Rat from Elhamma - Abdelhak Rahali and brother rat, Abdelwahed Rahali/Wajdi Rahali.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Facebook can do more. We all know they can. I posted a photo of sports cars on a sports car page that I follow because I own sports cars. I was flooded with messages from foreigners. “Hello Dear,” “is that your car,” “you pretty.” Those kinds of messages. Minding my own business, talking to my car club friends. My Facebook is locked down tight.

But let’s call a spade a spade.

When I updated my cover photo (which was an inspirational quote), my rat saw who liked the photo. That is how he found my family, by their likes. I can’t hide the cover photo, or the comments or the likes. He then messaged my sister. I don’t give a flying fart in space what Facebook disclaimer say and what they own, how can I protect my innocent family from this kind of stuff when they innocently like a photo that CANNOT BE SET TO PRIVATE. Why can’t our likes and our comments be private to those who are NOT our friends. My rat found my family and friends from a simple “like” on my cover photo. Not fair that I have to send a million messages to my family about this each time I update my cover photo.

Let’s be clear, for the record. I know who some of you are based on your rat Facebook page. Not that I would ever out anyone. So how safe is facebook again??

@Judithlyn any word from your rat? He still
fishing.
Trouble is they do have a disclaimer so by posting cover photo's etc it opens you up.

I only ever post photo's that I couldn't give a flying fig who wants to stalk it - it is always with the approval of my friends.

FB has a lot to answer to but unfortunately we all keep posting on it, as someone said earlier in the post if you don't want it online don't post it.

MH x

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Trouble is they do have a disclaimer so by posting cover photo's etc it opens you up.

I only ever post photo's that I couldn't give a flying fig who wants to stalk it - it is always with the approval of my friends.

FB has a lot to answer to but unfortunately we all keep posting on it, as someone said earlier in the post if you don't want it online don't post it.

MH x
“If you don’t want boys to look, don’t wear it”
“if you don’t want to get raped, cover up”
“If you don’t want people to judge your tattoos, don’t get them”
“If you don’t want people to stalk you, don’t post an inspirational quote”

We’ve all heard those lines before. I’m not in the business of pleasing folk and victim blaming. But I’m in the business of calling out corrupt, unethical, foolish, stalking, dumb rats though. They sit on the internet finding us no matter what we do. We can only request that Facebook become a lot more stricter on the privacy settings. Is that too much to ask?

If I post a cover photo, that doesn’t give anyone a right to stalk my friends. I shouldn’t be fearful to post an inspirational quote to stop rats from stalking. Nothing is normal about that MH. Normal humans don’t go around stalking people and causing trouble, then victims are told to “not post.” No matter how you and I spin this, Facebook could do more on their privacy settings.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

We’ve all heard those lines before. I’m not in the business of pleasing folk and victim blaming. But I’m in the business of calling out corrupt, unethical, foolish, stalking, dumb rats though. They sit on the internet finding us no matter what we do. We can only request that Facebook become a lot more stricter on the privacy settings. Is that too much to ask?

If I post a cover photo, that doesn’t give anyone a right to stalk my friends. I shouldn’t be fearful to post an inspirational quote to stop rats from stalking. Nothing is normal about that MH. Normal humans don’t go around stalking people and causing trouble, then victims are told to “not post.” No matter how you and I spin this, Facebook could do more on their privacy settings.
I completely agree but until FB (they won't) tighten up security we need to look after ourselves, that's all I'm saying. I don't think anything in my post stated 'victim blaming'

I work a lot with vulnerable young women in safe houses and I always give the same advice - unfortunately its real and it's true.

It's not a blame culture it's just how things have evolved and unfortunately if you post things on social media be it Facebook, Twitter or Instagram etc you are opening yourself up.

I am not saying it's right at all - I'm just saying that we need to protect ourselves.

@Laura2014 I do think this should have its own thread as it is such an important topic and there has been lots of advice?

MH x

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert

Victims can post. Just be careful. Watch out for people seeing your likes and also watch out for the posts you like. No point in changing your Facebook if you go and like your friends posts and the rat can see it. Rats will find it, process of elimination. That’s why I always suggest to deactivate until the rat gives up that avenue and your friends have blocked him. There are other apps out there.

