Rat from Elhamma - Abdelhak Rahali and brother rat, Abdelwahed Rahali/Wajdi Rahali.

Heidi

Inactive
T'wasn't such a good idea to bring the dead rat back to Tunisia. Rat Abdelhak Rahali missed his one chance to get to the States and fade into the woodwork....

United States of America, Department of StateU.S. Embassy in Tunisia

We are able to expedite visa appointments only rarely in the following circumstances:
  • In case of a personal or family medical emergency requiring travel to the United States.
  • The death of an immediate family member in the United States (spouse, child, parent, or sibling).

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
T'wasn't such a good idea to bring the dead rat back to Tunisia. Rat Abdelhak Rahali missed his one chance to get to the States and fade into the woodwork....

We are able to expedite visa appointments only rarely in the following circumstances:
  • In case of a personal or family medical emergency requiring travel to the United States.
  • The death of an immediate family member in the United States (spouse, child, parent, or sibling).

He could not go there anyways this year or in the future! Criminals are not welcome there! His crimes have been reported!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
All the same......the irony is damn funny :D
All those victims Fukrat scammed for a visa, yet all he actually needed was his brother's corpse :D
Yep, not exactly the brightest fish in the sea! If he had stuck with ONE lady, he probably would have achieved his goals, but he was such a prostitute, he lost everybody! I’m sure that he is after new victims, but I doubt he is interested in the USA anymore. He needs to just stay in Tunisia, marry a Tunisian from his city, and try to work at something other than Bezness! That life never pays off in the end. He’s not going to live to the ripe old age of 40 if he does not stop living so carelessly! Sadly, he may take innocent victims with him!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert

• In case of a personal or family medical emergency requiring travel to :):love:the United States.
The USA Embassy in Tunis is now closed, except for emergencies only...which I’m assuming means emergencies regarding USA citizens only! No visas to rats!!!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I was just thinking about how I wished that I had known about this websight in 2014:) instead of 2017! I’m always late to the party!:confused:My big question is why did I join here in 2016?:sick: I obviously had red flags, but when I did not find him in the gallery, I gave him the benefit of the doubt!:Not Worthy: I still kick myself for being so foolish!:Cry: I can only hope and pray that any other women with red flags will read on here for hours to become educated on Bezness; Tunisian culture, customs, and laws; and to NEVER wire cash, mail gifts, or fall for the inflated lies and romantic BS that Tunisian men tell foreign women on Skype, Messenger, FaceTime, Viber, WhatsApp, IMO, Tagged, Twoo, SnapChap, Tango, WeChat, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Once a rat, ALWAYS a rat! They are so brain-damaged that there is no cure for them. They are evil to their very inner cores. :Evil:Every time a new victim comes on here, I want to cry for her.:Cry: I know the hell she is about to endure for probably the next year! They leave you so damaged and it’s tough recovering from their abuses! How anybody can be so evil to a fellow human being? To be so evil to a person you live with, swear is your “forever soulmate” is mind boggling and can only be done by somebody who is absolutely the lowest of the low on this planet! There has got to be a special torture section in hell awaiting these evil, psychopathic scumbags!:)
Rant over!:thumbsup: Before any of you sweet friends get worried and start wondering if anything has happened....No, nothing has happened, have not talked to the scumbag at all...I just woke up thinking! I must have had a nightmare in my sleep!:( With all of the victims he had, I still can’t believe nobody ever posted him on here. He blackmailed, threatened, and was pure evil is what I’ve been told privately by 2 victims. I did not even know about them. They found me. So far, 4 nice ladies have written to me privately discussing this nasty vulture! I guess that takes the total to 19 which I know about! What a vile monster he truly is! Time to go take a shower! Just thinking of him makes me feel dirty! Yuck!:Ninja:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Also, plenty of fish, meetme, badoo, pen pals, and that new dating app on Facebook.
Spot on! :thumbsup:
Facebook has a dating app? I have reported so many creeps to FaceBook and they never do anything about it! I have even written letters, begging them to require a cellphone number (I know rats have multiple SIM cards, but it’s a start!), and not accepting accounts with football stars or movie stars as the profile pics. I also explained that FaceBook is being used big time by scammers around the world, but especially in Tunisia and Nigeria, so please tighten up in those 2 countries! They did nothing!

