Rat hygiene.

Brasilgirl

They laughed at me too. In the height of summer, I'd shower twice a day. During certain 'lady' weeks in that heat, I'd shower sometimes three times a day....I was looked at like a weirdo. Brushing my teeth after breakfast and before sleep was also deemed weird. They are dirty, these rats.....real dirty :thumbsup:
Well, I like a warm bath before bed. And I shower in the morning to wash my hair and rinse off the sweat. I brush and floss my teeth, and I exfoliate my feet. I like a cucumber mask before bed, while I’m in the bath because my skin is very fair and the sun damages it.
I like my bed sheets fresh and clean each night. And freshly washed jammies too.
Then I’ll do my nails and sunscreen is last.
So I guess I’d be a Rat comedy show!

Canadian_N8tive

Well, I like a warm bath before bed. And I shower in the morning to wash my hair and rinse off the sweat. I brush and floss my teeth, and I exfoliate my feet. I like a cucumber mask before bed, while I’m in the bath because my skin is very fair and the sun damages it.
I like my bed sheets fresh and clean each night. And freshly washed jammies too.
Then I’ll do my nails and sunscreen is last.
Lol aww

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Well, I like a warm bath before bed. And I shower in the morning
Me too!!! Bath every night, shower every morning, but in Tunisia, we didn't have a bath.....only in some of the rented places.....so I settled for multiple showers instead :)
I love, love, love my bath :love:
I like a cucumber mask before bed, while I’m in the bath
You are like me!!! I use a honey, clay or mud mask and leave it on while I'm in the bath :D
I like my bed sheets fresh and clean each night.
Mine are only once a week, but still clean :)
And freshly washed jammies too.
Snap :thumbsup:
You sure would.....coz your hygiene ritual is much like mine.....and I was a comedy show :rolleyes:

spartacus

My rat complimented me on my makeup. But I guess that he wouldn’t have liked it if I were to do that in Tunisia. He told me many times that I was his wife and no one was to look at me. I guess the real him would have come out in person. And I’m guessing it wouldn’t be nice at all.
Eventually it would have :( mine would get mad at me because people would stare at me when we went out. He asked me what I had that made ppl stare. How the hell should I know. Ummm maybe because im a foreigner. God. He acted like it was my fault.

Brasilgirl

My rat complimented me on my makeup. But I guess that he wouldn’t have liked it if I were to do that in Tunisia. He told me many times that I was his wife and no one was to look at me. I guess the real him would have come out in person. And I’m guessing it wouldn’t be nice at all.
Sounds like he was already trying to control you.

Brasilgirl

Maybe they were wondering what a lovely gal was doing with the likes of him
Eventually it would have :( mine would get mad at me because people would stare at me when we went out. He asked me what I had that made ppl stare. How the hell should I know. Ummm maybe because im a foreigner. God. He acted like it was my fault.
That’s because you are pretty and young and a pretty young woman with a rat? That would draw jealousy from other rats with their older ladies I’m sure.
And everything is the victims fault. That’s why the rats whole life is shit. It’s because of the victims they haven’t fished yet.

spartacus

That’s because you are pretty and young and a pretty young woman with a rat? That would draw jealousy from other rats with their older ladies I’m sure.
And everything is the victims fault. That’s why the rats whole life is shit. It’s because of the victims they haven’t fished yet.
Thanks hunny. You’re a sweetheart. Big hugs

Snuggle

I slept under a table cloth once at my rats family home. They all sleep in the living room under blankets without sheets and I didn’t want them dirty blankets touching my skin. Luckily I took a table cloth from my house to use when going for a pick nick. I slept under it so the blankets wouldn’t touch me.
Now I think why did I put up with all this shit for such a long time. Thanks to this site I got the strength to get away from him.

Bostons

I slept under a table cloth once at my rats family home. They all sleep in the living room under blankets without sheets and I didn’t want them dirty blankets touching my skin. Luckily I took a table cloth from my house to use when going for a pick nick. I slept under it so the blankets wouldn’t touch me.
Now I think why did I put up with all this shit for such a long time. Thanks to this site I got the strength to get away from him.
Curious, is it common for rat families to sleep all together in one room? When do these rats have time to play with their tiny zibs? :p

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Curious, is it common for rat families to sleep all together in one room? When do these rats have time to play with their tiny zibs? :p
Mine didn’t in the village house, there was a bedroom for me and dickhead, a bedroom for his parents, a spare bedroom that was a dumping ground, his brother and sister slept on sofas in the living room. I found it strange the spare room wasn’t used.

In the new rental place in Ezzahra, the house was like a cupboard....there was just one bedroom, which the parents used, two sofas and a mattress on the tiny living room floor for the three kids.

I know many families do all sleep in the same room though, which I find weird. At the height of summer, my rat family often slept on the front porch on mattresses, but not me, as I was a mosquito banquet :(

I guess they go to the bathroom, but who knows what goes on under those itchy blankets ;)

akhenaten

Mine didn’t in the village house, there was a bedroom for me and dickhead, a bedroom for his parents, a spare bedroom that was a dumping ground, his brother and sister slept on sofas in the living room. I found it strange the spare room wasn’t used.

In the new rental place in Ezzahra, the house was like a cupboard....there was just one bedroom, which the parents used, two sofas and a mattress on the tiny living room floor for the three kids.

I know many families do all sleep in the same room though, which I find weird. At the height of summer, my rat family often slept on the front porch on mattresses, but not me, as I was a mosquito banquet :(

I guess they go to the bathroom, but who knows what goes on under those itchy blankets ;)
What a sad situation.
I understand why my classmates used to tell me im lucky to have my own bedroom.

Members of this website are more honest when they talk about Tunisia than tunisian themselves who prefer to lie about their situation and play the ostrich.

Judithlyn

but in Tunisia, we didn't have a bath.....only in some of the rented places.....so I settled for multiple showers instead :)
My shower in Djerba only dripped when on full power! It took forever to rinse my hair! The water pressure was non existent! Oh the life I lived in Tunisia! :rolleyes:He took my thousands of US dollars and acted like it cost bundles! It was a dump! :(Never again! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom