Welcome to TLR

Rat from Jendouba/Hammamet

Ursula

Although it is well known the rats take advantage of the victims, they also take advantage of their own people.
As it comes down to them, if their character is to lie, steal and deceive they will also to this to those around them.
For example, going in a store knowing you cannot pay for the items, telling the owner you will pay next time.
The rat knowing he cannot pay and will not pay, this is like stealing but on a small scale.
Of course it all starts with lies as this is all he ever did all his life and it has worked in some cases.
How sad

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
The rat's neighbor or a relative, it's all "Help me out, I need to apply for a job and it requires money", the rat needs certain amount can so he can borrow 500 dinars and give it back once the rat gets a salary etc. many people got scammed by the very rats that Love-Fraud foreigners .. it becomes a habit for them to see everyone literally everyone as a target.
So once the rat had his sister and brother to send money for our sham wedding , he knew my father died but thought I would come anyways. Ok the key words are "Thought" making an excuse at my expense to obtain money from family.
The rat hid this away from me for years, as well the rat asked for $50 while at my father's funeral, if the rat got lots of money for a wedding
he knew was not going to happen why ask me for $50??
So I refused the $50 that he owed a family member, no one in their right mind would dare ask such a thing but this one.
Anyways I left the relationship for a good 6 months and he went scamming somewhere else.
He got a good sum from his sister and brother and blamed me saying I had promised him to come around that time when he knew very well
that my father had passed away. So like this too, to make up something when plans were never certain and no dates, and he got away with the money
and put the blame on me.
So last time I was there this is when I found out, as well as a humiliating lecture in front of his family!

Where did all the dinars go if it was meant for a sham wedding back then in 2015 when my father died?
As soon as the rat got it he spent it on himself, that was his intention in the first place.!
So a Tunisian rat is a special kind of breed!!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
yes, the rats use religion to further their deception.
Everything my ex-rat did was the exact opposite of what a good Muslim man is.
Oh I sinned today he says, then goes out to feed the poor as recompense only on Ramadan.
Never seen him pray once to God while I was there in Tunisia.
Although I am certainly not perfect, this one feels nothing when he does these bad things to the victims over and over again.
No remorse, no guilt just carry on deceiving, sinning and pretending.
No love in his heart, no respect for the parents because he lies to them, no respect for the lives of others and still he thrives to this day!
One day there will be accountability on his part.
So he takes advantage of victims, but also of his own and his promises are empty.
Who abandons their partner and calls themselves a Muslim?
Like any religion, either you live it or you don't.
And they don’t it’s all the empty words they spew out that’s all!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The rat's neighbor or a relative, it's all "Help me out, I need to apply for a job and it requires money", the rat needs certain amount can so he can borrow 500 dinars and give it back once the rat gets a salary etc. many people got scammed by the very rats that Love-Fraud foreigners .. it becomes a habit for them to see everyone literally everyone as a target.
So once the rat had his sister and brother to send money for our sham wedding , he knew my father died but thought I would come anyways. Ok the key words are "Thought" making an excuse at my expense to obtain money from family.
The rat hid this away from me for years, as well the rat asked for $50 while at my father's funeral, if the rat got lots of money for a wedding
he knew was not going to happen why ask me for $50??
So I refused the $50 that he owed a family member, no one in their right mind would dare ask such a thing but this one.
Anyways I left the relationship for a good 6 months and he went scamming somewhere else.
He got a good sum from his sister and brother and blamed me saying I had promised him to come around that time when he knew very well
that my father had passed away. So like this too, to make up something when plans were never certain and no dates, and he got away with the money
and put the blame on me.
So last time I was there this is when I found out, as well as a humiliating lecture in front of his family!

Where did all the dinars go if it was meant for a sham wedding back then in 2015 when my father died?
As soon as the rat got it he spent it on himself, that was his intention in the first place.!
That was pretty low down of him and even lower for the family to even confront you about this!! They spend it foolishly when they do get the money they don’t NEED anything! They are a bunch of low life morons!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
With our money
support each other with our money then stab us in the back for helping them
Let that sink in! Might as well never had done anything for these ungrateful vile rats.
I got paid back with knives in my back, still taking the last one out from long time ago.
I had a nightmare of rats last night, dreamt there was 3 scurrying around in my bedroom and another one that bit me in the lower back
So maybe its a blessing I got away when I did/ the rat is in my subconscious.
Whatever it is I have no fear of rats, if one ever comes my way somehow a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!
Charity begins at home is my belief now!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
support each other with our money then stab us in the back for helping them
Let that sink in! Might as well never had done anything for these ungrateful vile rats.
I got paid back with knives in my back, still taking the last one out from long time ago.
I had a nightmare of rats last night, dreamt there was 3 scurrying around in my bedroom and another one that bit me in the lower back
So maybe its a blessing I got away when I did/ the rat is in my subconscious.
Whatever it is I have no fear of rats, if one ever comes my way somehow a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!
Charity begins at home is my belief now!
It was a HUGE blessing that you are away, I know we give them too many undeserved chances but the results are always the same A BIG FAT LIE

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Hi Girls
I know for certain now my man is a rat! Ive been married to him for a few years. We are now trying for a divorce but only last week I got a message from his ex who he dated before me to say that he has been with many woman while we has been married to me and that he has been taking money from them all whilst we were together, he has taken thousands from me. He has a girlfriend in ******* called ****** that he has been with for over ten years. Any ideas girls?
Hi really hope you get divorced from him but I do not understand that he has had a Tunisian girl for over 10 years? Are you sure he's not married to her? I know they are only allowed to have one wife in Tunisia but everything is so confused there so what are the facts really.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Hi really hope you get divorced from him but I do not understand that he has had a Tunisian girl for over 10 years? Are you sure he's not married to her? I know they are only allowed to have one wife in Tunisia but everything is so confused there so what are the facts really.
How does the ex know all this, unless she is still in deep with the rat to know all this. I know my rat's exes aren't necessarily his exes. This Tunisian girl sounds like a wife/arrangement that's getting those dinars too. In ten years that have gone by I am sure there is some children somewhere there.
so maybe she is ok with this arrangement.
I understand that sometimes the rats divorce a wife without her knowledge, with a crooked rat and con artist lawyers anything is possible!

