Rat hygiene.

Sillygirl55

Ok, so I decided this one was so funny and disgusting, it deserved it's own thread!!

When my friend has a little wobble, I try to turn the story around to give her a little giggle. Last night was about rat hygiene....or lack of. Quite an eye opener for me, Houssem Ktari was a filthy rat :eek:

My friend became aware on her second from last visit that her rat hardly ever had a shower. She keeps a personal diary and found a discreet way of keeping a 'Houssem had a shower' log and a 'Houssem brushed his teeth' log. :D I honestly thought I was going to die with laughter! Everytime she mentioned that he hadn't showered for days, he said it was too cold (October to January). He wore the same clothes, including underwear, everyday. He slept in his clothes, went out in his clothes and never washed either himself, his clothes nor brushed his teeth :eek:

On her last visit June/July, she kept her diary again. He showered maybe once a week under duress....this was scorching hot, summer temperatures! He kept laughing and telling her his armpits smelled like onions :sick: She used to beg him to shower! Everyday, countless times throughout the day, she checked his toothbrush - it was dry everytime! She started leaving the toothbrush in various positions - it never moved! She said his teeth looked hairy and he always had a big piece of spit connecting his top and bottom teeth when he laughed - it made her nauseous, she has a very sensitive gag reflex! I was in stitches at her description :D

He used to cover his hair everyday with half a tub of hair gel - perhaps to disguise the unwashed odour?

Needless to say, this has both amused me and disgusted me! I was curious as to whether anybody else has come across this issue? Is it normal behaviour or did she quite literally find herself a dirty rat? :D

Heidi

You know that little seal under the toothpaste lid ? I put this unopened toothpaste by the sink and used another one by myself..... 46r4pss2.gif So, no need to check the toothbrush ;)
As for body hygiene, they seem to think that an occasional visit to the hamam is enough :(

Sillygirl55

Bloody hell, so this is normal behaviour?!! :eek: Did your rats sleep in the same clothes and also go out socially in them for weeks at a time too? I can't believe it - how disgusting :sick: Tis a miracle they don't have maggots in their underwear :sick:

spartacus

He never used deodorant but a bit of man perfume. I can honestly say that he didnt smell bad tho

Sillygirl55

So maybe my friends rat was just extra dirty :eek: Her way with words is hilarious - she nearly killed me when she told me. She said they don't have many clothes, well this is fine, but at least bloody wash them!!

spartacus

So maybe my friends rat was just extra dirty :eek: Her way with words is hilarious - she nearly killed me when she told me. She said they don't have many clothes, well this is fine, but at least bloody wash them!!
Lol. He ignored me for hours once cuz i didnt notice he shaved. When he finally told me what he was mad about i almost fell outta my chair. He was still pouting about it the next day!

Tasmin

Mummy did all the laundry at my friends rats house too.......his was just never in it!! My friend swears his clothes were literally stuck to him :sick::sick:
That's vile.I could never be with a dirty man. Especially doing the deed! Just had to teach mine to spray the deodorant on his armpits...not on his clothes,and when I used to visit I'd always take 6 pairs of trunks.

A

Anita Hospita

Sleeping in his cloths.. Check. Only brushing his teeth every x day. Check... Can we combine the hygiene with hypochondria? A little coughing and the rat acts as if he is dying? I've seen that rat's behaviour confirmed here too... ;). My son and I used to tease my rat about his hypochondria, the rat couldn't laugh about it :rolleyes:. So embarrassing. Desperate need for constant attention, so also frequent visits to doctors, hospital, dentist, dental hygienist, for every little eek or ough.

magic

I guess I was "" lucky "" ,mine was fastidious in his hygiene, too vain not to be ,I suppose.I couldn't go NEAR a man who wasn't though.Even cleaned the toilet after using it,went mad wen I had shower ,and got water on the floor :p Oooh wat a catch ! Wat a keeper ! Just a shame he didn't care wat dirty hole he shoved his dick in ...vomit vomit ..;)

Katie1971

the lack of teeth brushing seems to be very common, puke, that along with the constant bullshit that falls out of their mouths you can smell why they all have breath like a camels arse,not come across a soap dodger though, in that heat can you imagine, attracting those very irritating flies :sick:

Sillygirl55

the lack of teeth brushing seems to be very common, puke, that along with the constant bullshit that falls out of their mouths you can smell why they all have breath like a camels arse,not come across a soap dodger though, in that heat can you imagine, attracting those very irritating flies :sick:
I'm laughing so much :D:D The constant bullshit and breath like a camels arse :D:D Soap dodger, haha :D That comment has absolutely tickled me!

Sillygirl55

I guess I was "" lucky "" ,mine was fastidious in his hygiene, too vain not to be ,I suppose.I couldn't go NEAR a man who wasn't though.Even cleaned the toilet after using it,went mad wen I had shower ,and got water on the floor :p Oooh wat a catch ! Wat a keeper ! Just a shame he didn't care wat dirty hole he shoved his dick in ...vomit vomit ..;)
Lucky? You found a freakin miracle - a clean rat!! :eek:

Let himself down with his dick though :D Has anyone here found a rat with a big dick? @magic, maybe you found the miracle there too :D:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom