Rat from Elhamma - Abdelhak Rahali and brother rat, Abdelwahed Rahali/Wajdi Rahali.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
You’ve done a sterling job of exposing this freak, Judith......his name is EVERYWHERE!! :D

I can’t imagine anybody would feel ashamed of you, you work hard, you have shown incredible strength, you are loyal, you fight your corner.....and you are one of our funniest members.....I literally sit crying with laughter when you have one of your epic rants :D

Personally, I think you are the dogs bollocks, and if anyone ever tells you otherwise, then more fool them.....because they are missing out on an absolute gem of a person :love:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Well there goes his Tunisian bride. No teeth and no money. He may as well become a Monk.

Karma is the biggest b*tch I know. She's tagged me a few times in life. He may as well just let karma do her thing and attempt to get right after. Hehe.
Absolutely! Karma has gotten him and his fucking loser family! I’ve never hurt anybody in my life! Abdelhak and his Loser lowlife morals loser family hurt me deeper than anybody ever in my life!! They are paying big time! Wajdi was viciously murdered in California in February of this year! They just don’t get it,..hurt people...it comes back 100-fold! Morons!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
You’ve done a sterling job of exposing this freak, Judith......his name is EVERYWHERE!! :D

I can’t imagine anybody would feel ashamed of you, you work hard, you have shown incredible strength, you are loyal, you fight your corner.....and you are one of our funniest members.....I literally sit crying with laughter when you have one of your epic rants :D

Personally, I think you are the dogs bollocks, and if anyone ever tells you otherwise, then more fool them.....because they are missing out on an absolute gem of a person :love:
I love you! Thank you for your kind words! Much appreciated...and yes, that fucking twat more than met his match!!

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Absolutely! Karma has gotten him and his fucking loser family! I’ve never hurt anybody in my life! Abdelhak and his Loser lowlife morals loser family hurt me deeper than anybody ever in my life!! They are paying big time! Wajdi was viciously murdered in California in February of this year! They just don’t get it,..hurt people...it comes back 100-fold! Morons!
Try to explain that to rats, rat groupies, etc. This is real life and karma comes back. Call them out for their crap, then we are told we are wrong. Suicide runs rampant these days, I dont take chances with them. I rather save a victim than to be a gullible fool. Karma never skips. She makes her rounds. Keep calling them out Judy.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Try to explain that to rats, rat groupies, etc. This is real life and karma comes back. Call them out for their crap, then we are told we are wrong. Suicide runs rampant these days, I dont take chances with them. I rather save a victim than to be a gullible fool. Karma never skips. She makes her rounds. Keep calling them out Judy.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert

Love you! Thanks!❤❤❤

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Absolute! Fucking bastards who use nice, innocent people! I will expose those assholes!! I’m sorry but I HATE users!
Me too. When bad people with bad intentions disguise themselves as good, is dangerous.

Read on the term in my world, we call sandbagging. People who sandbag others, they intentionally deceive others and then reveal their hidden motives by surprise. We dont discuss the topic too much, but that's an example of one in the mental health world. The term can be used in different scenarios.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Is he really a doctor? If so, he should be the voice of reason here.
I saw his thesis for medical school graduation! I do believe he’s a doc, but I would never let him operate on me! He supports hos Bezness brothers, criminal brothers...so my trust in him is GONE! He reads on here...so Doc...from one doc to another...Follow the Hippocratic Oath...or get out of our profession! No conscience? My God! My heart is on the right place as a doc....And Yours? Please think about it!???! Cheating, lying? Fucking hell...I will never accept it...and YOU????

Iluvumadly

Watch out for fucking Abdelhak Rahali! He’s only been a Bezness professional his entire life and his fucking family are in on it!! I fell into their trap but not anymore! I’m warning good people as best as I can! I will prosecute as soon as Tunisia stops covering for these assholes!
thank you very much for the warning! I am certainly familiar with him now, thanks to you putting your story hear. I cannot imagine how hurt you must have been and I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that:( I'm sure that at times you would much rather just forget it all, but instead you take time out to help others and share your story! You're a strong woman:thumbsup:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
thank you very much for the warning! I am certainly familiar with him now, thanks to you putting your story hear. I cannot imagine how hurt you must have been and I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that:( I'm sure that at times you would much rather just forget it all, but instead you take time out to help others and share your story! You're a strong woman:thumbsup:
Thank you for your very kind words...Im very grateful! Thank you!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I was not a strong woman in October, 2017 when I first learned of Abdelhak’s fake life. I was so broken and absolutely devastated. I went through every emotion many times over. The dear ladies on here got me through that absolute hell. It took me a year to recover, rediscover my personality again, and rebuild my life! He controlled my life in every way. We lived together a lot as visas would allow. We were together for 3 and 1/2 years. The breakup took another year. I now see what a horrible human being he truly is. The stuff he pulled can only be done by a truly evil person. He’s had many many victims. A few have contacted me. We mainly exchange stories and laugh at him behind his back. I’ve tried my best to put warnings out regarding him. I don’t want to see anymore nice, big-hearted women getting hurt mentally, emotionally, financially, or physically from that monster. I don’t believe that any western country will give him a visa. I certainly hope not! No country needs a bad person like him in it.

Iluvumadly

I was not a strong woman in October, 2017 when I first learned of Abdelhak’s fake life. I was so broken and absolutely devastated. I went through every emotion many times over. The dear ladies on here got me through that absolute hell. It took me a year to recover, rediscover my personality again, and rebuild my life! He controlled my life in every way. We lived together a lot as visas would allow. We were together for 3 and 1/2 years. The breakup took another year. I now see what a horrible human being he truly is. The stuff he pulled can only be done by a truly evil person. He’s had many many victims. A few have contacted me. We mainly exchange stories and laugh at him behind his back. I’ve tried my best to put warnings out regarding him. I don’t want to see anymore nice, big-hearted women getting hurt mentally, emotionally, financially, or physically from that monster. I don’t believe that any western country will give him a visa. I certainly hope not! No country needs a bad person like him in it.
I agree, it's evil and absolutely heartless how they behave. I don't understand how you can be with someone for over 3 years, they give you everything you need in life , and this is how you treat them? I think that you were stronger even in the beginning than you give yourself credit for! Over the months I have read many of your posts , and you have a lot of wisdom!

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
I agree, it's evil and absolutely heartless how they behave. I don't understand how you can be with someone for over 3 years, they give you everything you need in life , and this is how you treat them? I think that you were stronger even in the beginning than you give yourself credit for! Over the months I have read many of your posts , and you have a lot of wisdom!
The problem is that they take our kindness as weakness and take advantage. They feel entitled, like the world owes them. Nothing or no amount of help from us will ever be enough. They are loss causes.

Iluvumadly

The problem is that they take our kindness as weakness and take advantage. They feel entitled, like the world owes them. Nothing or no amount of help from us will ever be enough. They are loss causes.
Yes they certainly are! It's really disgusting that they obviously target kind, loving women who couldn't give a damn about material possessions or status, but simply love them for who they are( or portray themselves to be). They really aren't very bright to not value us women !