Rat Haythem daldoul from tuoza bezness with mahdia

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Anneluse marzi, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

That girl looks underage. If so, this monster needs to be legally reported to the authorities in Germany. He claims he’s a doctor in Germany! If so, I’m a garbage man in Japan and I say it past time to take out the garbage! He just got married, and still all of those fake accounts, soliciting more and more women and men too, and now a really young one on top of his 64 years old wife! Disgusting piece of filth! I bet he’s got diseases with all of his nastiness activities.

Amira, Lovelylondon and juicyfruit like this.
  2. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Be sure he have a tunisian girlfriend also who is know about all this crazy Things .

3. Judithlyn

That truly blows my mind. Those Tunisian women can not possibly love “their men”.... only the house, furnishings, gold jewelry, and babies he will give her.....from his Ill-gotten gains off foreigners! I guess that is why Tunisia has one of the highest divorce rates anywhere. Marriages without love and divorces which are too easy.... loads of miserable people!

juicyfruit, Liona, Amira and 3 others like this.
  4. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They must be so proud and clean. Everything must be so serious, but more you dig down in this, the more family violence it is. Many children and women suffer because of honor. Yes, they are concerned with material things and their children must struggle and what happens is that they get foreign women and they support the men. There is talk of clean exploitation all the way

Judithlyn likes this.
  5. Judithlyn

“Do unto others as you want them to do to you”..... and if you don’t, KARMA awaits you! I believe it! I’ve seen it over and over, and liars and cheaters NEVER win! Violence seems okay to their mentality! I had heard some bad stories which blew my mind. Maybe violence and abuse are passed down generation to generation, but it’s time it stopped! In this day and age of global citizenship, nobody has to remain down in the gutter! Anybody who stays down, uses and abuses others, does it by CHOICE these days! There is no excuse! We are one universe, not little village by little village anymore! People need to open their eyes, look around, winners never hurt other people to get to the top! Only losers go that route and they stay at the BOTTOM of humanity! Word is getting out about con games, users, creeps...wherever they may be. Use a cellphone or a computer, your fingerprint is everywhere and there is no such thing as a permanent delete! Facebook accounts which one deletes are NOT deleted! RATS need to realize that they are leaving a trail all the way into their little bedrooms! Anything you type, text, upload, photo, video... is there forever! I’m guilty too, but I’ve never hurt anybody nor done anything criminal, so I’m not worried. Rats with multiple victims have left a criminal path. They need to STOP it NOW and hope that their time of being good will surpass the statute of limitations! A day of reckoning is coming to these men who use, abuse, lie, and cheat! I dream of the day when Tunisian prisons are full of RATS!

Amira likes this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGnhtr.PNG :whistle:

magic, Amira and Judithlyn like this.
  7. Judithlyn

Karma will get those bitches and sadly, more innocent children will suffer! The sins of the parents fall on the children, sadly! I’m glad my heart is not hardened like these horrible people! I could easily get bitter after all I’ve been through...not just this stuff either, but I refused to become bitter! Overall, I’m a happy person! I chose to be a happy person and I have only helped people...NEVER stolen nor cheated in my entire life! I hope to make some tiny little difference for the good in someway! I’m trying anyways!

Amira and Heidi like this.
  8. Judithlyn

Not everything one sees is real! I have a letter from him from 30 years ago. I was in real estate too. I knew of him as a young visionary in real estate. I tried to get him in on an idea I had! It turned out to be worth millions and millions but at the time, he told me that he was not interested in going outside of NYC. I could not do it without serious investors. I had to stop it cause I could not find anybody with enough cash to fund me. This was before venture capitalist days!! Oh well!

