Rat from Elhamma - Abdelhak Rahali and brother rat, Abdelwahed Rahali/Wajdi Rahali.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I am writing this on behalf of a non member. She has given me permission and approved this thread after seeing a copied and pasted version before I posted.

That this man is a rat is indisputable, the problem lies in that in her head, his victim knows....but her heart will not accept it. She is looking for proof in the hope of finding some sort of closure and wants to know if anyone else knows this man:

Screenshot_2017-09-29-18-57-49_kindlephoto-65785108.jpg Screenshot_2017-09-29-18-57-27_kindlephoto-65737426.jpg

His name: Abdelhak Rahali (Abdel)
FB name: Ahmed AH.
D.O.B: November 16th 1989.
Work status: Unemployed.
No children.
Hates Tunisian women! :rolleyes::D:D
Divorced.

A little detail behind his story with the victim.
They met online and 'dated' that way for one year. He kept begging her to visit, so she did.....and paid for everything.
The victim is thirty years older than him, she is an American lady and she owns properties which he wants his name on, but thank God....she hasn't done it!! She has no children and is not married to the rat.
The rat has been to Japan four times, his victim paid all expenses plus Tunisian driving school :( They have been in a 'relationship' for three years.

After returning from Tunisia, the victim was trying to locate his niece on FB, whereby she had quite a shock....she discovered he was married!
He married a Mexican woman living illegally in the USA, she visited him in Tunisia, they married in 2014. After finding this out, the victim told all his family and he divorced the Mexican lady. The victim tried to speak to the Mexican lady, but she seemed frightened.
Tragically, the 44yr old ex wife has recently died. It's truly heart breaking and three children have now lost their mother. This woman scammed him more than he did her, and I say.....good for her!!
The rats brother living in the USA knew the Mexican lady.

So there's a rough lowdown of the situation. We now need to convince the victim that he is a rat. I've already pointed stuff out to her, but could use reinforcements....so that her heart listens to her head. The biggest question is, does anybody know him?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* I wish to add to this OP to clear the name of victim one.
Today is 05/02/18.
As you read this thread, many things will come to light, things that were discovered after hours and hours of digging and thinking by myself and Heidi:
. Victim one was a legal American citizen.
. Victim one was scamming nobody, she was a good person.
. Victim one was not married to the rat.
. Abdelhak Rahali kept both victims at the same over three years and poisoned them against each other with lies.
RIP, N :love:

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I don't get it.
She found out he was lying to her and had a wife,
he wants his name on her properties,
she is 30 years older then him
but she still doesn't think he is a rat :rolleyes::rolleyes: Come on!
She knows in her head he is a rat, her heart says otherwise and she wants to see actual proof. I know it's obvious he is a rat.
He divorced the Mexican fast when the victim found her. This victim is not short of cash, the family obviously forced the divorce through fast to make him get rid of the Mexican with no wealth and stick with the American victim with wealth. She has stayed in the family home, as well as hotels. The family would not accept the ex wife because she had three children and a grandchild. I have explained things in typical Mango style, but I have no proof :Cry:

Liona

Rat Expert
so she did.....and paid for everything.
The victim is thirty years older than him, she is an American lady and she owns properties which he wants his name on,
victim paid all expenses plus Tunisian driving school[/QUOTE]

We now need to convince the victim that he is a rat.
Are you serious???!!! She still does need some proofs??? So all the shit happened is not enough for her?
PS. This arshole looks like 100% rat. That's my word for that doubting lady.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I think we need proof of other victims :Cry: She's asleep now, so I can't ask anymore questions tonight. He will have more social media in other names....but where do we start searching? :(
I have been so shocked that forgot how to put quotes here...:D
Me too, I'm really frustrated. I'll keep doing the Mango talk on Tunisian culture...and hopefully we'll also find some proof.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
She knows in her head he is a rat, her heart says otherwise and she wants to see actual proof. I know it's obvious he is a rat.
He divorced the Mexican fast when the victim found her. This victim is not short of cash, the family obviously forced the divorce through fast to make him get rid of the Mexican with no wealth and stick with the American victim with wealth. She has stayed in the family home, as well as hotels. The family would not accept the ex wife because she had three children and a grandchild. I have explained things in typical Mango style, but I have no proof :Cry:
To loosely quote from a book I have just read - the brain is a biochemical computer and designed specifically for thinking, the heart is a pump. Which one should you listen to? ;)

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Dear, relax. This lady just wants to buy tunisian zibi ( sorry for being a little rude). It's obvious. Why not?:D
No, she loves him :Cry:
To loosely quote from a book I have just read - the brain is a biochemical computer and designed specifically for thinking, the heart is a pump. Which one should you listen to? ;)
What are you reading? :D I like the quote.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yeah, what's the use searching.
If we find another victim of him, the lady will make him get rid of her and carry on, like it happened with his wife....
They've lied about the wife though, said she was never accepted because of her children. I believe (my gut feeling) his family pushed that divorce through when they got a sniff of real money. The Mexican woman was obviously a desperate attempt for America that could never work because of her illegality, so he found himself a legal American with money instead and kicked the wife to the kerb. We can all see this, it's getting the victim to see and accept it that is the bigger challenge.

Laura2014

Staff member
Yeah, what's the use searching.
If we find another victim of him, the lady will make him get rid of her and carry on, like it happened with his wife....
I agree with @Heidi, also it sounds to me like the lady does not mind too much who else he's with. At the end of the day they are having a great time in Japan and Tunisia and she has the money to fund him so why not. It will run out of steam anyway soon. He's already learnt that she does not mind too much if he lies and uses her for money.

