Rat from Elhamma - Abdelhak Rahali and brother rat, Abdelwahed Rahali/Wajdi Rahali.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Oh my gosh! That's so crap! He is such an arsehole!
The lady wrote to me but then she completely denied knowing him and claimed she was not married! She even said she was hacked! She received numerous messages of congratulations including from his sister in law, so I believe the marriage is true! He even wore MY necklace on his wedding day! How tacky is that! I feel deep sorrow for that lady! I tried warning her but she is in total denial! She’s going to need all of our support once reality hits her! May Karma get him!

Croydon girl

The lady wrote to me but then she completely denied knowing him and claimed she was not married! She even said she was hacked! She received numerous messages of congratulations including from his sister in law, so I believe the marriage is true! He even wore MY necklace on his wedding day! How tacky is that! I feel deep sorrow for that lady! I tried warning her but she is in total denial! She’s going to need all of our support once reality hits her! May Karma get him!
I hope she has lots of money to keep him with! He wore your necklace?!! Horrible, Horrible man!!! He is truly is vile!!

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Pictures don’t lie, unless they are models.
Why do people always say they were hacked? Who is going to hack into someone’s Facebook and post photos of them? That sounds so stupid.

Men who are abusers almost always get worse in subsequent relationships if they don’t get help to manage their anger problems. This has been my experience working at a women’s shelter. I’ve seen three women all victims of the same man at different times over only two years! I don’t think this rat is any different. This woman should brace herself. Even Judithlyns wealth didn’t keep this rat from trashing her home. (Chandelier incident) He appears to have a fairly short attention span.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Pictures don’t lie, unless they are models.
Why do people always say they were hacked? Who is going to hack into someone’s Facebook and post photos of them? That sounds so stupid.

Men who are abusers almost always get worse in subsequent relationships if they don’t get help to manage their anger problems. This has been my experience working at a women’s shelter. I’ve seen three women all victims of the same man at different times over only two years! I don’t think this rat is any different. This woman should brace herself. Even Judithlyns wealth didn’t keep this rat from trashing her home. (Chandelier incident) He appears to have a fairly short attention span.
I hope she reads this thread about him and saves herself and her money. He’s very angry and bitter now at everybody and everything. I honestly don’t know what he’s capable of doing. He truly scares me. He’s banned from here....thank goodness!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
My rat complained about sensitive teeth and pain.
They all are the biggest babies on the planet! I tried to change Abdelhak’s bandaid after he punched his fist through my chandelier! He acted like I was torturing him....just to remove a bandaid and put more antibiotic ointment on his cuts! Idiots....