Rat from Elhamma - Abdelhak Rahali and brother rat, Abdelwahed Rahali/Wajdi Rahali.

Iluvumadly

A friend of mine has been Catfished on Facebook, when I looked at her settings ( she’s techno phobic) her whole life was displayed. Her location was on and family members clearly displayed. Everything about her was public, where she worked, shops she visited, places she had been. By the time she blocked him he had found how to contact her at work and contacted family members.

I asked her if she would put all that info on a card in a post office window and she said of course not, but she put it on a public forum where literally hundreds of million people could view it! People really need to wise up about Facebook. It’s a business, there to make money through advertising. They don’t want your settings to be private, that’s why it’s complicated to change the settings for people not techno savvy.
When I got back on Facebook last year, I hadn't been on in several years, I was shocked at how much it had changed! Men were much more agressive:confused: I soon started receiving calls and texts on my cell phone. I had no idea how/why. I figured out that when I signed up for my account, they ask for your phone number, my phone number was made public:eek: I know I'm not the most tech savvy, but I had no idea that my personal information would be visible like that! I thought it was only for Facebook staff to see. It's not right:(

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
When I got back on Facebook last year, I hadn't been on in several years, I was shocked at how much it had changed! Men were much more agressive:confused: I soon started receiving calls and texts on my cell phone. I had no idea how/why. I figured out that when I signed up for my account, they ask for your phone number, my phone number was made public:eek: I know I'm not the most tech savvy, but I had no idea that my personal information would be visible like that! I thought it was only for Facebook staff to see. It's not right:(
Plus when adding messenger all people that have your number get linked to your account.
If a person you hired to give maintenance to your house has your phone he will get access to your fb just like that. So rats have certain way of having access to those contacts too as “people you may know”

Iluvumadly

Plus when adding messenger all people that have your number get linked to your account.
If a person you hired to give maintenance to your house has your phone he will get access to your fb just like that. So rats have certain way of having access to those contacts too as “people you may know”
you've got to be kidding :eek: I am so naive to so many things! I'm glad that , besides strictly learning about rat behavior here, I'm also learning some really good tips for my general safety here:thumbsup: Thank you!

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
You can delete or change that number to anything you want. Do be careful because the ‘People you may know’ May also use the country and area code. I don’t know how it works but best to be safe. Facebook can change its algorithm at any time. No notice is given.
And set your default to friends only for everything. You can open up what you want after it is posted to friends of friends if you want.
Also, any one who can see your post can see who likes it and read the comments. So keep that in mind. Rats will use that to track who your friends are.

Iluvumadly

You can delete or change that number to anything you want. Do be careful because the ‘People you may know’ May also use the country and area code. I don’t know how it works but best to be safe. Facebook can change its algorithm at any time. No notice is given.
And set your default to friends only for everything. You can open up what you want after it is posted to friends of friends if you want.
Also, any one who can see your post can see who likes it and read the comments. So keep that in mind. Rats will use that to track who your friends are.
Thanks so much for taking the time to post this! I'm going to recheck all my settings. I believe it's pretty private now. I don't believe he ever tried to friend any of my friends or family thank God, but I do know he watched my two oldest daughters profiles though:Not Worthy: There's plenty of creeps on there though!!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
you've got to be kidding :eek: I am so naive to so many things! I'm glad that , besides strictly learning about rat behavior here, I'm also learning some really good tips for my general safety here:thumbsup: Thank you!
Watch out for fucking Abdelhak Rahali! He’s only been a Bezness professional his entire life and his fucking family are in on it!! I fell into their trap but not anymore! I’m warning good people as best as I can! I will prosecute as soon as Tunisia stops covering for these assholes!

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Watch out for fucking Abdelhak Rahali! He’s only been a Bezness professional his entire life and his fucking family are in on it!! I fell into their trap but not anymore! I’m warning good people as best as I can! I will prosecute as soon as Tunisia stops covering for these assholes!
And you've done a great job at outing him. He is all over the internet. Like everywhere if you Google his name.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
I gave up my privacy completely trying to save future victims! My name is all over the Internet, but I’m willing to sacrifice my privacy if I can save one more future victim!!!
You are my hero. :love: If I didnt have this government ID, I'd turned my page into TLR on Facebook and out them all. Then the government would be sending me to social media training and all my connections would be exposed, lol. And these rats would harass us all (not that I care). But I have to respect work and my security clearance. You know how that goes.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Who isABC123?
You are my hero. :love: If I didnt have this government ID, I'd turned my page into TLR on Facebook and out them all. Then the government would be sending me to social media training and all my connections would be exposed, lol. And these rats would harass us all (not that I care). But I have to respect work and my security clearance. You know how that goes.
i know! My Dad had a highest level security clearance! My Mother had one too! I never even knew! Dad died before I metAbdelhak! I must make him sad in my choice of partners! I fucked up! There is no other way to explain it!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
He should give up, get him a good job in Tunisia and settle down with a nice Tunisan woman. His Visa chances are done.
Absolutely! I told him to marry his fucking first cousin! May they live happily ever after! Haha! I really don’t think he was interested but it was expected of him! Go for it! My feelings! I may even pay for part of their ducking wedding! She’s an idiot to marry him which is why I might pay!

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Who isABC123?

i know! My Dad had a highest level security clearance! My Mother had one too! I never even knew! Dad died before I metAbdelhak! I must make him sad in my choice of partners! I fucked up! There is no other way to explain it!
I'm sure all you've accomplished Judith, your dad would still be proud.

Yes, I have one. Hence the reason I cant expose my rat on my Facebook like I want. It could potentially interfere with that. But you better believe, behind the scenes, I'm checking. So far, according to my embassy connects, he hasnt applied for a Visa for the USA. I am waiting to see if he submitted one for anywhere in Europe.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I'm sure all you've accomplished Judith, your dad would still be proud.

Yes, I have one. Hence the reason I cant expose my rat on my Facebook like I want. It could potentially interfere with that. But you better believe, behind the scenes, I'm checking. So far, according to my embassy connects, he hasnt applied for a Visa for the USA. I am waiting to see if he submitted one for anywhere in Europe.
Block the bastard! Abdelhak can’t go anywhere outside of Africa! My dad’s friend, a very high ranking newvictim,
I'm just getting back on to catch up on things. Not sure who ABC123 is. I'll take a look. Perhaps a new member.
[A New victim...I think! Abdelhak is a ruthless fucking twat! He’s so nasty, with no morals, no conscience! All I can do is warn people! I hope to save their feelings, hearts, money, and morals! He is NASTY!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Who isABC123?

You didn't fuck up, please dont think that way - you were tricked and duped in the cruelest way - you loved and trusted a con man - that is NOT your fault.

I'm sure if your Dad could see how you fought back and exposed the fraud he would be very VERY proud of you.

You have proven to him and yourself that this fraudster will not beat you.

MH x

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
You didn't fuck up, please dont think that way - you were tricked and duped in the cruelest way - you loved and trusted a con man - that is NOT your fault.

I'm sure if your Dad could see how you and fought back and exposed the fraud he would be very VERY proud of you.

You have proven to him and yourself that this fraudster will not beat you.

MH x
Thank you! Kind words...very appreciative!!!