9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

as long as the country has no social benefits and people do not support each other, crime will increase and lead to more fanatism

Judithlyn likes this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I guess one could say that you got lucky :D
    don't you know that he is the guy who looked for investors, not the other way around ;)

Judithlyn likes this.
  11. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Jesus christ how many people is he playing?! Why is his wife still with him?! I also messaged the wife, sent her the links but had no response. it all just beggars belief , wow

12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

a good question. Do not understand she's out with him. She has a big dose of patience but accepting any of a man is, in my view, not good but we are different

13. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I honestly now think its out of desperation, does not want to be alone in her later years, but she doesnt realise as soon as he gets to her country he will be off and she will be hurt and alone anyway.
    She is seriously very foolish

14. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

He looks forward to getting his citizen's cabinet and status and in the end he shows off his Tunisian girlfriend and puts the West on my shelf I think

15. Missykate

Missykate Well-Known Member

I doubt he has Tunisian gf more like boyfriend. I’ve never seen a rat who screams I am gay more

16. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I have seen a lot there. And it was not a problem for Tunisian girls until the guys had pretty good purse.:D

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Judithlyn, Amira and Missykate like this.
  17. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

gay or not he behaves in an unaccountable manner and he needs a lesson can not understand his family who accepts this yes I know it's talk of money but still.and his wife is completely blind :mad:

Judithlyn, Lovelylondon and Liona like this.
  18. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

Judithlyn likes this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah, but the narcissistic little piece of shit Hnayen Londroch left his pictures on :whistle:

Unbenannt.PNGvgtre.PNG

Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  20. Judithlyn

Multi personality disorder obviously! ;):eek:

Heidi likes this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

In short: MPD = the act of one user having multiple screennames for the purpose of being a rat :whistle:

Judithlyn and Lovelylondon like this.
  22. Judithlyn

.....and an IQ lower than a rat! Their stupidity is hilarious, but they cause so much pain and hurt, that it’s not possible to laugh! Disgusting vultures! :Cry::Evil:

Lovelylondon, Liona and Heidi like this.
  23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Hope his wife is ok just worried about her ?

Judithlyn likes this.
  24. Judithlyn

I hope she is not building him a house over his parents house! People need to learn that nonMuslim women can not own property in Tunisia. You can not inherit either! It is also a closed currency country, meaning you can bring in loads of cash for a house, but you can not take it back out to a foreign country. Ladies must STOP sending cash or taking cash to guys in Tunisia. Just go outside, build a fire, burn all of that spare cash, and save yourself loads of emotional heartache from getting involved with people who use you, abuse you, lie easier than telling the truth, live as they want and hide it from you, have no idea of a true couple relationship as it is always one sided....his side. The words, sweet phrases are so lovely to hear, but they are empty words. The hours online for the first year are just to control all of your time so you can’t see the real him. It’s a form of control and you actually lose yourself without even realizing it! Pay attention to red flags. Don’t make excuses for their questionable behavior. When you feel a question, never justify and give them the benefit of the doubt. They are masters at congames, the rats have done it their entire lives. They learn it from their own brothers and friends. They will never change. Why work when ladies all over the world so easily will send you cash, clothes, shoes, jewelry, and pay for your plane tickets, vacations and all expenses? Rats will meet you in an airport with no cash of their own. They happily let you pay it all even their cigarettes everyday. He may never out and out ask you to send him cash. They are patient. Once you go there, they will “seal the deal” and then you will be taking him shopping “cause his holey clothes are sad”... and then he wants and needs more and more. Western Union needs to stop allowing wire transfers into Tunisia. They can’t Western Union wire transfers out! Fair is fair, right? Tunisia’s economic plight seems to be going down even more these days. With corruption so widespread, I’ve even heard of bad airport stories of losing your stuff to unethical customs officers, and this bezness garbage which is slowly getting out to the world yet the government does nothing to criminalize it, the country can not hope to thrive again, especially since their main economic support is from the tourism trade. You reap what you sew, whether a person or a nation! There are good people in Tunisia. If they love their country, they need to pressure the government to criminalize these bezness fraudsters. If not, there are plenty of other gorgeous vacation hotspots....the South of France, Spain, and Portugal just to name a few.

Bess, Tiger, juicyfruit and 9 others like this.
  25. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

I"m a world traveler and I will never step foot in their country again. I've learned to keep my money on Canadian soil.

Bess, Judithlyn, Tiger and 6 others like this.