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Spot on! :thumbsup:
Facebook has a dating app? I have reported so many creeps to FaceBook and they never do anything about it! I have even written letters, begging them to require a cellphone number (I know rats have multiple SIM cards, but it’s a start!), and not accepting accounts with football stars or movie stars as the profile pics. I also explained that FaceBook is being used big time by scammers around the world, but especially in Tunisia and Nigeria, so please tighten up in those 2 countries! They did nothing!
Yes there is a dating app on there.
Trying to get through to fb is like talking to the wall. They don't take anything seriously. You'd have better luck taking a trip to Mars before getting through to fb.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes there is a dating app on there.
Trying to get through to fb is like talking to the wall. They don't take anything seriously. You'd have better luck taking a trip to Mars before getting through to fb.
FB are a joke!! If they’d only give us privacy settings on a cover pic, Khaled would not be able to do what he is currently doing to my people :Evil:

He took their names from my cover pic before I realised....I now have no cover pic, it looks shit...but it’s the only way I know how to protect my people, as the rest of the account is like Fort freakin Knox! I’ve written a status a few days ago explaining, and told them to ignore, report, block.....but we should not be left vulnerable to scammers this way :Evil:

FB have a lot to bloody answer for!
No stranger should ever be able to message us or access our friends names via a photo opportunity with no privacy settings :Evil:

Laura2014

Staff member
A friend of mine has been Catfished on Facebook, when I looked at her settings ( she’s techno phobic) her whole life was displayed. Her location was on and family members clearly displayed. Everything about her was public, where she worked, shops she visited, places she had been. By the time she blocked him he had found how to contact her at work and contacted family members.

I asked her if she would put all that info on a card in a post office window and she said of course not, but she put it on a public forum where literally hundreds of million people could view it! People really need to wise up about Facebook. It’s a business, there to make money through advertising. They don’t want your settings to be private, that’s why it’s complicated to change the settings for people not techno savvy.

Mystery

Inactive
Unless I add as a friend my fb is like fort Knox.
My friends list is hidden my pic never been posted on there or that of my children.
Where I live is bull never lived there.
Judith I only have to put your name in Google and I know all about you and your rat. Well done for exposing him, but you left yourself wide open for other rats.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
People really need to wise up about Facebook. It’s a business, there to make money through advertising. They don’t want your settings to be private, that’s why it’s complicated to change the settings for people not techno savvy.
I’m not tech savvy, but my settings are as secure as I can get them. There is no option for privacy on the cover pic in use.

Once you change your cover pic, you can use privacy settings on the previous one, but not the new one....yet privacy settings are available on your current profile pic....so why not both?

My friends list has been hidden for years, my account secure since leaving rat and spending hours working out how. It’s only the current cover pic that exposes your people if they like or comment on it....and it’s wrong.

FB also should never have removed the option whereby only friends could message you either....I don’t want strangers messaging me and it’s left people wide open as prime bait for rats, peadophiles etc.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
FB are a joke!! If they’d only give us privacy settings on a cover pic, Khaled would not be able to do what he is currently doing to my people :Evil:

He took their names from my cover pic before I realised....I now have no cover pic, it looks shit...but it’s the only way I know how to protect my people, as the rest of the account is like Fort freakin Knox! I’ve written a status a few days ago explaining, and told them to ignore, report, block.....but we should not be left vulnerable to scammers this way :Evil:

No stranger should ever be able to message us or access our friends names via a photo opportunity with no privacy settings :Evil:
Maybe there should be a petition started against Facebook regarding privacy. They were under fire again about something another the other day. Can't remember what it was. Perhaps if pressure was applied something might get done no?

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Maybe there should be a petition started against Facebook regarding privacy. They were under fire again about something another the other day. Can't remember what it was. Perhaps if pressure was applied something might get done no?
I agree. They seem to think they are too big to fail. The other day, all I did was repost a YouTube link to a song I was listening to. My friends asked me to make it public so that they could share it. You can’t share post without them being public. No harm right. Didn’t think anything of it since it wasn’t anything personal. That was July 19. The very next day, the rat posted the lyrics to that song to his Facebook. To some that is something simple, but to me it’s the principle. I felt violated. Like you went to my FB, took the lyrics to the song I was listening to and posted it on FB. Something so simple, he reposted to his Facebook from my page. He doesn’t even listen to country music. :rolleyes:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert

