Rat & religion, haram all over كل شيء حرام

Chelio123

The tunisian rat that I knew, would often say " I am one of God's children I won't give up even if I lose control of my life I must never lose the hope because the best is yet to come".. what does God have to do with his vile behaviour and actions?? Why would he call himself God's child, more like Satan's child , because he won't get into heaven like he is that is for sure!
Nothing is their fault. Whenever something bad happens they say "It's not my fault" They will twist your words to make their behavior your fault. "You make me crazy" thats what he says. Do you ever notice that they get super nice and attentive when they want something? I used to think these people are so loving and peaceful. That is until I made him crazy. Hhhhhhh

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Nothing is their fault. Whenever something bad happens they say "It's not my fault" They will twist your words to make their behavior your fault. "You make me crazy" thats what he says. Do you ever notice that they get super nice and attentive when they want something? I used to think these people are so loving and peaceful. That is until I made him crazy. Hhhhhhh
Were we with the same rat. Hhhh. My rat told me, I made him tired all the time. I ask too many questions he say. Well if it quacks like a duck, it ain't a donkey. Everything was my fault. It was also my fault that I found out he lied about his 4x Visa attempts. :rolleyes: I'm a researcher. I ask questions. He hated that. You see, I was already gullible for believing he was different, but he most certainly didnt realize how smart I was and wasnt going to continue being a gullible fool. Hhhh. Jokes on him if he thought I'd keep letting him gaslight me, manipulate and insult me.

Oh, it was my fault for moving on and finding my guy and he will never forgive me, per his words. Hhhh.

Top Bottom