Welcome to TLR

Rat or not?

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
I'm sorry to hear about your job but I believe everything happens for a reason and to be honest I think it's the best thing for you - working alongside her must have been torture. This is a fresh start for you so grab it with both hands and leave her and the rat in the distant past.......you don't need their toxic behaviour in your life. You will make new friends in your new job I'm sure.

MH x
Yes it was pure hell even seeing her cause she had guilty written all over but she steered clear from me cause she knows what she did was rotten. And what gets me the most is her telling people i will beat her up or have her fired is down right so backwards cause common sense who isnt working there anymore. She kinda destroyed my life she needs serious help. I have never in my life came across such a dimented individual its sad. But hey shes pretty good she had them fooled.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Georgia this whole story is extremely sketchy, it just doesn't add up at all. They have that proverb in Tunisia "tongue has no bones" and very often it scares me how accurate it is. Rats will tell you anything you want to hear. He is love bombing you. He has a masters degree, has a decent job and is fairly well travelled but is unable to find out how to apply for a job in Europe. His decent job in economy sector brings him low income which he feels the urge to tell you about. He wants to move to Europe although he also wants to open up his own business (in Tunisia I presume?). He visited Europe on several occasions but there's no one else to give him the guidance on moving over, except you of course, his perfect princess he's never met in person. He has European country passport but would prefer for you to travel on your own to Arab country to meet him. He is an atheist but keeps it a secret. He has family in Europe but is estranged from them. He doesn't work in tourism industry but have a friend that works in a hotel that can make sure that you are safe there :whistle:
It's been a while since I heard such a dodgy story. I sincerely hope that he is a lovely boy with good intentions and I do apologise if I come across as a little bit sarcastic but in my head none of it makes sense.
You ladies are very smart!!! Georgia NO BUSINESS WITH HIM IN TUNISIA NOOOO also there is a place on line that you can let the embassy know when you will be there and give them your info just extra security I did this I don’t remember the name anyway listen to these ladies I’m new on here also still have a rat bothering me stay safe and good luck

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I plan on traveling alone to marry in Tunisia to an Algerian man......How do you catch a rat? I saw the quiz I think I got 4 ...
It's very difficult to catch an experienced rat as they know how to be cautious. You ticked 4 of the rat things? I would be very careful then and try to investigate more before you ever go to Tunisia and marry him. I didn't read your other posts yet but I assume you met him online?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I plan on traveling alone to marry in Tunisia to an Algerian man......How do you catch a rat? I saw the quiz I think I got 4 ...
Wow you are either very brave or you haven't read up on Tunisia.

Sorry a few questions coming, just to get some background and forgive me if you think I am being too nosy:

Where will you be staying when you get married? Why Tunisia if he is Algerian? Where does he ultimately want to live? Does he work? How did you meet online? Is there a large age gap and do you have children?

It can be very dangerous to visit alone, bad things can and do happen!

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I'm alittle older. Not wanting
Wow you are either very brave or you haven't read up on Tunisia.

Sorry a few questions coming, just to get some background and forgive me if you think I am being too nosy:

Where will you be staying when you get married? Why Tunisia if he is Algerian? Where does he ultimately want to live? Does he work? How did you meet online? Is there a large age gap and do you have children?

It can be very dangerous to visit alone, bad things can and do happen!

MH x
Let’s hope she didn’t leave before she got good advice, that’s what she’s looking for, that’s why we’re here.. a few jokes thrown in:)

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Stop letting the two of them consume your life. Believe me, I know what it's like to have someone who you thought was your friend, someone you trusted betray you like that and I know how hurt you feel but honestly, all you have to do is sit back and watch her life as it crumbles. I can't count how many times I have seen karma happen to those who have wronged me, it happens.
She'll get hers in time, the rat will destroy her. Sweet revenge without you having to lift a finger.
It's terrible getting doubled crossed like that has happened to me with so called friends of 15 years .boy near killed me at the time but they no made me stronger and as you said karma.all the bad luck that has come there way I just sat no and watched .I'm a good believer in if didn't happen to them it will to one of there family that will effect them for the hurt they have providec