Facebook could do a lot of things to make their app better and more secure. People just need to keep complaining directly to them to see if they can get through the thick brain at Facebook.
It has become like a public service. It is the hazard of getting so big. But I doubt they will change as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Same with users with multiple accounts. The more accounts, the more advertising fees.
Sigh.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Victims can post. Just be careful. Watch out for people seeing your likes and also watch out for the posts you like. No point in changing your Facebook if you go and like your friends posts and the rat can see it. Rats will find it, process of elimination. That’s why I always suggest to deactivate until the rat gives up that avenue and your friends have blocked him. There are other apps out there.

Facebook could do a lot of things to make their app better and more secure. People just need to keep complaining directly to them to see if they can get through the thick brain at Facebook.
It has become like a public service. It is the hazard of getting so big. But I doubt they will change as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Same with users with multiple accounts. The more accounts, the more advertising fees.
Sigh.
Agreed!! We’ve investigated rats and we have seen members FB messages to their rats (when they were on good standing and the woman didn’t know he was a rat). I advise not even allowing him to be your friend on Facebook. My name is not my real name on FB, but I’ve went to plenty of rats page to investigate and bam, right in your face is all the messages from the victim and rats showing love to each other. Rats don’t believe in privacy, they just let their FB open for all to see. So yep, be careful.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
From the inbox - classic example of Tunisian Bezness (google it if you are not familiar with it)
'He scammed me for 3 and 1/2 years. His name is Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma, Tunisia. We lived together. He caught me in a very bad time of my life. I lost about $26,000 USD. He also was conning 2 other women at the very same time'

And the word bezness was mentioned and said google. You all know how we say that a lot of people don’t know about it. Whelp, now they will start to learn.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
From the inbox - classic example of Tunisian Bezness (google it if you are not familiar with it)
'He scammed me for 3 and 1/2 years. His name is Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma, Tunisia. We lived together. He caught me in a very bad time of my life. I lost about $26,000 USD. He also was conning 2 other women at the very same time'

And the word bezness was mentioned and said google. You all know how we say that a lot of people don’t know about it. Whelp, now they will start to learn.
Love it!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Love it, one positive step forward. I never heard the term Bezness before coming to this site.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't directed at anyone but please can I ask you all to move on and get back to what this site is all about.

I don't want to end up closing the thread :(

Thanks MH x

Laura2014

Staff member
This is @Judithlyn thread, she has put enormous time energy blood sweat and tears into it. Shame on the people who have hijacked it for their own ends. Move to another thread please. This is both selfish and disgraceful. I’m sick to death of people ( some who should know better) who for their own reasons are using a public forum to air their differences. Grow up and move on.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Ladies, this thread is mine, it belongs to myself and Judithlyn....and I have taken the liberty of removing the entire argument.

I am incredibly upset about what has happened here, it’s not fair on me, who found Judith elsewhere, started this thread with her go ahead, brought her across here, and worked with her from a personal aspect.

It is not fair on myself and Heidi, who spent hours of our own personal time digging for the proof Judith insisted on, but most importantly.....it is not fair on Judith, she that survived this rat.

This is a rat that did not shed a tear when his American victim died. She died in a horrific accident, aged just forty four years and left a family behind her.....and his only upset was the loss of a visa. He replaced her with a new victim in the same town within weeks of her death!

This is the rat that scammed $26,000 from Judith, stole from her and frightened her when he smashed her possessions. HE NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED!

If there are repercussions for my decision here, I will live with that....because Judith is more important than this nastiness, and I am so damn proud of the strong, fighting woman that she has become.....the woman that we all helped her to become.

After posting this comment, I will lock the thread down again for a while, as I do agree with MH....tempers need to calm down a bit first, and this nasty content should be in pm.

I’ve left the FB stuff, as I do agree....it is incredibly useful and worthy of its own thread....but I’ll not lie....I have absolutely no idea how to do that.

I will also add here, that this victim of Ahmed Ben Selma is also upset about the hijacking of the thread about her rat with petty squabbles. Enough already.....this is people’s lives....not a playground!

And Mystery, please don’t leave....we all love you, you are invaluable....and I often feel you still need support. You too are stronger than you think :)