Rat in the UK - Name on badoo aiyla . Real name aymen .

Heidi

Inactive
I'm posting this for a member :)

I met him on badoo.. He said he was French working for London Borough Council as a translator.. Got chatting on whassap everything seemed OK..
Met up for coffee as he lives in London . He was tunisian nor French so thought ok I quite liked him seemed educated..
So we continued to speak every night he said was a translator by the say and a delivery driver by night for deliveroo
All calls were late at night after he finished.. He lives with a woman her son and father rents a room saw his room so thought OK.
He would never message anytime in the day only after 4pm asked him why said he us busy and doesn't want to message when can't reply Red . One..
I asked how he got here said he came from France had a g/f fir 4 years but she was married and wouldn't leave her husband. Then he met girl at work married her for 2 years but hit drunk one night whilst wife in bed and slept with mother who was 59 !! He continued with this lady don't know the ending he asked to see me again I let him down twice as I said I'm not what your looking for..
One night rang me and said don't be jealous but I lie in the sofa with my landlady we are very close.. I said your not normal . He sad she let's him off with his rent in other words sleeping with her.. I went no contact for a few days as nothing here was good but tryed to gain as much information from him....
He was very calm never angry no angry texts nothing I asked why he so secretive he said I'm an open book to you I dread yo think what a closed book was..
Last time we spoke they usual pathetic words...
I'm a simple man don't make things complicated or ask questions..
I told him I did not want to speak no more as he was normal in anyway deleted and blocked .
What a weirdo. This is just part of his history here in England I dread to think what else he does..
Just wanted to let ppl know how they act..
He was arrogant very confident . And I'm sure he hasn't a visa yet as he said he wanted to go to Turkey I asked why Says doesn't require a visa..
Name on badoo aiyla . Real name aymen .
5 weeks of someone trying to get inside my head Never worked too much knowledge from here .
So glad I never met him again ...

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He lives with a woman her son and father rents a room saw his room so thought OK.
Wonder if she is his wife :confused:
he came from France had a g/f fir 4 years
Typical visa rat. I also wonder if he is legal :confused:
Perhaps this:
he lives in London
Was a back of a lorry job from Calais :confused:
Then he met girl at work married her for 2 years but hit drunk one night whilst wife in bed and slept with mother who was 59 !!
Holy freakin moly.....mother and daughter?!!! He is sick :sick::eek::eek:
One night rang me and said don't be jealous but I lie in the sofa with my landlady we are very close.. I said your not normal . He sad she let's him off with his rent in other words sleeping with her..
Sex for a roof.....these prostitutes beggar belief!
They sell themselves in every country they set foot in....how can anybody have so little pride in themselves?

Heidi

Inactive
A message from our member :)

I forgot to add he asked me to buy him a new phone a Samsung galaxy s8 the new one.. I was like bloody hell I've met you once I said what's wrong with the one you got a LG .
He said I could work with a new one ..
That confident you fall for him and buy him things.. Unbelievable

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert

I met him on badoo.. He said he was French working for London Borough Council as a translator.. Got chatting on whassap everything seemed OK..
Met up for coffee as he lives in London . He was tunisian nor French so thought ok I quite liked him seemed educated..
So we continued to speak every night he said was a translator by the say and a delivery driver by night for deliveroo
All calls were late at night after he finished.. He lives with a woman her son and father rents a room saw his room so thought OK.
He would never message anytime in the day only after 4pm asked him why said he us busy and doesn't want to message when can't reply Red . One..
I asked how he got here said he came from France had a g/f fir 4 years but she was married and wouldn't leave her husband. Then he met girl at work married her for 2 years but hit drunk one night whilst wife in bed and slept with mother who was 59 !! He continued with this lady don't know the ending he asked to see me again I let him down twice as I said I'm not what your looking for..
One night rang me and said don't be jealous but I lie in the sofa with my landlady we are very close.. I said your not normal . He sad she let's him off with his rent in other words sleeping with her.. I went no contact for a few days as nothing here was good but tryed to gain as much information from him....
He was very calm never angry no angry texts nothing I asked why he so secretive he said I'm an open book to you I dread yo think what a closed book was..
I told him I did not want to speak no more as he was normal in anyway deleted and blocked .
What a weirdo. This is just part of his history here in England I dread to think what else he does..
He was arrogant very confident . And I'm sure he hasn't a visa yet as he said he wanted to go to Turkey I asked why Says doesn't require a visa..
5 weeks of someone trying to get inside my head Never worked too much knowledge from here .
good girl to get out of his life i hope he doesnt keep contacting block and delete our favourite words on here ( well some of heehee like zibi ) x

