Welcome to TLR

Rat from Jendouba/Hammamet

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Not sure if you can read this but got this yesterday with a lot of African American little kids made me feel bad but I guess people are desperate, but they can afford a phone ?? I don’t know what to think anymore I just don’t trust anyone

Attachments

• B5BD2F54-1D61-43E5-810C-298FA4B9177C.jpeg
    B5BD2F54-1D61-43E5-810C-298FA4B9177C.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 13

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
What is he talking about? Did I miss something?

And no, loser, France is not YOUR land. There are enough parasites of your kind there as it is. Hope they never let him in!!
This guy has barely gotten past introducing himself and he wants me to help him leave Tunisia. Ironically, he wrote “how to trick” right after hello... how’s that for a Freudian slip lol. Really bizarre way of writing either way :confused:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
This guy has barely gotten past introducing himself and he wants me to help him leave Tunisia. Ironically, he wrote “how to trick” right after hello... how’s that for a Freudian slip lol. Really bizarre way of writing either way :confused:
Straight out of Google translator, they trust Google to translate their BS but it cames out so funny and really doesn’t make sense so you’re left saying.... whaaaa? Whaaa? And scratching your head trying to understand what the creep is talking about pfffff

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Straight out of Google translator, they trust Google to translate their BS but it cames out so funny and really doesn’t make sense so you’re left saying.... whaaaa? Whaaa? And scratching your head trying to understand what the creep is talking about pfffff
They must be on drugs or on something when they write this kind of nonsense.
I must say I like the idea of him living in a dungeon and whoever put him there locks the door and throws away the key!

tipme

Major Ratslayer
It I should b in French and English as well which you have to pay for each one.some of them make you so stressed x
I still have to find out if we are registered in *******, I went to the registrar in ******** before we marry and to the British embassy in Tunis but I still dont know if that means we are registered here.....I dont think it does as I never went there with our marriage certificate which is only in Arabic

The rat's neighbor or a relative, it's all "Help me out, I need to apply for a job and it requires money", the rat needs certain amount can so he can borrow 500 dinars and give it back once the rat gets a salary etc. many people got scammed by the very rats that Love-Fraud foreigners .. it becomes a habit for them to see everyone literally everyone as a target.
So once the rat had his sister and brother to send money for our sham wedding , he knew my father died but thought I would come anyways. Ok the key words are "Thought" making an excuse at my expense to obtain money from family.
The rat hid this away from me for years, as well the rat asked for $50 while at my father's funeral, if the rat got lots of money for a wedding
he knew was not going to happen why ask me for $50??
So I refused the $50 that he owed a family member, no one in their right mind would dare ask such a thing but this one.
Anyways I left the relationship for a good 6 months and he went scamming somewhere else.
He got a good sum from his sister and brother and blamed me saying I had promised him to come around that time when he knew very well
that my father had passed away. So like this too, to make up something when plans were never certain and no dates, and he got away with the money
and put the blame on me.
So last time I was there this is when I found out, as well as a humiliating lecture in front of his family!

Where did all the dinars go if it was meant for a sham wedding back then in 2015 when my father died?
As soon as the rat got it he spent it on himself, that was his intention in the first place.!
So a Tunisian rat is a special kind of breed!!
They have no shame there all naracissts

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Not sure if you can read this but got this yesterday with a lot of African American little kids made me feel bad but I guess people are desperate, but they can afford a phone ?? I don’t know what to think anymore I just don’t trust anyone
on yes there phones probably got from some other victim .but there never happy has to
B top range but they can get contracts phones s over there .then sell the one u buy.then they say it was stole r broke .but they sell them
Same here what I am doing.
It was a sham, the rat gave the judge my money to hurry it through with the hope for me to get fake document called "Affidavit of Marital Status" from Global Affairs not the one that I had from the Canadian embassy and back date it as saying I was single as if it was given before the sham marriage contract.
So I wait for the rat to fix it as in a divorce, It would be too costly to be going anyway to Tunisia and who knows what tricks are up his sleeve.
Because here it does not affect anything at all because it was a sham, negligence and abandonment on his part
The rat tried to prove adultery after 2 years of estrangement LOL, like I am not allowed to someday move on from the rat.
Have yet to see the proof, even a relationship I had before the rat was considered cheating on the rat???
What am I supposed to do, be alone the rest of my life, like live the life of a NUN?
Not doing that neither!
Nothing the rat can do about me in Canada.
The rat can say I broke this rule bla, blah blah from sham marriage contract , and what can the rat do about it when I am here in Canada? LOL
My ex-rat had numerous online affairs, and probably met up with a few in Monastir, Tunisia so good luck with proving all that.
Really its not worth my time, effort to even say or do anything with the vile rat.
, and besides the rat needs to marry another so it would be in the rat's best interest to get a DIVORCE
Well if he took other tourists and stayed in hotels u can report him .but wouldn't b surprised if they stayed in hotels that allow this illegally but there all scammers from the butcher the baker the candlestick maker .your marriage might not of been l legal and scamming u for more money x

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely right Amira, what worries me is that the holiday have started again and there will be more victims of these rats!
Economically Tunisia doesn’t look that good and many ladies travelling on their own will be targets.
I hope they have enough sense not to fall for their “sweet words” and fall in their trap :(
I think they should take tunisia of the holiday destination we turk ey