Facebook has nothing to answer for. They never claimed to be secure. They only provide a shell of settings to help you out. They do not tell you to post your personal business. People just do it on their own. Some people just post memes and things while others secure family photos with settings, but the settings are weak. If you don’t want the world to see something, don’t post it in Facebook! You can still email photos to your friends if you want to share them. But then what is to stop one of your friends from saving the photo and posting it later on social media without security? People just don’t think about how vast Facebook is. There are tools out there that download your photos and videos. There are ways to find out who your friends are when you secure your friends list.
It’s up to you to be careful.
The best feature Facebook has is ‘deactivate’.
Just my opinion.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Facebook has nothing to answer for. They never claimed to be secure. They only provide a shell of settings to help you out. They do not tell you to post your personal business. People just do it on their own. Some people just post memes and things while others secure family photos with settings, but the settings are weak. If you don’t want the world to see something, don’t post it in Facebook! You can still email photos to your friends if you want to share them. But then what is to stop one of your friends from saving the photo and posting it later on social media without security? People just don’t think about how vast Facebook is. There are tools out there that download your photos and videos. There are ways to find out who your friends are when you secure your friends list.
It’s up to you to be careful.
The best feature Facebook has is ‘deactivate’.
Just my opinion.
My family is huge and global...FB is a nice, fun way to share stuff, make little comments etc, without getting drawn into a long chat you don’t have time for.

My cover pic is always neutral, my profile pic is only ever me alone, my posts are customised to select friends, not all friends....my privacy settings are as secure as FB allow.

We SHOULD be able to make our cover pic friends only, just as we can our profile pic....our friends should not be exposed this way, just because they innocently like a picture.

You do not need to post private stuff to attract the attention of scammers, paedophiles and terrorist organisations.....you can draw these criminals into your life via a meme or a pretty landscape. You can attract the attention of these people by visiting the local park, going to the shop....should we lock ourselves indoors and hide from life? A paedophile can find your child at the beach, the zoo...anywhere....do we lock them in the house?

FB should never have taken away the option I always had set on my account....that only friends could private message me....why open the door willingly to scammers, paedophiles and terrorist organisations, when they’d previously given us the option to protect ourselves?

Just because FB did not work out for you, does not mean the rest of us should not have it.....and just because we wish to keep up with family and friends this way, does not mean FB should leave us at risk, by taking away security options that were previously available.

We protect ourselves as best as we can in all walks of life, but sometimes...we need help from the middle man. FB needs to fix this issue.
We can’t hide from life out of fear, that may work for you, but not for me, and not for many others.

Sure, hackers will always be able to access stuff....well let them work for it, don’t hand it to them on a bloody plate! My friends and family are going through hell over a pic of the sea....this is not acceptable!

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
My family is huge and global...FB is a nice, fun way to share stuff, make little comments etc, without getting drawn into a long chat you don’t have time for.

My cover pic is always neutral, my profile pic is only ever me alone, my posts are customised to select friends, not all friends....my privacy settings are as secure as FB allow.

We SHOULD be able to make our cover pic friends only, just as we can our profile pic....our friends should not be exposed this way, just because they innocently like a picture.

You do not need to post private stuff to attract the attention of scammers, paedophiles and terrorist organisations.....you can draw these criminals into your life via a meme or a pretty landscape. You can attract the attention of these people by visiting the local park, going to the shop....should we lock ourselves indoors and hide from life? A paedophile can find your child at the beach, the zoo...anywhere....do we lock them in the house?

FB should never have taken away the option I always had set on my account....that only friends could private message me....why open the door willingly to scammers, paedophiles and terrorist organisations, when they’d previously given us the option to protect ourselves?

Just because FB did not work out for you, does not mean the rest of us should not have it.....and just because we wish to keep up with family and friends this way, does not mean FB should leave us at risk, by taking away security options that were previously available.

We protect ourselves as best as we can in all walks of life, but sometimes...we need help from the middle man. FB needs to fix this issue.
We can’t hide from life out of fear, that may work for you, but not for me, and not for many others.

Sure, hackers will always be able to access stuff....well let them work for it, don’t hand it to them on a bloody plate! My friends and family are going through hell over a pic of the sea....this is not acceptable!
I agree that they should not remove settings.
You shouldn’t have to hide your life, and you shouldn’t have to put it out there for the world to see either.
When I had Facebook, my cover photo was a picture of the ocean in Brasil. My profile pick was a very shadowed photo of myself. I kept my personal photos to a minimum and sent photos to my friends in WhatsApp if I wanted to share. My dad and brother don’t use Facebook and most of my friends have dropped it for lack of time. I use Snapchat and WhatsApp mostly now. I still have Instagram, but I don’t have any identifiable photos of me there either. I keep my location off there too. If you are close to me, you will know where I am. You won’t need social media to find out.

But that’s just me. I just don’t trust Facebook, or any social media. Facebook is not bound to provide any type of security. It is a software application and the control they have is probably stated in the horrendous software licence agreement we agree to when we install the app. I don’t know anyone who actually reads those things, but I’m sure they have something about where they can make changes to anything anytime. They probably own your photos too once you post them. It wouldn’t surprise me. Idk.

