Rat Families.

Brasilgirl

Scams or not it's hard to get enough evidence. Is aware that fraud and love rat exist in Tunisia but how to stop it when the Tunisian authorities only close their eyes again. I really feel sorry for these women who are in relationship with one of these men because they get no support in Tunisa and much of the reason is well their traditions and women's view. I, like everyone else, think that this bezness culture is cruel but it thinks it is almost impossible to stop it because the authorities are not doing anything about it
I think the only way to stop it is to educate people and make it difficult for the beznes goals to be achieved. If our countries start to deny all spousal visas from certain countries, it will make it really hard for them. I feel bad for the legitimate relationships, but something has to be done.

Judithlyn

@Mango Chutney....Absolutely beautifully written, full of facts, spot on....and OMG how I can relate to nearly everything you said! As I’ve written on here before, How the shocking realization that the entire family and all of the friends were in on this bezness scam hurt me as much as discovering he was a fraud! Mommy Rat sat with me on the sofas, with blankets, hugging me, showing me all of the family photo albums, giggling all of the time, feeding me nonstop, even bought me presents. Daddy Rat was a retired school administrator. He shook my hand and said that I was always welcome in his home. Brothers, sisters, brother-in-laws, Sister-in-laws were all so kind to me. I met the nieces, nephews, neighbors, friends. I was so welcomed by EVERYBODY! I just could not ever image that it was all a lie by everybody. In my deepest hurt, I sent pics of Abdelhak’s cheating and told them how hurt I was! I expected a little bit of comfort or something. Not one of that family ever replied to me in any manner....Nothing! The brother who just got killed called me sister and told me how much the family loved me. When I pointed out to him that I knew he had lied to me, he defriended and blocked me. We never spoke again, nor will we ever! These rats and their entire families are so loving and welcoming, BUT as Mango says, it is all lies and nothing is real! Don’t fall for them. Abdelhak had his other victim in his house 1 and 1/2 months before me. See what a revolving door these creeps and their families have for anybody with a possible visa and cash and presents for these vermin? The family never asked me for cash or presents. They actually gave me a lot. I think that I was still being roped in....as in marriage....and then all hell would have broken lose! I knew down deep inside myself to never marry him. I beg anybody who is dating one of these turds to at least never marry them. They will show their true selves in little ways if you just wait long enough. The masks will slip every now and then. I also saw how women are treated in Tunisia. I hated it. That is why I only stayed there once and made him come to me the other 3 times we lived together. Staying indoors, no freedom, not able to voice your opinion, and watching the women just cook and clean! NO, THANK YOU! What kind of a life is that? They are not family men after marriage. Their friends will come over their wife. Family will always come over wife. Blood is thicker than water.

Thank you, Mango! I’m sure this brought up some pain in sharing more bad memories. You are such an inspiration to so many women! Big hugs!!!!:love:

Amira

Impossible to change a culture so deep in its traditions and customs as in Tunisia. They treat their women very badly it is true but when the laws are set up for men it is impossible for women to rebel also because of this honor. But it's good that someone dares. Thumbs up for them:)

Brasilgirl

Impossible to change a culture so deep in its traditions and customs as in Tunisia. They treat their women very badly it is true but when the laws are set up for men it is impossible for women to rebel also because of this honor. But it's good that someone dares. Thumbs up for them:)
It takes many generations to change a culture. Most people resist such change and it gets passed down to each generation.
You will see some legal changes, but the law does not change the way people live. Even people who move to another country bring their culture with them. They live as close to how they lived back home as they can. There are a few that embrace change, but not enough to make a noticeable change in a country like Tunisia.
Changing the laws is the first step. Then waiting out as the people change with each generation is the next. I don’t think My generation will still be around when that happens.

Mystery

It takes many generations to change a culture. Most people resist such change and it gets passed down to each generation.
You will see some legal changes, but the law does not change the way people live. Even people who move to another country bring their culture with them. They live as close to how they lived back home as they can. There are a few that embrace change, but not enough to make a noticeable change in a country like Tunisia.
Changing the laws is the first step. Then waiting out as the people change with each generation is the next. I don’t think My generation will still be around when that happens.
I don't see it will ever happen. To much inbred in the culture that makes them have mental health issues. Being brought up in a family with no values or human feelings. The jealousy and greed that outweighe' s moral values. The men are great the women are sheep. They are afraid to stand up to the men who can kill or put you in a mental home just on they say so. If you speak out they will say you have black magic done on you. The women must smile sweetly and shut up. The dark ages is rife and nothing going change it. :eek:

Brasilgirl

I don't see it will ever happen. To much inbred in the culture that makes them have mental health issues. Being brought up in a family with no values or human feelings. The jealousy and greed that outweighe' s moral values. The men are great the women are sheep. They are afraid to stand up to the men who can kill or put you in a mental home just on they say so. If you speak out they will say you have black magic done on you. The women must smile sweetly and shut up. The dark ages is rife and nothing going change it. :eek:
There was a time when we burned witches tied to a stake, but we evolved. It will take many generations. They will always be behind tho. So I don’ know, for them, maybe 500 years?

Amira

Even people who move to another country bring their culture with them.
Yes it is true they do not change if they move to another country. There are also love rat in the West although it is not always a matter of visa so it can be talk of other things as long as other nations do not understand their language then we are an easy victim to them

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
There was a time when we burned witches tied to a stake, but we evolved. It will take many generations. They will always be behind tho. So I don’ know, for them, maybe 500 years?
I think maybe even longer. Brunei has just passed a law stating that anyone engaged in homosexual activities or adulatory will be stoned or whipped to death. Brunei is 89% Muslim with Sunni Muslim the predominant Faith. The law comes into force on Wednesday. Brunei owns many popular luxury hotels around the world, with calls from prominent celebrities to boycott these hotels. The Stone Age is alive and flourishing in many countries.

Snuggle

My ex rat lives in my country together with a lot of his family and they liv here the same way as in Tunisia.
The children are kept from school when they want and they don’t have a set bed time. When the kids are tired they sort of fall a sleep like little puppy dogs and somebody puts a blanket over them and let them sleep till the next day in their clothes. No brushing the teeth and wash.
I know that his eldest brother was looking for a wife and I overheard them say “if you take a divorced woman she is damaged goods and because of that it’s cheaper”
The family is disgusting and only thinking about themselves.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My ex rat lives in my country together with a lot of his family and they liv here the same way as in Tunisia.
The children are kept from school when they want and they don’t have a set bed time. When the kids are tired they sort of fall a sleep like little puppy dogs and somebody puts a blanket over them and let them sleep till the next day in their clothes. No brushing the teeth and wash.
I know that his eldest brother was looking for a wife and I overheard them say “if you take a divorced woman she is damaged goods and because of that it’s cheaper”
The family is disgusting and only thinking about themselves.
they speak about CHEAP PEOPLE when they CHOOSE TO SELL THEIR ASS TO RANDOM TARGETS, there is nothing cheaper than that.

Judithlyn

I have a curiosity question....Families like to sleep together in a living room. They always have tons of blankets, pillows, and padded mats for the floor. Many of the family members are not blood relatives....sisters in laws and brothers in laws. I have often wondered what, if anything, goes on during the night when the lights are out? Any ideas?

Epiphany

I have a curiosity question....Families like to sleep together in a living room. They always have tons of blankets, pillows, and padded mats for the floor. Many of the family members are not blood relatives....sisters in laws and brothers in laws. I have often wondered what, if anything, goes on during the night when the lights are out? Any ideas?
At this point nothing about them surprises me anymore :eek:

Top Bottom