Rat & religion, haram all over كل شيء حرام

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Helloooooooooooooooo to you..again.. sorry ladies for answering him. maybe I have a bad sense of humour but he has tickled me and made me roar with laughter// Where'sWally?? :D:D:D popping up everywhere,, my sides are sore now....
He's been blocked, you missed the fun! What an absolute dickweed :D

simple

Ratslayer
Hellloooooooo
Alright adelbalti !! take it away the stage is all yours!!! ladies pom poms at the ready !!! {in the form of rap]"Abelbati is here to make friends..he wants a lady to take him to France ..He hasnt got a clue what this sites about ,,,He thinks hes scored ,but hes got a thing comming ,cause all us ladies know hes scamming <<Let me hear you say A ,O...!!!!

Laura2014

Staff member
Helloooooooooooooooo to you..again.. sorry ladies for answering him. maybe I have a bad sense of humour but he has tickled me and made me roar with laughter// Where'sWally?? :D:D:D popping up everywhere,, my sides are sore now....
I dont think I have ever seen one as ugly as that before and there have truly been some mingers on here. God love him he's a tryer, could almost feel sorry for the little fcuker. (Not really) .. All that inbreeding had to come out somewhere.

Laura2014

Staff member
Alright adelbalti !! take it away the stage is all yours!!! ladies pom poms at the ready !!! {in the form of rap]"Abelbati is here to make friends..he wants a lady to take him to France ..He hasnt got a clue what this sites about ,,,He thinks hes scored ,but hes got a thing comming ,cause all us ladies know hes scamming <<Let me hear you say A ,O...!!!!
Ah, give him a ticket, a fake one....

Laura2014

Staff member
Muslims in tunisia are such hypocrites they never practice what they preach, but I'm thankful for that. Otherwise there'd be considerably more cases of terrorism
Hmmmm, the jury is stil out on whether you are genuine or genuinely a rat visiting.... Why are you here?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
no I mean supporting and caring of the victims and try to help people who have any questions about Tunisia... are all the members on this site victimes of tunisian men ????
No, not all, but most of them are, I certainly was. There are some helpful Tunisian people on here, some people that are just curious and supportive. Sometimes, as you probably saw yesterday, we get a rat sneak in, but they soon regret it!

fienda

No, not all, but most of them are, I certainly was. There are some helpful Tunisian people on here, some people that are just curious and supportive. Sometimes, as you probably saw yesterday, we get a rat sneak in, but they soon regret it!
I think I'm registered in most forums that talk about Tunisia (always with this nickname : "fienda") and when I found this site I was like "why not" I like to interact with european who have been here, and to help foreign people in my country. it is also because I'm a non religious native north african (berber) and I can't be integrated with arabs/muslim. I do have some cool close tunisian friends who are like me but I have many european friends too

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Oh, interesting. Is life for a non-Muslim not difficult in Tunisia ( when you live there permanently)? I had a Berber massage in Agadir, Morocco. T'was not quite what I expected :eek:

fienda

Oh, interesting. Is life for a non-Muslim not difficult in Tunisia ( when you live there permanently)? I had a Berber massage in Agadir, Morocco. T'was not quite what I expected :eek:
it is, but I'm moving from here soon.. hopefully

fienda

Really? You have a visa? I am from London. How were you able to get a visa? They are not so easy to get now :confused:
I know yea but I'm gonna try, I know a british producer we worked together before, he's gonna help with that, I've been to Italy, Greece, Malta, Albania before with no problem.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Oh, so you will travel on your music card? H thought he could do that, but it was not allowed because of the terrorist situation in England/Europe. Naturally, I am devastated that option was not viable for him ;)

fienda

Oh, so you will travel on your music card? H thought he could do that, but it was not allowed because of the terrorist situation in England/Europe. Naturally, I am devastated that option was not viable for him ;)
I will just wait and see if they will accept, I'm optimist because I never got rejected before.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Being an optimist is a good personality trait, but so is being realistic. I read somewhere very recently, but I can't remember where (because I've read so much), that the musicians in Tunisia are being stopped from travelling. I will try to find it. Do you have a plan B?

fienda

Being an optimist is a good personality trait, but so is being realistic. I read somewhere very recently, but I can't remember where (because I've read so much), that the musicians in Tunisia are being stopped from travelling. I will try to find it. Do you have a plan B?
Listen, I'm a guitar player and a music producer and I never played anything in Tunisia or produced anything in Tunisia, none know me here, all my followers and people I work with are european, now don't regroup me with tunisian musicians because I'm not and don't tell me I can't travel for playing music because I did before. look up "FiendishSpirit" on google if you want, that's me

Mango Chutney

Staff member
No, I was trying to understand if your position with regards to travelling on a music card was different to H because you are a non Muslim and a Berber. For him, it's impossible, I was just curious if you had a better chance because of your differences.

Top Bottom