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert

I forgot to add he asked me to buy him a new phone a Samsung galaxy s8 the new one.. I was like bloody hell I've met you once I said what's wrong with the one you got a LG .
Oh god definately at rat then they always want the samsung 8 dead give away red flag

Mum2knowitallteen

Why would a man who worked as a translator by day and a driver not have the money to buy himself a phone?

Not of course that any man should ask a woman to buy him things :(

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
they do.. i actually bought mine a phone in tunisia.. a samsung duo.. he was very ungrateful and called it brown substance.. like everything else i did for him all was brown substance.. i was brown substance!!
Ouch! And he kept asking for more I bet.
I’m so glad your out of that rats grasp! They are such asses. And they don’t even see it, which makes them even lower!
Time they stood up as men and behaved as such. They are just scum without honor.
Maybe it’s time that Tunisia restricted money and gifts going into their country and not just going out. Wouldn’t that put a lot of rats into a bad spin!
That’s my opinion!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
they do.. i actually bought mine a phone in tunisia.. a samsung duo.. he was very ungrateful and called it brown substance.. like everything else i did for him all was brown substance.. i was brown substance!!
My bastard took the drain outta my Tunisian phone. I had my good English phone for internet etc, just needed a cheap Tunisian phone for local texts etc. Only cost eighty odd dinar, but it was good enough for what I needed it for.
Ultimately, said phone got smashed to pieces after being thrown against a wall really hard during a narcissistic tantrum of epic proportions.....missed my head by millimetres!!
I cannot understand this obsession with top of the range stuff....especially when it's not within their means!
To ask somebody for an expensive phone after one freakin coffee is shocking! No pride :Evil:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
My bastard took the drain outta my Tunisian phone. I had my good English phone for internet etc, just needed a cheap Tunisian phone for local texts etc. Only cost eighty odd dinar, but it was good enough for what I needed it for.
Ultimately, said phone got smashed to pieces after being thrown against a wall really hard during a narcissistic tantrum of epic proportions.....missed my head by millimetres!!
I cannot understand this obsession with top of the range stuff....especially when it's not within their means!
To ask somebody for an expensive phone after one freakin coffee is shocking! No pride :Evil:
That’s terrible! My rat told me he almost threw his phone to break it when he was mad but held off because he needed it to talk to me. (And whomever else he was talking to I’m sure..) I can’t handle that kind of violence.
You're a much stronger person than I am.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
That’s terrible! My rat told me he almost threw his phone to break it when he was mad but held off because he needed it to talk to me. (And whomever else he was talking to I’m sure..) I can’t handle that kind of violence.
You're a much stronger person than I am.
He smashed his own phone after I found the Russian girls! Crushed the phone to pieces with his hands, to prove I was his one and only :rolleyes:
Of course, he saved his SIM cards first.....they accidentally fell down the shower drainage hole a few weeks later, as the tub of cocoa butter moisturiser I had them hidden in (until the shower incident) was almost empty ;)

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
He smashed his own phone after I found the Russian girls! Crushed the phone to pieces with his hands, to prove I was his one and only :rolleyes:
Of course, he saved his SIM cards first.....they accidentally fell down the shower drainage hole a few weeks later, as the tub of cocoa butter moisturiser I had them hidden in (until the shower incident) was almost empty ;)
class x

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
im intrigued Mango how did you remove the sim cards before he smashed the phone without him realizing - sorry I am too lazy to read whole post . If you've the eime id love to know how you pulled this one off. ( im collecting tactics never know when they might come in handy anywhere !