Last edited:

Mystery

Inactive
I agree that they should not remove settings.
You shouldn’t have to hide your life, and you shouldn’t have to put it out there for the world to see either.
When I had Facebook, my cover photo was a picture of the ocean in Brasil. My profile pick was a very shadowed photo of myself. I kept my personal photos to a minimum and sent photos to my friends in WhatsApp if I wanted to share. My dad and brother don’t use Facebook and most of my friends have dropped it for lack of time. I use Snapchat and WhatsApp mostly now. I still have Instagram, but I don’t have any identifiable photos of me there either. I keep my location off there too. If you are close to me, you will know where I am. You won’t need social media to find out.

But that’s just me. I just don’t trust Facebook, or any social media. Facebook is not bound to provide any type of security. It is a software application and the control they have is probably stated in the horrendous software licence agreement we agree to when we install the app. I don’t know anyone who actually reads those things, but I’m sure they have something about where they can make changes to anything anytime. They probably own your photos too once you post them. It wouldn’t surprise me. Idk.
What amazes me is people who post when they off on holiday.
Then proceed with pics of them at the airport. Great now the thieves can just pop around and take all your belongings.
It's like advertising here you go enjoy.
Then you get the ones hey look heres my children and their names.
A pedo can pull up in a car call your child by name and say your mother asked me to pick you up. Its very sad that you have to worry about what you post on social media just because of evil people in the world.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
What amazes me is people who post when they off on holiday.
Then proceed with pics of them at the airport. Great now the thieves can just pop around and take all your belongings.
It's like advertising here you go enjoy.
Then you get the ones hey look heres my children and their names.
A pedo can pull up in a car call your child by name and say your mother asked me to pick you up. Its very sad that you have to worry about what you post on social media just because of evil people in the world.
Privacy is key....and it should be available for those us that do not want public exposure. I put holiday pics on, but they are not public and my house is not empty, I post pics of my kids, but they are older now and the pics are not public.
Some accounts you look at, everything is public....and this shocks me!
One of my friends has just discovered her account is set public, but only after Khaled took her name from a like on my cover pic....and started writing crap all over her wall posts. It’s a crazy world now and there are some nasty people with sad lives and nothing better to do with their time.
I’m told I’m sad for using TLR all the time and having no life....by the same man that is spending his life messaging and harassing strangers that ignore him :rolleyes:

We’ve hijacked this thread :oops:

Laura2014

Staff member
Privacy is key....and it should be available for those us that do not want public exposure. I put holiday pics on, but they are not public and my house is not empty, I post pics of my kids, but they are older now and the pics are not public.
One of my friends has just discovered her account is set public, but only after Khaled took her name from a like on my cover pic....and started writing crap all over her wall posts. It’s a crazy world now and there are some nasty people with sad lives and nothing better to do with their time.
I’m told I’m sad for using TLR all the time and having no life....by the same man that is spending his life messaging and harassing strangers that ignore him :rolleyes:

I was just going to say the same. Maybe we need a thread about the pitfalls of social media. Friend or foe?

Femme Fatale

Inactive

Facebook can do more. We all know they can. I posted a photo of sports cars on a sports car page that I follow because I own sports cars. I was flooded with messages from foreigners. “Hello Dear,” “is that your car,” “you pretty.” Those kinds of messages. Minding my own business, talking to my car club friends. My Facebook is locked down tight.

But let’s call a spade a spade.

When I updated my cover photo (which was an inspirational quote), my rat saw who liked the photo. That is how he found my family, by their likes. I can’t hide the cover photo, or the comments or the likes. He then messaged my sister. I don’t give a flying fart in space what Facebook disclaimer say and what they own, how can I protect my innocent family from this kind of stuff when they innocently like a photo that CANNOT BE SET TO PRIVATE. Why can’t our likes and our comments be private to those who are NOT our friends. My rat found my family and friends from a simple “like” on my cover photo. Not fair that I have to send a million messages to my family about this each time I update my cover photo.

Let’s be clear, for the record. I know who some of you are based on your rat Facebook page. Not that I would ever out anyone. So how safe is facebook again??

@Judithlyn any word from your rat? He still
fishing.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Most threads tend to divert from the main post as members respond to other comments - it's inevitable and we are all guilty of doing it. As long as we remember what the post is ultimately about and particularly if its a long thread such as this.

Good idea Laura - maybe a thread in general discussions called something like pitfalls of social media and how to avoid.

If necessary we can then move these to that thread.

MH x

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert

I have friends who post their vacation photos once they get back home. I think that is okay.
And yes we did hijack this thread. But it is a good discussion of how vulnerable people are when they use Facebook, or any social media. If Facebook security ever fails, there will be chaos. Just think of all the rats who’s victims will get to see each other!