Welcome to TLR

Rat Families.

A

AmberHeart

My ex rat lives in my country together with a lot of his family and they liv here the same way as in Tunisia.
The children are kept from school when they want and they don’t have a set bed time. When the kids are tired they sort of fall a sleep like little puppy dogs and somebody puts a blanket over them and let them sleep till the next day in their clothes. No brushing the teeth and wash.
I know that his eldest brother was looking for a wife and I overheard them say “if you take a divorced woman she is damaged goods and because of that it’s cheaper”
The family is disgusting and only thinking about themselves.
they speak about CHEAP PEOPLE when they CHOOSE TO SELL THEIR ASS TO RANDOM TARGETS, there is nothing cheaper than that.

J

Judithlyn

I have a curiosity question....Families like to sleep together in a living room. They always have tons of blankets, pillows, and padded mats for the floor. Many of the family members are not blood relatives....sisters in laws and brothers in laws. I have often wondered what, if anything, goes on during the night when the lights are out? Any ideas?

E

Epiphany

I have a curiosity question....Families like to sleep together in a living room. They always have tons of blankets, pillows, and padded mats for the floor. Many of the family members are not blood relatives....sisters in laws and brothers in laws. I have often wondered what, if anything, goes on during the night when the lights are out? Any ideas?
At this point nothing about them surprises me anymore :eek: