Rat hygiene.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
What exactly was in Dark Ages Europe, when people used perfume instead of bath. It just confirms it's still Middle Ages in Tunisia.
Yeh , and they used to have rats living in their HAIR

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Oh shucks.....I got all excited there for a minute! Thought I was finally going to see a Tunisian dick that didn't require a flashlight and a compass to find it :D

Mine masturbated with two fingers.....I am deadly serious :D
I was sure his bad mood had to do with this little thing :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I think it does, because my rat hardly ever seemed to smell! How is this possible?
He showered at best, once a week....under duress!
He wore the same clothes day and night until I had to practically peel them off for the laundry....t'was like dropping bricks into the old twintub!
I honestly NEVER saw him brush his teeth once in our time together, literally......NOT ONCE!!
So why did he not smell like the dead every day? :confused:
He hardly ever washed his hair, maybe once a fortnight. He just covered it in hair gel and my expensive, coconut hair serum, grrrrrrr :Evil:
The only two times I was aware that he actually smelled reeeeeeeally offensive was once after Eid when he ate Merguez sausages....omg, his breath was rank for two days :sick: And also, the one time he was pissing himself with laughter because his armpits smelled like onions (his words).
Sometimes, he'd buy cheap perfume at the F&F shop over the road, this would hide odour to a degree, I guess...but I still don't understand :confused:
How is this possible? Come on Laura, you are the brains of TLR.......HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? He was filthy...so why did he not smell 24/7?!!!! :D:D:D
It was part of his love spell :D:p

april

mine showered twice daily and teeth morning's night very clean but dirty rat cause he cheated

magic

Junior Rat Expert
mine showered twice daily and teeth morning's night very clean but dirty rat cause he cheated
Yeh mine was immaculate but still shagged manyyyyy women without a condom ,go figure,,,,but he did wash it afterwards,ensuring he didn’t catch any diseases ;):rolleyes:

april

hmmm mine to to the point it was too clean sometimes I felt if he thought i was dirty

Gorgeous

Curious to know - why do these inadequates think they are studs? One-minute wonders and they think we should be grateful!
Mine was spotless, thank God - could not tolerate anything less.
A lot of his friends had appalling teeth. Disgusting.

Derbygirl

My rat wasn't dirty, but his pants had a disgusting smell of shit/smoke/sweat. I still remember my nausea when we were in the taxi together! I think he never washed them.
Oh my God!!! A bit too much detail, but hilarious!!

Derbygirl

Curious to know - why do these inadequates think they are studs? One-minute wonders and they think we should be grateful!
I’ve been wanting to ask about the teeth….What is the issue here?? They never brushed them? Couldn’t go to the dentist? Drugs? Any insight welcome!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I’ve been wanting to ask about the teeth….What is the issue here?? They never brushed them? Couldn’t go to the dentist? Drugs? Any insight welcome!!
It's just absolute neglect, plus unhealthy genes from inbreeding affect the teeth (I've read up on this stuff).
They spend their days chain smoking cheap cigarettes and smoking marijuana, whilst drinking fizzy drinks and expresso....this accompanied by the above, and the lack of dental checkups has resulted in thousands of them having absolutely rank teeth.
I honestly never, ever, EVER saw my rat brush his teeth once in almost two years.....nor his family :sick:

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Mine weren’t,they were the exception,lucky me :sick:

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
What about kitchen hygiene? They never heard of cross contamination. Just cut the veg with the same knife as the chicken. Why put something in the fridge when you can leave it on the kitchen sink. And the bathroom was also disgusting hairs everywhere. I always got sick when I was there. So most of the times I stayed in a hotel and avoid to eat at his mothers house. Everybody was grabbing in the couscous with their hands while they just wiped their backend.

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
Yes I know, I know they leave the eggs out too. I had to get toilet paper for myself, I don't think the bidet sprayer alone helps get the crap off the butt and then you walk out like that how embarrassing.. I had rented an apartment in Ariana and usually got take out along with groceries. Even though my doctor gave me medicine for traveler's diarrhea I still got the runs

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yes I know, I know they leave the eggs out too. I had to get toilet paper for myself, I don't think the bidet sprayer alone helps get the crap off besides your butt gets titillated and then you have a titillated spot on the back of your pants.. I had rented an apartment in Ariana and usually got take out along with groceries. Even though my doctor gave me medicine for traveler's diarrhea I still got the runs
As experience sounds awful but you tell it graciously that sounds hilarious :D maybe it’s needed a treatment for parasites. It kills the ones that are already there and protects from new ones to develope.

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
As experience sounds awful but you tell it graciously that sounds hilarious :D maybe it’s needed a treatment for parasites. It kills the ones that are already there and protects from new ones to develope.
Hahah I know if I ever go somewhere like that I will take some butt wipes!!! Yes, I had to get Twinrix to protect against hepatitis A and B and one for Typhoid because of the risk of poor sanitation, you know when you go to the cafes there you never know if the glasses were properly washed you never know in Tunisia.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
What about kitchen hygiene? They never heard of cross contamination. Just cut the veg with the same knife as the chicken. Why put something in the fridge when you can leave it on the kitchen sink. And the bathroom was also disgusting hairs every
Food hygiene is shocking!!!
My ratty MIL had an old, gas cooker. The oven didn't work, she only cooked on the hobs.
Any leftover food from throughout the day was either left on the worktops to be eaten later (after the flies had feasted), or put in this manky old cooker for storage. The fridge and freezer were like room temperature!
Food was prepared on semi clean surfaces, they didn't have spray cleaner or anything, just water and a dirty cloth.
They only had one cutting knife...it was used for meat, fish, veg and bread...there was just one small, plastic chopping board too.
The only chemical in the kitchen was powder to wash the crockery with, under a running, cold tap...but it didn't dissolve the powder, so the food sometimes tasted funny.
I too got very ill, ended up on meds and with injections.
Everybody was grabbing in the couscous with their hands while they just wiped their backend.
Ya, they don't use cutlery....they use bread as cutlery or just hands. I must confess, if it's not a meal that requires cutlery, I've always eaten with clean fingers...so I initially quite liked this aspect, but they don't wash their hands for meals, there was rarely any soap in the house....God knows what germs contaminated the food, from the shit under their fingernails....but I didn't know then how they cleans their butts :sick:
I had to get toilet paper for myself, I don't think the bidet sprayer alone helps get the crap off the butt
They don't just use the rusty old hose....they also use two fingers of the left hand :sick:
My rat family always had toilet roll....so it was only just before I left him when I found out toilet habits :sick:
The toilet roll was bought solely for me! Once I heard the truth from rat...things made more sense...like the bottle of water kept beside the toilet during the bathroom refit.
I always kept toilet roll and anti bacterial hand cleaner in my handbag, when out and about. Public toilets outside of tourist areas are like a scene from a horror movie....and they reek! :eek:

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
Food hygiene is shocking!!!
My ratty MIL had an old, gas cooker. The oven didn't work, she only cooked on the hobs.
Any leftover food from throughout the day was either left on the worktops to be eaten later (after the flies had feasted), or put in this manky old cooker for storage. The fridge and freezer were like room temperature!
Food was prepared on semi clean surfaces, they didn't have spray cleaner or anything, just water and a dirty cloth.
They only had one cutting knife...it was used for meat, fish, veg and bread...there was just one small, plastic chopping board too.
The only chemical in the kitchen was powder to wash the crockery with, under a running, cold tap...but it didn't dissolve the powder, so the food sometimes tasted funny.
I too got very ill, ended up on meds and with injections.

Ya, they don't use cutlery....they use bread as cutlery or just hands. I must confess, if it's not a meal that requires cutlery, I've always eaten with clean fingers...so I initially quite liked this aspect, but they don't wash their hands for meals, there was rarely any soap in the house....God knows what germs contaminated the food, from the shit under their fingernails....but I didn't know then how they cleans their butts :sick:

They don't just use the rusty old hose....they also use two fingers of the left hand :sick:
My rat family always had toilet roll....so it was only just before I left him when I found out toilet habits :sick:
The toilet roll was bought solely for me! Once I heard the truth from rat...things made more sense...like the bottle of water kept beside the toilet during the bathroom refit.
I always kept toilet roll and anti bacterial hand cleaner in my handbag, when out and about. Public toilets outside of tourist areas are like a scene from a horror movie....and they reek! :eek:
That powder to wash the crockery was laundry detergent, my rat made me some tuna and salad with the eggs and the powder was not washed off of the dish and I almost swallowed the gritty detergent (maybe he wanted to poison me hahah) I literally ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. Public toilets are a nightmare and no garbage pails in the bathrooms just a toilet and the bidet don't remember any soap in the washroom neither. My mother in law had utensils so that was not a problem but if they had many guests out came the communal (dog = barf ) bowl and the hands haha. One time I forgot my sandals so they gave me this pair I wondered now if it had athletes foot in it because it was an old pair of sandals. One day I saw something move on the ceiling and I was worried because I slept in the living room and it blended in, it was a giant newt this thing was gross imagine if I had my mouth open while sleeping ewww!! Anyone smell the rotting garbage in the neighbourhood? It reeked 24/7

Last edited:

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
No wonder my rat is skinny I bet he’s got worms.
Also in his house here in Holland the shower is filthy he thinks he doesn’t have to clean it because there is always water running. He also never changes his bed sheets and most of the time he sleeps on the couch under a rag.
I always tried to avoid to stay there and when I was staying there were always rats sleeping on the couch or floor. A real rathole.

Top Bottom