Rats love those that suffer from depression, anxiety, and ptsd

Starstylist

Junior Rat Expert
When we have a potential partner, it is normal to want to tell your story to make him aware of what you are dealing with. This is a good thing with a genuine man, but we are talking about rats here. Hold off on telling someone your history of trauma, abuse, addiction, bad past relationships, problems with your family, low self esteem, problems with your family, etc. Rats perceive these women as soft targets that have little support of family and friends. This support is absolutely essential. They are not the ones in love and they love you! Chances are they can see things you can’t see. Being in love can distort our perception of reality. It feels so good when we find someone that we believe finally understands us when no one else does but when it comes to rats, it’s all an act. What’s he’s actually doing is making a mental note of things he can use against you later. He wants you to think he’s all you have. He wants you to look forward to talking to him everyday. He wants you to stress out when you don’t hear from him. He wants to keep you depressed and stressed out. One thing he doesn’t want is to see signs of you healing and being happy! If you meet some cool new friends, he doesn’t like that. If you start going to the gym, he doesn’t like that. If you want to spend time with friends and family Instead of him, he really doesn’t like that. He will probably start accusing you of trying to look good for someone else or cheating. A good man will be our biggest cheerleader. He will want to see you thrive. He will be proud of you. Women that thrive are harder to manipulate. I promise, he will absolutely not feel sorry for you when you open up about your issues. Save that for someone you have gotten to know and truly wants to see you happy. You are worth it. He should be too. Please, give yourself the time you need to get to know him. Rushing is a horrible sign. It means he wants to trap you while he still has the chance. When you speak, be positive and upbeat! A genuine man will love this while a rat will eventually grow bored and start tearing you down in a subtle or blunt
manner. Be aware that rats are always positive in the beginning so don’t let your guard down. See if his response is consistent over months. People that have something to hide don’t show who they truly are until around 3-6 months usually sometimes longer.

nortont284

I’m usually only contacted by him when it’s the middle of the night there. He talks for a long time. During the day there it’s very limited? Not normal huh?

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
When we have a potential partner, it is normal to want to tell your story to make him aware of what you are dealing with. This is a good thing with a genuine man, but we are talking about rats here. Hold off on telling someone your history of trauma, abuse, addiction, bad past relationships, problems with your family, low self esteem, problems with your family, etc. Rats perceive these women as soft targets that have little support of family and friends. This support is absolutely essential. They are not the ones in love and they love you! Chances are they can see things you can’t see. Being in love can distort our perception of reality. It feels so good when we find someone that we believe finally understands us when no one else does but when it comes to rats, it’s all an act. What’s he’s actually doing is making a mental note of things he can use against you later. He wants you to think he’s all you have. He wants you to look forward to talking to him everyday. He wants you to stress out when you don’t hear from him. He wants to keep you depressed and stressed out. One thing he doesn’t want is to see signs of you healing and being happy! If you meet some cool new friends, he doesn’t like that. If you start going to the gym, he doesn’t like that. If you want to spend time with friends and family Instead of him, he really doesn’t like that. He will probably start accusing you of trying to look good for someone else or cheating. A good man will be our biggest cheerleader. He will want to see you thrive. He will be proud of you. Women that thrive are harder to manipulate. I promise, he will absolutely not feel sorry for you when you open up about your issues. Save that for someone you have gotten to know and truly wants to see you happy. You are worth it. He should be too. Please, give yourself the time you need to get to know him. Rushing is a horrible sign. It means he wants to trap you while he still has the chance. When you speak, be positive and upbeat! A genuine man will love this while a rat will eventually grow bored and start tearing you down in a subtle or blunt
manner. Be aware that rats are always positive in the beginning so don’t let your guard down. See if his response is consistent over months. People that have something to hide don’t show who they truly are until around 3-6 months usually sometimes longer.
Exactly! Don't let them know anything about you.
The rat I met was so stupid that I ended up meeting many other nice guys
while he despised me.
They came to me and gave me their phone numbers, discreetly, without the rat realizing. I kept it with me. Then I ended up going out with some non-Muslims, thanks to his mistreatment. Look around and you will see that there are a lot of handsome and cool guys who are interested in you, not your purse!
I'm saying: Don't let the rat end your life. Finish his first.
What they have to offer, others want to give you without taking a dime from you. Run from these paupers!

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you, dear!
Just fun adventures. Intelligent and very affectionate guys that I had the pleasure of meeting. One of them told me that he did not believe I was with such a rude man and told me that he saw the rat kissing another girl on another occasion, when I was not. Not to mention that rat cheated his wife by being with me, too. (when I still believed he was divorced) Total rascal!
I want all women who are deceived by these rats to know that they are wonderful and attractive. Rats only play with the minds of women who are vulnerable, and they end up thinking that there is a problem with them. There's nothing wrong, except getting involved with a damn rat.
I saw his wife, who has a 4 year old daughter with him: she is beautiful, she has a beautiful smile, she does not deserve to be fooled by a scammer like him. I feel very sorry for the little daughter...
so innocent and her father using her to take money from lovers / victims.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, dear!
Just fun adventures. Intelligent and very affectionate guys that I had the pleasure of meeting. One of them told me that he did not believe I was with such a rude man and told me that he saw the rat kissing another girl on another occasion, when I was not. Not to mention that rat cheated his wife by being with me, too. (when I still believed he was divorced) Total rascal!
I want all women who are deceived by these rats to know that they are wonderful and attractive. Rats only play with the minds of women who are vulnerable, and they end up thinking that there is a problem with them. There's nothing wrong, except getting involved with a damn rat.
I saw his wife, who has a 4 year old daughter with him: she is beautiful, she has a beautiful smile, she does not deserve to be fooled by a scammer like him. I feel very sorry for the little daughter...
so innocent and her father using her to take money from lovers / victims.
What a liar indeed. Telling you he saw married. I pity his wife and his little girl. This poor woman.. imagine having to live with that kind of lowlife.
I love your posts. They are well written and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing your experience and for uplifting other women with kind and positive words.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
What a liar indeed. Telling you he saw married. I pity his wife and his little girl. This poor woman.. imagine having to live with that kind of lowlife.
I love your posts. They are well written and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing your experience and for uplifting other women with kind and positive words.
I meant .. telling you he was divorced..,

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Thank you! I am here to help. I will always do what I can to prevent other women from being victims and being used by men who pray five times a day. Love is sacred, no one has the right to violate it, for no reason.