Rat or non rat?!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
As you can see all the women on there..
They need run a mile lol not his pic
Yes....and he likes Russian groups :thumbsup:
Is he trying for a Russian victim now?

Screenshot_2018-08-22-01-32-08_kindlephoto-386426562.png
Omg he said that about your children wtf is wrong with men oh I forgot they only women in men's clothing they are not a man...
Yup. He didn't only tell me and describe how he would do it, he messaged their father, and worse yet...he sent threats directly to the kids! :Evil:
There are screenshots of a few on his main thread. I think the screenshots and explanations start on page five. Sick bastard :Evil:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
As long as he can find a woman to do On-line sex with he is happy.. he told me before that they hot men. 1 sec wonder more like..
Twats all think they're hot men, studs and bedroom stallions :rolleyes:
They think us desperate, old women can't get sex in our countries and that our men are cold....so we apparently go to Tunisia to buy hot sex!! :D
My freak told me he was a lion in bed! I discovered he was lying :D
Not being funny, but if I was gonna pay for sex, I'd buy it in my own country....with a bloke not needing a a flashing light to locate the female clitoris!!

Mystery

Inactive
Twats all think they're hot men, studs and bedroom stallions :rolleyes:
They think us desperate, old women can't get sex in our countries and that our men are cold....so we apparently go to Tunisia to buy hot sex!! :D
My freak told me he was a lion in bed! I discovered he was lying :D
Not being funny, but if I was gonna pay for sex, I'd buy it in my own country....with a bloke not needing a a flashing light to locate the female clitoris!!
Omg that made my night.. I need some laughs in my life...

Mango Chutney

Staff member
The sex is a nightmare the same as the monkeys on the rock of Gibraltar. He was finished before I realized that something was happening.
Yes!!! :D And they seriously believe we pay for those micro zibs...those two minute wonders :rolleyes:
Thick shits....can't understand why they think sex is not available in our countries....why would we pay the cost of a flight ticket for their measly offerings? Idiots...

Mystery

Inactive
Free in the UK
They selfish in that department too.
Gods gift lmao
You can get more out of standing by the freezer in tesco.. Before any one asks no I haven't hhhhh

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
:eek::eek: FREAKY DEAKY:D:D:D
I think they are more freaky than that, from watching tunisian movies they like their own women to engage in anal sex.
Does anyone know where that comes from? I think it is because they cannot have sex before marriage so where do
they get it from? Yeah you know what I am thinking?? Hmm what a freaky bunch they are! Imagine AIDS or STDs that one could get from that? I want to throw up in my mouth!

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I think they are more freaky than that, from watching tunisian movies they like their own women to engage in anal sex.
Does anyone know where that comes from? I think it is because they cannot have sex before marriage so where do
they get it from? Yeah you know what I am thinking?? Hmm what a freaky bunch they are! Imagine AIDS or STDs that one could get from that? I want to throw up in my mouth!
Sex before marriage is not legal....but it's happening. Those girls mostly ain't no virgins....Google hymen reconstruction surgery in Tunisia. Those that wish to keep their hymen are still sexually active via anal, oral, partial penetration etc.
Men also sleep with men, the thought being that if they give, not recieve, they are not gay....go figure!! :confused:
The most frightening aspect for me, is that these sex obsessed jerthen's do not like condoms.

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
I found mine had an old profile and there were friends some men half naked like showing their chests and when I asked he said someone hacked into his facebook account after he left his facebook profile open in the internet cafe!! I think he has been on webcam having cybersex for sure because he is to cheap for a prostitute!!

Mystery

Inactive
At least prostitutes do it for money.
Most of these do it for a visa..
Or they do it for free.
No wonder before they allowed to get married they need a aides test and most of them can be bought from a shady Dr just out for money..

Heidi

Inactive
I only know of 2 wives from australia , both are now single. One was with her husband for about 7 year, a child together and he had another life. He had the tunisian girlfriend at home.
Obviously this isnt relevant here but just wanted to point it out.
This thread has actually got my head battered. I cannot believe at all the conversations thats been had in that short space of time. Whats happened with whats your favourite film/ colour/ food. Talking about the day etc?
Seriously meeting anyone on the internet is a no go for me in any country.
These people do not start relationships via social media unless something in it for them

mmclean38

I only know of 2 wives from australia , both are now single. One was with her husband for about 7 year, a child together and he had another life. He had the tunisian girlfriend at home.
Obviously this isnt relevant here but just wanted to point it out.
This thread has actually got my head battered. I cannot believe at all the conversations thats been had in that short space of time. Whats happened with whats your favourite film/ colour/ food. Talking about the day etc?
Seriously meeting anyone on the internet is a no go for me in any country.
These people do not start relationships via social media unless something in it for them
Did you meet your husband while you were on a holiday there?

Top Bottom