Rat or non rat?!

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
@cheetopuff You keep asking why would he be interested in an Austrailian visa?
I will ask you, can you understand why they would be interested in a Russian visa?

If you cant, please ask yourself, WHY is there a need for a website such as this one for Russians?
http://kunstkamera.net/forum24.html
@cheetopuff
They just want out of their country.
Some are just rats wanting to earn status because they have PR in a first world country, some are just wanting money, get you to send wedding money, etc, then you find out they are married already or they marry someone else. And some are terrorists wanting to stay wait in your country or gain access to other countries. None of it is good.
I would personally never recover from finding out that a man I helped was a terrorist. That would literally kill me from the inside out.

Last edited:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Yes ok. I see that. It started out me going over there. Then I backed out and said no he come here and that’s when he said he can’t leave. And so after a while I reagreed to go there. That’s pretty much where we’ve been at since. The money idea initially came up when discussing a study visa for him to come, but I suggested he use that money to visit on a tourist visa instead, and that’s when he said again that he likely still wouldn’t get a tourist visa, even with money.
WHY is that? Is he a criminal? The more I read of your story, the more red flags I see! Hun, I’m sorry but you’ve caught a rat! Do not meet him in person! You will end up devastated emotionally and financially out a lot of money for nothing! These guys say the same words, act the same way, and pull the same old garbage. Dump him! Run for your life! You will lose your freedom, self-confidence, and even your personality if you stay mixed up with him. They are narcissistic nightmares!

Laura2014

Staff member
WHY is that? Is he a criminal? The more I read of your story, the more red flags I see! Hun, I’m sorry but you’ve caught a rat! Do not meet him in person! You will end up devastated emotionally and financially out a lot of money for nothing! These guys say the same words, act the same way, and pull the same old garbage. Dump him! Run for your life! You will lose your freedom, self-confidence, and even your personality if you stay mixed up with him. They are narcissistic nightmares!
Most countries will not grant even a tourist visa unless they can show they have a permanent contract in Tunisia and held the job for two years. They also have to have sufficient savings and enough money to support themselves for their vacation.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Japan Immigration told Abdelhak not to come back here again on a tourist visa with only $400 on his person. He came 3 times. On his last visit, he got called into the backroom and really questioned. The $400 was from his other victim whom he met in Tunisia in between meeting me in Japan! Ugh!!

Of course a tunisian love rat is who he is .online or not.
I just dont like the thought of anyone striking up a relationship with someone they met over the internet
I know a girl about 4 year ago she is english and met another english man on the internet they had spoke for a fair few month before arranging to meet.
The girl was never seen again , he had killed her. I just dont like internet relationships. In muslim countrys internet relationships is a big no no anyway

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I just dont like the thought of anyone striking up a relationship with someone they met over the internet
I know a girl about 4 year ago she is english and met another english man on the internet they had spoke for a fair few month before arranging to meet.
The girl was never seen again , he had killed her. I just dont like internet relationships. In muslim countrys internet relationships is a big no no anyway
That’s why you never meet the man alone. Bring some friends the first few times.
But I’ve had pretty bad luck both on and off line. I’m looking at ‘cat lady’ as my relationship status from now on. It’s just not worth the pain to fall in love just to be cheated on and lied to.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Ohhhhh by the way!!! I remeber my rat telling me at first he had as a hobby “Fishing” but he never showed proof of such, indeed he was lazy as f... months later he told me that he was not even into swimming in the ocean, he barely knew how to float. Now I realize he mean “fishing on the web” damn!:Evil: Fucker, at least now I can laugh of him, no abilities at all, total empty person, the only thing he knows how to perform is scamming. Wich jewl!!
You are so correct! I even asked Abdelhak, “what are you so desperately searching for?” He never answered the question, but I think he is searching for money or presents for the here and now. He never thought about his future. They are such brain damaged imbeciles! A bunch of idiots living in Tunisia, I’m sad to say! Their thinking is soooooooo different! A bunch of brain damaged morons, delusional schizophrenics...in my humble opinion!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I use to think that meeting in person, would give a upper hand, like you could be able to really feel them out. But there are so many women on here that have met them in person and not online, So i am not thinking that anymore.
A rat is always a rat, whether online or in person! It’s best for ALL foreign women to avoid ALL Tunisian men!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Tell that to a rat! I HATE internet meetings
And I will never do it again! My 1st time and look at what happened! Ugh!!!!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
A
That’s why you never meet the man alone. Bring some friends the first few times.
But I’ve had pretty bad luck both on and off line. I’m looking at ‘cat lady’ as my relationship status from now on. It’s just not worth the pain to fall in love just to be cheated on and lied to.
Amen hun! I agree totally! I was told that. “I’m the love of his life and he only chooses me!” He lied....he chose numerous foreigners on the internet too! He’s a lowlife loser! He got caught! Pathetic, pitiful Abdelhak!

Beverley

You might think that if he turns out to be a rat you’ll just leave. But once they get inside your head, you’re done. I would totally forget about any logic I had when I was under his spell. And it was like a spell. He literally was brainwashing me!
I would see all the rat signs and a week later forget them. That is totally not like me! I don’t usually forget anything.
It’s so hard to not contact him! And the pain is not typical heartache. It’s worse.
I’m still recovering. I sometimes think that maybe I was wrong, then I re-read text messages and I see the rat in him again. It should be black and white, but after a while it blurs.
Don’t waste too much time and let it play out to see what he does. The more time you give him, the more drawn you’ll be to him.
This is so true, once they get under your skin, it’s so hard to get away, they cast some kind of spell on you, they brainwash you , until you hardly know your own mind, and start agreeing with them and accepting things you would never normally tolerate... I’m breaking free from mine now, but it’s not easy.... believe me!!!

Mystery

Inactive
Hi all, 3 days no rat I have been tempted but I kept myself busy. My home is so clean you can eat food off the floor. Then I had a mad moment I thought of all the things I use to want to do in my life before I met my rat. So tomorrow I have booked a boat and I must say a very attractive instructor although no Tunisian im not interested that's for sure although I might have some trouble with the life jacket wink wink lol..
20 pounds for 3 hours cheaper than Adidas clothes shoes Armani sun glasses of course I'll take some pics and post for you.
One thing is not on my list is a visit to Tunisia or a bloody parachute jump... thank you for your support and I rather post here than chat to small balls rat :D:cool::D

Top Bottom