Rat Haythem daldoul from tuoza bezness with mahdia

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Translation Anneluse "and is haythem married now? because I have to do with him"

He is your ex rat. What have you got to do with him?
Thank you Heidi!!
Haythem is not my rat. I was reading the thread and makes me angry to read he beats all his victims.
I’m sorry for your experience Anneluse.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Quote Anneluse "and is haythem married now? because I have to do with him"
I know, the two rats and you are on the same friend list on fb. Whatever you do, don't bring him a dog when you visit Tunisia next time

Haythem Daldoul
the sadist bastard, got another dog :Evil:

Hay Them Dl
October 14 ·

Relax..dog .enjoy Time ⚓(+_+)

44050935_2242250016006004_2588486698065199104_n.jpg

disappeared dogs of Haythem:

1235.PNG Unbenannt.PNGmkoi.PNG Unbenannt.PNG1238.PNG Unbenannt.PNG4ä.PNG

and those are just the ones I know about :whistle:

Judithlyn

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I know, the two rats and you are on the same friend list on fb. Whatever you do, don't bring him a dog when you visit Tunisia next time

Haythem Daldoul

Hay Them Dl
October 14 ·

View attachment 46972

View attachment 46975 View attachment 46976 View attachment 46977 View attachment 46978

?!? One day his face will be pulled out by one of them trying to defend themselves. Amen.

Judithlyn

Haythem Daldoul

Hay Them Dl
October 14 ·

View attachment 46972

View attachment 46975 View attachment 46976 View attachment 46977 View attachment 46978

Let’s turn him over to animal rights groups and let them take care of him! What an inhumane, indispicable, nasty a**hole! Karma is coming to him! Abuse of animals? He’s even lower than a rat!

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
There is a very strong link to the abuse of animals and the abuse of women (and children). Men who seek pleasure from the torture of animals are more likely to become violent sexual abusers. It’s been said that when they torture animals they experience a heightened sexual arousal compared only to men who physically abuse, rape or murder women. There can be no greater red flag that a rat who tortures animals.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
There is a very strong link to the abuse of animals and the abuse of women (and children). Men who seek pleasure from the torture of animals are more likely to become violent sexual abusers. It’s been said that when they torture animals they experience a heightened sexual arousal compared only to men who physically abuse, rape or murder women. There can be no greater red flag that a rat who tortures animals.
Does Tunisia have laws to protect animals or organizations?

juicyfruit

Dog fighting is forbidden by law in Tunisia! However, it takes a written complaint and testimony from a witness (named) to get the law observing the law... Guarantees that you will have huge problems afterwards with the ones that organize the fights...
:eek:Did the Tunisian police used to shoot wild dogs to control over population?:eek:

Liona

Haythem Daldoul

Hay Them Dl
October 14 ·

View attachment 46972

Feeck!!! Evil ugly bastard!! What do you have " to do" with this vermin @Anneluse marzi unless it's to cut his balls off?

Liona

The day when this monster turns to be impotent is close. Did you all notice that there is some kind of dogs craze in Tunisia now? Dogs for them is like attribut confirming status of "cool person", like massive watches which could be easy replaced with more expensive one. Out of the question they feel something toward these poor dogs.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
The day when this monster turns to be impotent is close. Did you all notice that there is some kind of dogs craze in Tunisia now? Dogs for them is like attribut confirming status of "cool person", like massive watches which could be easy replaced with more expensive one. Out of the question they feel something toward these poor dogs.
These poor dogs have a miserable existence. Chained up, rarely any bedding, fed when someone remembers to give them scraps. Used for hunting and fighting and easily discarded.

FoolInLove

They dumb their cats and dogs, like they dumb their trash in the streets.
The police go on rampage shooting the dogs every day, and they leave them wounded in the streets. They leave alive puppies, with their dead mums. They poision they stray cats. It´s horrible :(

These wonderful nonprofit organisations desperate need people to adopt, foster, and they also need travelbuddies to bring adopted animals out of Tunisia to their forvever homes all around Europe.
So if you are traveling back and forward to Tunisia please help them.

https://www.facebook.com/missionpaws/
https://www.facebook.com/RANA.rescues/

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Animal cruelty in Tunisia is on a scale I've never seen before.....it is incredibly distressing :Cry:
Shooting stray dogs is the norm, throwing stones at, throwing around and kicking stray cats and dogs is the norm....they think it's funny....and they laugh when you express your distress.
Donkeys, cows, sheep etc...all tied up in direct sun with no water.
Our rabbit was picked up by his ears :Cry:
It's hard to describe how they treat animals.
Belvedere zoo broke my heart. The animal enclosures were tiny, the old tiger and lion kept in tiny cave things out the back....they'd had their teeth and claws removed....so the public could take feckin selfies with them and the warden earned a little extra cash! :Evil:
If you are an animal lover....Tunisia will break your heart :Cry:

Snuggle

I rescued a dog from Tunisia, she is such a lovely dog. The rat thought at first it was a good idea because he wanted to breed so he could earn money with her. But I got her fixed so there is no change for puppies. He wanted to feed her scraps and not proper dog food. He didn’t find it necessary to go to the vet with her for check ups and shots. They really have a different way of thinking about animals.

Snuggle

ow yes Mango that Belvedere is a sad place. The little cages and people torturing the animals. They were throwing all sorts to the poor grizzly bears. I always wanted to throw the people in the water.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
ow yes Mango that Belvedere is a sad place. The little cages and people torturing the animals. They were throwing all sorts to the poor grizzly bears. I always wanted to throw the people in the water.
There was only one bear when I was there (August 2015)....I have pics of him...he looked really healthy, but I felt sorry for him being all alone. His enclosure was pretty big, but there was nothing for him to do...and the sun was directly on him.
About a year ago, I saw pics of that bear somewhere....it was so sad...he looked so neglected and ill :Cry:

Snuggle

Did you ever go to Friguia park near hammamet? I went there when it was just opened and it look ok but I went again last year and it was terrible. Many empty cages the ostriches were dirty and had many bald patches. There was a cage with guinea pigs wich was too full the male and female piggies were not separated so it was all inbreeding, just like the Tunesian people :D The toilets were filthy and the man from the souvenir shop was sleeping.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Did you ever go to Friguia park near hammamet? I went there when it was just opened and it look ok but I went again last year and it was terrible. Many empty cages the ostriches were dirty and had many bald patches. There was a cage with guinea pigs wich was too full the male and female piggies were not separated so it was all inbreeding, just like the Tunesian people :D The toilets were filthy and the man from the souvenir shop was sleeping.
No, I never went there. I saw adverts and stuff for it....but I'm not a fan of those places....I was only at Belvedere because dickhead took me there and it was a surprise. I love animals....but not in cages, and in my mind, by visiting these places and putting money in the till...we encourage it.
There are some lovely wildlife parks in the world where the animals roam relatively freely...I think if animals have to be removed from their natural habitat, these places are much kinder.

Judithlyn

Dog fighting is forbidden by law in Tunisia! However, it takes a written complaint and testimony from a witness (named) to get the law observing the law... Guarantees that you will have huge problems afterwards with the ones that organize the fights...
That truly sux....as does Tunisia and its inequitated laws! You choose to lose...fine...be a loser.... but don’t take down inoocent victims with you! That’s the problem with Tunisia....a bunch of losers who follow a religion which I won’t dare discuss, but personally find offensive, Women are every bit as equal to men! Abuse to us is fine in any religion? If the answer is yes。。。the religion is wrong!!!! Humans are human and EQUAL!!!

Top Bottom