Mango Chutney

Staff member
im intrigued Mango how did you remove the sim cards before he smashed the phone without him realizing - sorry I am too lazy to read whole post . If you've the eime id love to know how you pulled this one off. ( im collecting tactics never know when they might come in handy anywhere !
I didn't, he removed the SIM cards himself, all three of them.....yeah, three! Coz we all need three of the dang things, don't we :rolleyes:
He took the SIM cards out and put them in the top drawer of the bedside cabinet....then proceeded to crush his phone to small pieces in front of me and ratty mummy.
A couple of mornings over the next week or so, he went for coffee in the village and left me in the house.
I don't know why, instinct I guess, but I was suspicious, as he'd never gone for coffee in the village and left me in the house before, but I looked in the drawer....and noticed he'd taken two SIM cards....I knew instantly that he was using the phone of a coffee shop friend to use his SIM cards in.
I didn't say a word to him about my discovery, but that afternoon, I checked the drawer...and all three SIM's were back there.
I took them out when he made coffee, quickly buried them in the bottom of my tub of moisturiser...and sat on the bed as though I hadn't moved.
I was a nervous wreck hiding them, in case he came in and caught me.
I brown substance bricks every time I moisturised, as the cream was getting lower....almost too low to cover the cards.
He was sleeping when I showered one morning, so I wrapped those SIM's in my towel.....and washed them down the plug hole in the shower :D
He realised a couple of days later that they were gone...he was frantic! :D
I helped him to look for them ;)
He pulled the bedside cabinet apart to look in all the cracks.....I was dying of laughter inside! :D
I once hid his switched off phone inside the back of the TV too!
Unless he reads here, then to this day.....he never did discover the fate of his beloved SIM cards :love:

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Thats hilarious loooool but i imagine the nervous wreck you must have been generally and because of that. God they did leave us alone so much in a nervous state. Well i finding mundane stufff to do not even internet etc. I cleaned the usually disgusting apartment etc etc could hardly sleep cos of adrenalin and him bursting in no notice or pattern and right we are going so so.now !!! etc Occaisionally i was allowed time to get ready but id sit there for 7 hours pls fully made up touching makup up etc etc for hours . So awful .Your one imaginative lady Mango off to bed now lovely to speak again and well done keeping going on here. Best coucncelling ive ever had on here xxxxxx

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Thats hilarious loooool but i imagine the nervous wreck you must have been
Honestly, it's hard to describe my nerves! My knees were literally knocking as I crossed the room to the moisturiser, my legs were like jelly :D
Trying to get the cards out of the drawer silently with shaking hands was hell....like picking up a flat piece of paper from the floor! Trying to unscrew the lid on my moisturiser was evil....I screwed it back on cross threaded because of the shaking, but I knew he wouldn't notice. Oh, the relief when it was done! It was worth my stress just to see his reaction when he realised they were gone :D
Putting them down the plug hole was much more pleasurable...I was behind a locked door and really able to savour the moment as I popped them down, one by one. I swear, I'd have kissed them if they were not coated in cocoa butter :D
If I didn't have kids, I swear I'd write a bloody book! But then, if I didn't have kids, I don't think my will to survive would have been so strong :confused:
Your one imaginative lady Mango
Ya...you should have seen the things I had hidden inside sanitary towels and med boxes, replaced in the packaging looking brand new! Phone numbers, English and Tunisian cash, a spare SIM....I had it all...and he had no idea! :D
I laugh at so many memories now, not all, but many. It's like a freakin movie....he dragged me into some crazy, violent, illegal life, just like yours, but hey, here we are...alive and spreading the word :love:

Hope the member that this thread is about writes soon....I feel like we are hijacking her thread :oops:

Last edited:

March

oh my god I know this guyfirst he met my friend women in badoo,she even wanted to go to him in london,he also started calling me...he wanted to call and talk at night, but I did not answer....he is a handsome man...

March

oh my god I know this guyfirst he met my friend women in badoo,she even wanted to go to him in london,he also started calling me...he wanted to call and talk at night, but I did not answer....he is a handsome man...
Once I was at my friend’s place, and he called her on the video, he saw that she was not alone but with me, he was naked