Rat Haythem daldoul from tuoza bezness with mahdia

Liona

I hope she is not building him a house over his parents house! People need to learn that nonMuslim women can not own property in Tunisia. You can not inherit either! It is also a closed currency country, meaning you can bring in loads of cash for a house, but you can not take it back out to a foreign country. Ladies must STOP sending cash or taking cash to guys in Tunisia. Just go outside, build a fire, burn all of that spare cash, and save yourself loads of emotional heartache from getting involved with people who use you, abuse you, lie easier than telling the truth, live as they want and hide it from you, have no idea of a true couple relationship as it is always one sided....his side. The words, sweet phrases are so lovely to hear, but they are empty words. The hours online for the first year are just to control all of your time so you can’t see the real him. It’s a form of control and you actually lose yourself without even realizing it! Pay attention to red flags. Don’t make excuses for their questionable behavior. When you feel a question, never justify and give them the benefit of the doubt. They are masters at congames, the rats have done it their entire lives. They learn it from their own brothers and friends. They will never change. Why work when ladies all over the world so easily will send you cash, clothes, shoes, jewelry, and pay for your plane tickets, vacations and all expenses? Rats will meet you in an airport with no cash of their own. They happily let you pay it all even their cigarettes everyday. He may never out and out ask you to send him cash. They are patient. Once you go there, they will “seal the deal” and then you will be taking him shopping “cause his holey clothes are sad”... and then he wants and needs more and more. Western Union needs to stop allowing wire transfers into Tunisia. They can’t Western Union wire transfers out! Fair is fair, right? Tunisia’s economic plight seems to be going down even more these days. With corruption so widespread, I’ve even heard of bad airport stories of losing your stuff to unethical customs officers, and this bezness garbage which is slowly getting out to the world yet the government does nothing to criminalize it, the country can not hope to thrive again, especially since their main economic support is from the tourism trade. You reap what you sew, whether a person or a nation! There are good people in Tunisia. If they love their country, they need to pressure the government to criminalize these bezness fraudsters. If not, there are plenty of other gorgeous vacation hotspots....the South of France, Spain, and Portugal just to name a few.
@Judithlyn , I love you.:)

Amira

Great written and yes we are too naive about them. We all have a responsibility for our lives and building a house for them is going too far. You get tired of having a boyfriend who never has money and they have no understanding for things to cost. They are also raised in my view, in a wrong way, that many of them are aggressive and rude because they are men, so it's ok to downgrade women while their women have no rights. I do not think this has anything Islam to do but with the culture. We live in 2018 and in some cultures, divorce is not accepted but how do you live with a man who does not respect you and your children. Respect is goes in two ways

Laura2014

I hope she is not building him a house over his parents house! People need to learn that nonMuslim women can not own property in Tunisia. You can not inherit either! It is also a closed currency country, meaning you can bring in loads of cash for a house, but you can not take it back out to a foreign country. Ladies must STOP sending cash or taking cash to guys in Tunisia. Just go outside, build a fire, burn all of that spare cash, and save yourself loads of emotional heartache from getting involved with people who use you, abuse you, lie easier than telling the truth, live as they want and hide it from you, have no idea of a true couple relationship as it is always one sided....his side. The words, sweet phrases are so lovely to hear, but they are empty words. The hours online for the first year are just to control all of your time so you can’t see the real him. It’s a form of control and you actually lose yourself without even realizing it! Pay attention to red flags. Don’t make excuses for their questionable behavior. When you feel a question, never justify and give them the benefit of the doubt. They are masters at congames, the rats have done it their entire lives. They learn it from their own brothers and friends. They will never change. Why work when ladies all over the world so easily will send you cash, clothes, shoes, jewelry, and pay for your plane tickets, vacations and all expenses? Rats will meet you in an airport with no cash of their own. They happily let you pay it all even their cigarettes everyday. He may never out and out ask you to send him cash. They are patient. Once you go there, they will “seal the deal” and then you will be taking him shopping “cause his holey clothes are sad”... and then he wants and needs more and more. Western Union needs to stop allowing wire transfers into Tunisia. They can’t Western Union wire transfers out! Fair is fair, right? Tunisia’s economic plight seems to be going down even more these days. With corruption so widespread, I’ve even heard of bad airport stories of losing your stuff to unethical customs officers, and this bezness garbage which is slowly getting out to the world yet the government does nothing to criminalize it, the country can not hope to thrive again, especially since their main economic support is from the tourism trade. You reap what you sew, whether a person or a nation! There are good people in Tunisia. If they love their country, they need to pressure the government to criminalize these bezness fraudsters. If not, there are plenty of other gorgeous vacation hotspots....the South of France, Spain, and Portugal just to name a few.
Great post @Judithlyn, it’s been tough going but you have come through the end of a long dark tunnel. Stay strong and focussed and life will be good again. You survived it and lived to tell the tale.

Mango Chutney

Get you, girl!!!!! So damn bloody proud of how far you've come....you're a proper little rat trapper now.....I never did lose faith in you :love:

Amira

Tunisia is a nice country with good food but it does not last when the country is full of bezness people think it's sad that they ruin their reputation regarding bezness and foreign women actually i like tunisia very well as country but because of its bad reputation so I do not think I again choose it as a vacation destination, All people are different Some are probably good also in Tunisia but where are they. I think that if you meet the wrong type of people you get bad experiences. It's easier to meet a bad man than a good man

Amira

Do not think that love rat bezness will end in Tunisia because it has become a trend to fool innocents and they see that it works the younger teacher of the elderly. Why work for 200 dinars a month when they can get expensive clothes, houses from tourists and their government do not care for me seems like they are fooling us and looking at us as stupid though it goes beyond their touristism. It's a bad circle. As long as naive women fall for their own way, the charm of culture will never end. Old women go and new waiting around the corner

Bess

Its not only the old women.....Young women too. !!
This is not a new thing.. greece, italien and other mitteraine coutries have done this for many years and still do.

Amira

Yes, I mean that old tourists say goodbye and new ones come. Have experienced that they even know which flights are coming for which days and they also know the holiday season for the tourists and who have money. They also go for learning languages like Russian, Italian, etc. Is surprised that they know so much about each country.

Amira

It's use and throw the method. Fun to experience new cultures, but I think it is best to refrain from holiday romance or to start a relationship with one from another cultures. Too much misunderstandings and language problems. They live a life where they have access to tourist girls every day and if you think their boyfriend is faithful then you are naive

Judithlyn

Great post @Judithlyn, it’s been tough going but you have come through the end of a long dark tunnel. Stay strong and focussed and life will be good again. You survived it and lived to tell the tale.
It’s been a real educational experience! Thank you for your kind words...much appreciated!!

Judithlyn

Get you, girl!!!!! So damn bloody proud of how far you've come....you're a proper little rat trapper now.....I never did lose faith in you :love:
You have been through absolute horror and look at you! You are such an encouragement to everybody! You are amazing! Thank you for all of the encouraging words you have given me! I hope life is so great for you always! I’m so thankful you survived your horrendous ordeal! Really really scary! Keep sharing your story. If that doesn’t make ladies set up and take notice, I just don’t know what will! Tell that 64 years old wife your story! I think she may be in danger! I hope she will listen!

Bess

Yes, I mean that old tourists say goodbye and new ones come. Have experienced that they even know which flights are coming for which days and they also know the holiday season for the tourists and who have money. They also go for learning languages like Russian, Italian, etc. Is surprised that they know so much about each country.
If you think about it...... maybe the new “education “ for Young men in tunesia “High School” ;-)))

Top Bottom