Rat Haythem daldoul from tuoza bezness with mahdia

Anneluse marzi

Mir setzt Haythem schwer zu, kann er mir im Hotel was antun? Bin ich dort sicher. Mein Gott ich weis nicht was ich tun soll. Ich habe gebucht , weil ich wußte das ich mich trennen würde.

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Translation Quote Anneluse marzi

It's hard for me with Haythem. Can he hurt me in the hotel? Am I safe there? By God, I don't know what to do. I booked because I knew that I would split.

What shall I do? I just want a vacation in peace from all the horror

Last edited:

Laura2014

Translation Quote Anneluse marzi

It's hard for me with Haythem. Can he hurt me in the hotel? Am I save there? By God, I don't know what to do. I booked because I knew that I would split.

What shall I do? I just want a vacation in peace from all the horror
Heidi can you translate?

@Anneluse marzi

Do you have to go there?
Are you going alone?
Truly I don't believe it's safe with this man, he may find out you are there.
If you have read here then you will know they can become aggressive when challenged especially if your reason is to end the relationship.

Please reconsider.

Mango Chutney

Hello Anneluse, welcome here. No, you should not return there, he will find out you are there and these creatures get real nasty when the scam falls through, when you don't play the game with their rules.
If you want to vacation in peace, you not only need to avoid his area in Tunisia, but actually, the country in general. These rats talk, they cover each others backs....somebody will tell him you are there.

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Anneluse's story

It started with facebook. On 12 March 2015. Haythem wrote to me, in the beginning it was a normal conversation.. He moved closer and closer. A few days later, he invited me to Tunisia. He wanted to get to know me. I just did not believe it was really him. On Skype, I've seen him then. He liked me a lot. Then on the 29th of May 2015 I saw him the first time at the airport. I was 14 days with him in an arpartment. it was a very beautiful time. Then he suddenly needed money, which I gave him. I was unsure, but I was so in love. I did not want to know. Last year in October I went again. There he had changed, harder. He wanted me to live the way he did. As he says good tunesia systhem. And suddenly I realized that he only wanted to dominate me. From that moment I knew that I must separate.which I did. And now, the Palaver is great
4000 € in 2 years, for driving license diving license, etc. He used bad language when I told him in whatsapp that I do not want him anymore. And also will not come back to him. He was very hurtful with his words. And then tried again to win me back. This will not happen

When he recently said to me "this year you will stay a week, and then go home"
Then I knew. I asked him how many dates he has. He got angry - a hit dog barks.

Mohamed naouali

I should be shame with this attitude of tunisian , I can say that there is a lot of this biznessa here in tunisia .

Amira

Do not waste the money as you have worked and worn for many years on a younger guy. Keep in mind that it's money you deserve why spend them in Tunisia on a short lasting relationship and short lasting happiness. Think of all the women he has been with. What do you know about his health? He tricks you and makes fun of you behind his back

Amira

It's dangerous for you especially when it's so big age's difference. Go to different web pages and read about all horror stories from North Africa. They destroy women and they do not care about it. Yes you will certainly have some wonderful weeks in the heat but think about how expensive it will be. You have to pay the death penalty for everything and eventually you'll be left with maybe only 10 dinars. Perhaps he is engaged to a Tunisian girl who knows. Please do not have pink hearts for these men they are not worth it

Top Bottom