take care of you, you are a good woman...

Amira

Scams or not it's hard to get enough evidence. Is aware that fraud and love rat exist in Tunisia but how to stop it when the Tunisian authorities only close their eyes again. I really feel sorry for these women who are in relationship with one of these men because they get no support in Tunisa and much of the reason is well their traditions and women's view. I, like everyone else, think that this bezness culture is cruel but it thinks it is almost impossible to stop it because the authorities are not doing anything about it

Amira

Tunisia is laid out but it is a male community. They will never accept the vest. They do not accept their own women how can they then accept us. Everything is based on money. The expense increases into revenue standing still and the bezness culture will only increase unfortunately. These men may need 20,000 dinar or more to be able to marry a Tunisian girl and if their month's salary is about 400 dinar or maybe 700 dinar but it doesn't matter if they are getting gold house fixtures etc and there we come in as income source. sadly

Bostons

As most of you know my rat issue was a bit different as my RAT was already in the states.
He had two sisters that were married and had children. While I was working with this family as a social worker I became quite fond of the sisters and the family... Including both of the husbands and the little kids.
His sisters were quite welcoming, my organization helped with housing, education, jobs and food with the new refuges.
As my RAT and I became more "friendly" his sisters and brother in laws seemed to be very happy and excited that we were starting a relationship.
As time went on... my RAT became despondent. He refused the work and education that was offered him. He hated the apartment style living that he was living in. He started to slowly engage me and slowly make himself out to be a big victim.
As a dumbass... I was in love... or so I thought I was. It was slowly after that he began to manipulate me. I moved him into my condo, the first home I ever bought... we married and of course the rest is history.
The interesting thing about his sisters... when I became worried about what he was doing and went to them for help they ignored me. It was surreal!!! I thought we had friendship and family but they became very judgmental and blamed ME for his inability to do anything.
When we started divorce proceedings the whole family became very mean. They would call and tell me I was against him and that I was a "white girl" that never understood their culture.
It got even worse when I decided to turn him in to INS for deportation.
I think back to those days and I am saddened by the fact that they never supported me like I thought they initially did. I became the white whore in their eyes and I was to blame for all the issues my RAT had. The sisters and kids and husbands are still here in the states but their loser brother was deported because he was an idiot... which had nothing to do with me!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
As most of you know my rat issue was a bit different as my RAT was already in the states.
He had two sisters that were married and had children. While I was working with this family as a social worker I became quite fond of the sisters and the family... Including both of the husbands and the little kids.
His sisters were quite welcoming, my organization helped with housing, education, jobs and food with the new refuges.
As my RAT and I became more "friendly" his sisters and brother in laws seemed to be very happy and excited that we were starting a relationship.
As time went on... my RAT became despondent. He refused the work and education that was offered him. He hated the apartment style living that he was living in. He started to slowly engage me and slowly make himself out to be a big victim.
As a dumbass... I was in love... or so I thought I was. It was slowly after that he began to manipulate me. I moved him into my condo, the first home I ever bought... we married and of course the rest is history.
The interesting thing about his sisters... when I became worried about what he was doing and went to them for help they ignored me. It was surreal!!! I thought we had friendship and family but they became very judgmental and blamed ME for his inability to do anything.
When we started divorce proceedings the whole family became very mean. They would call and tell me I was against him and that I was a "white girl" that never understood their culture.
It got even worse when I decided to turn him in to INS for deportation.
I think back to those days and I am saddened by the fact that they never supported me like I thought they initially did. I became the white whore in their eyes and I was to blame for all the issues my RAT had. The sisters and kids and husbands are still here in the states but their loser brother was deported because he was an idiot... which had nothing to do with me!
Horrible isn’t it, how they turn on you and show their true faces, once you cease to be of use to them :(
I hope you’ve found happiness now :)
The “White girl/whore” was too good for them :love:

Bostons

Horrible isn’t it, how they turn on you and show their true faces, once you cease to be of use to them :(
I hope you’ve found happiness now :)
The “White girl/whore” was too good for them :love:
Funny thing... when the dumbass was close to deportation.. One of his sisters expressed to me that she was so happy we never had children... Hello! Me too sister!

Bostons

This is lovely to read :love:
I’m a bit thrown back at the moment with my own ratty shit come back to the surface, so your post makes me smile :)
Your story was one of the first ones I read here. I was absolutely astounded and hurt by what you went through! You make me smile after everything that happened to you!!! You are a strong lady!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is lovely to read :love:
I’m a bit thrown back at the moment with my own ratty shit come back to the surface, so your post makes me smile :)
This time that freak will b knocked out by Mango. <3 you are the strong one and the honest one. Your children are protected by loved ones and you have support from your authorities and all of us. You are loved! He cant touch you.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Your story was one of the first ones I read here. I was absolutely astounded and hurt by what you went through! You make me smile after everything that happened to you!!! You are a strong lady!
This time that freak will b knocked out by Mango. <3 you are the strong one and the honest one. Your children are protected by loved ones and you have support from your authorities and all of us. You are loved! He cant touch you.
Oh my God.....you folks are making me cry! :Cry:
The support, loyalty and friendship on this site are just unbelievable....all of you people and this site are the only good thing that came out of my bezness experience...it’s hard to describe how overwhelmed and grateful I am, but I am....and I want you all to know this :)
Thank you :love:

Bostons

Oh my God.....you folks are making me cry! :Cry:
The support, loyalty and friendship on this site are just unbelievable....all of you people and this site are the only good thing that came out of my bezness experience...it’s hard to describe how overwhelmed and grateful I am, but I am....and I want you all to know this :)
Thank you :love:
AWE! You are an amazing woman! Never discount your strength and resolve! You are pretty darn awesome lady!

Amira

We all have our days where we miss them but think about what had happened if we had still been in a relationship based on uncertainty it only causes us to ruin ourselves. All relationships have good and bad sides but if the bad side is more visible than the good then one should think about what one does. One who is unfaithful etc will never change in some cases but it is in few numbers I think.

Amira

If you live in uncertainty and feel that something is wrong then that feeling usually matches. A man can make 100 apologies and talk away but it is his action that counts and not the sweet words. No point in destroying Your self for a bad man

Top Bottom