She has no children, she's not married, he hit the jackpot! Tell her enjoy it while she still has the money to pay for his fake affection. Maybe even leave him a house or two for his trouble, after all he made an older lady happy for a while!!

Heidi

Inactive
The rat "started dating" the american woman the same year he got married to the mexican woman.
That should tell her something ;)

Maybe even leave him a house or two for his trouble, after all he made an older lady happy for a while!!
The problem is that he wants the loot now and then sack her :whistle:

The victim is thirty years older than him, she is an American lady and she owns properties which he wants his name on

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I agree with @Heidi, also it sounds to me like the lady does not mind too much who else he's with. At the end of the day they are having a great time in Japan and Tunisia and she has the money to fund him so why not. It will run out of steam anyway soon. He's already learnt that she does not mind too much if he lies and uses her for money.

She has no children, she's not married, he hit the jackpot! Tell her enjoy it while she still has the money to pay for his fake affection. Maybe even leave him a house or two for his trouble, after all he made an older lady happy for a while!!
I'm really limited with what I can say here, due to confidentiality, but Laura, you couldn't be more wrong :Cry:
She loves him, believed his lies, thought it was real. She's really hurting right now. Her head is a mess. She's not just having fun....but he certainly bloody is, the bastard :Evil: She is not really, really old.
She does mind, but she needs proof to get her head round this, it's a big shock when you first hear of bezness and realise what was going on. I know I was shocked and angry when I found out it was a proper scam with a name.
The victim does not have a good understanding of cultural norms in Tunisia, I've said some, but not all as it was lava time in my house, so I was flitting backwards and forwards.
The victim can't access this site for personal reasons, she can't see all the stuff spread around the forum that would tell her what's going on. That's why I need it all on this thread to show her, I can't screenshot everything and she can't access the site.
@Tiger, please could you read this thread and explain in only the way you can about why this relationship is not acceptable in Tunisian culture, about what he's done wrong etc. You do this better than anyone else :)
The rat "started dating" the american woman the same year he got married to the mexican woman.
Yes, I have pointed this out to her.
The problem is that he wants the loot now and then sack her :whistle:
I'm just truly grateful she's signed nothing over!!

Laura2014

Staff member
I think we need proof of other victims :Cry: She's asleep now, so I can't ask anymore questions tonight. He will have more social media in other names....but where do we start searching? :(

Me too, I'm really frustrated. I'll keep doing the Mango talk on Tunisian culture...and hopefully we'll also find some proof.
Maybe try a different tack?

Essentially if he were not Tunisian but American or European, most people would say good luck to her. Enjoy it while you can. As long as she is completly aware that sooner or later, probably sooner, once he has got everything secure and tied up he will dump her. That's how the story goes. Older woman spoils younger man, pays for holidays, clothes, funds a good life. That's her part of the deal. His part is to spend a little time faking affection, grinning and bearing it with his eyes closed when they have sex and saying sweet words! What's not to like??

Laura2014

Staff member
I'm really limited with what I can say here, due to confidentiality, but Laura, you couldn't be more wrong :Cry:
She loves him, believed his lies, thought it was real. She's really hurting right now. Her head is a mess. She's not just having fun....but he certainly bloody is, the bastard :Evil: She is not really, really old.
She does mind, but she needs proof to get her head round this, it's a big shock when you first hear of bezness and realise what was going on. I know I was shocked and angry when I found out it was a proper scam with a name.
The victim does not have a good understanding of cultural norms in Tunisia, I've said some, but not all as it was lava time in my house, so I was flitting backwards and forwards.
The victim can't access this site for personal reasons, she can't see all the stuff spread around the forum that would tell her what's going on. That's why I need it all on this thread to show her, I can't screenshot everything and she can't access the site.
@Tiger, please could you read this thread and explain in only the way you can about why this relationship is not acceptable in Tunisian culture, about what he's done wrong etc. You do this better than anyone else :)

Yes, I have pointed this out to her.

I'm just truly grateful she's signed nothing over!!
Why don't you cut and paste my thread "when you burst your own bubble".

Essentially there is no short cut. It's going to hurt like hell to let someone go that she loves.

There are only two choices, stay and never have another days peace for the rest of her life or leave, go through the pain and eventually come out the other side. A broken heart can eventually be mended.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
The victim does not have a good understanding of cultural norms in Tunisia
This is going to sound harsh, but the cultural norms of Tunisia are irrelevant really. It is not normal in any culture to think you are in love with a boy 30 years younger who has already lied about a wife and wants his name on your properties. Sorry but she needs to wake up and smell the coffee. In any country this guy would clearly be a gold digger.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
BG, I appreciate harsh. It was harsh that worked with me, perhaps she too will benefit from this approach. I sure hope so. Your summary is very good, when rounded up like that, the truth really slaps you round the face :)
He seems very familiar, I'm sure I've seen him before, is he on any other bezness sites u know of ?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hi Magic, I thought that too and I'm on no other bezness sites. I must have stumbled upon him on fb somewhere :confused:
Please, please, please rack your brains, girls. With no proof, the victim will be visiting him in two weeks, as she says she has no excuse not to without something concrete :Cry: Personally, think there is more than enough proof of scamming anyway, even without finding other victims :(