Last edited:

Amira

Major Ratslayer
How does the ex know all this, unless she is still in deep with the rat to know all this. I know my rat's exes aren't necessarily his exes. This Tunisian girl sounds like a wife/arrangement that's getting those dinars too. In ten years that have gone by I am sure there is some children somewhere there.
so maybe she is ok with this arrangement.
I understand that sometimes the rats divorce a wife without her knowledge, with a crooked rat and con artist lawyers anything is possible!
It's disgusting. But he takes money from other women and gives it to this Tunisian girl, why give money to only one girlfriend if there is nothing more behind it. Have heard of stories where his sister has been his wife so that he hides something that is openly bare

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I can also suggest a cheaper route if you are set on divorce. Call a translation agency here in Tunisia, they will translate whatever you need cheaper than a law office. Then just have your copies and pay to file.
Can she trust a Tunisian lawyer without knowing that he is going behind her back and maybe supports her husband more than her. Tunisia can be very corrupt so it is best if she finds someone who has divorce as a special field.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi…
Sorry to read this. My friends new husband is from Hammamet as well and all of the signs are looking like he’s also a rat.
He is!! My rat and I stayed in hammamet this is a rat beach haven his big rat brother stayed there working in hotels ... scamming ladies from America, Russia UK . So if you don’t meet them there they take you there

Last edited:

Ursula

@JasmineM Are you okay, it can be a terrible shock when you start learning all the lies and deceipt?

MH x
Dear MH I don't know how to private message.? From my I pad

and put the blame on me.

Th e rat's neighbor or a relative, it's all "Help me out, I need to apply for a job and it requires money", the rat needs certain amount can so he can borrow 500 dinars and give it back once the rat gets a salary etc. many people got scammed by the very rats that Love-Fraud foreigners .. it becomes a habit for them to see everyone literally everyone as a target.
and put the blame on me.
Yes

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Can she trust a Tunisian lawyer without knowing that he is going behind her back and maybe supports her husband more than her. Tunisia can be very corrupt so it is best if she finds someone who has divorce as a special field.
I think you misunderstood, I suggest only translating service to cut cost on some legal fees for translation of paperwork if needed. It can be corrupt, but if you stick to bigger cities like Tunis, Sousse... they generally care about money and have no affiliation with either party rather Tunisian or not.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I think you misunderstood, I suggest only translating service to cut cost on some legal fees for translation of paperwork if needed. It can be corrupt, but if you stick to bigger cities like Tunis, Sousse... they generally care about money and have no affiliation with either party rather Tunisian or not.
FYI: Tunisian Family Law
5.1. Nullity of a marriage
The union that contains a clause contrary to the essence of marriage or is entered into in contravention of the legal provisions contained in the Code of Personal Status relating to the consent of the spouses, impediments to marriage, and polygamy, is void. The spouses who continue their union despite the pronunciation of its nullity are punishable by six months of imprisonment.

maybe if she can confirm he entered into marriage or some arrangement with ****** she can void marriage and be done

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
FYI: Tunisian Family Law
5.1. Nullity of a marriage
The union that contains a clause contrary to the essence of marriage or is entered into in contravention of the legal provisions contained in the Code of Personal Status relating to the consent of the spouses, impediments to marriage, and polygamy, is void. The spouses who continue their union despite the pronunciation of its nullity are punishable by six months of imprisonment.

maybe if she can confirm he entered into marriage or some arrangement with ****** she can void marriage and be done
Great advice @Aisha1, someone here will be Greatful.

Last edited by a moderator:

minnie

Major Ratslayer
Hi Girls
I know for certain now my man is a rat! Ive been married to him for a few years. We are now trying for a divorce but only last week I got a message from his ex who he dated before me to say that he has been with many woman while we has been married to me and that he has been taking money from them all whilst we were together, he has taken thousands from me. He has a girlfriend in ******* called ****** that he has been with for over ten years. Any ideas girls?
Seems the most come from jendouba... I got a potential rat from there too

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Hi Girls
Hi how are you? Hope your situation has calmed down a bit

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes, there is a suspicion that some of them know each other and support each other. If they have set up their own Facebook group where they work together, it is not impossible that some of them know someone who is high up with the authorities.
Yes indeed Amira this is an organised group now because many ppl are very opened minded regarding these Love Rats .
The internet has become very widely used in recent months.
Different tactics are being used, holidays are becoming difficult, they don’t even need to know you .
The world of the internet is very scary and suspicious now, so we still need to be up to date regarding technology and how scammers are using it.
Eyes peeled everyone!!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Yes indeed Amira this is an organised group now because many ppl are very opened minded regarding these Love Rats .
The internet has become very widely used in recent months.
Different tactics are being used, holidays are becoming difficult, they don’t even need to know you .
The world of the internet is very scary and suspicious now, so we still need to be up to date regarding technology and how scammers are using it.
Eyes peeled everyone!!!
I think you’re right. Don’t know what the f*ck this one’s on about but clearly they are being super direct now lol

442F3911-0D18-4358-9B2F-D849D7B7B07A.jpeg