Rats never stop contacting/harassing you

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
After receiving tons of threatening emails, hateful messages from fake accounts on FB, my ex Moroccan rat Oussama Elfajri is now trying to make me join groups on WhatsApp.

And this is a screenshot from my new phone with my new number. How did he manage to get my new phone number?? This is another proof that he had hacked my laptop too and had access to all my personal data. Disgusting !

Attachments

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
After receiving tons of threatening emails, hateful messages from fake accounts on FB, my ex Moroccan rat Oussama Elfajri is now trying to make me join groups on WhatsApp.

And this is a screenshot from my new phone with my new number. How did he manage to get my new phone number?? This is another proof that he had hacked my laptop too and had access to all my personal data. Disgusting !
Personally I would take your laptop to a qualified IT expert to completely clean it and advise you on a suitable firewall.

MH x

Wiser

Ratslayer
Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person.[1] Stalking behaviors are interrelated to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The term stalking is used with some differing definitions in psychiatry and psychology, as well as in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.[2][3]

According to a 2002 report by the U.S. National Center for Victims of Crime, "virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking",[4] although in practice the legal standard is usually somewhat stricter.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Seriously the guy is a freak - yet again several attempts today to rejoin and even had the audacity to try user name " Donotblockmeimoussama "

I mean really lol?!

MH x
He has accomplices because I have received one more message on WhatsApp starting by 07. It must be the phone number of one of his friends with a stupid message "Hi Rafaela, how are you doing?". They pretend to text another lady to make me answer. They are so stupid. Blocked again!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
And again - this time as Askherhowmanyguysshedate

Seriously you need to STOP - you are just reinforcing the fact that you are stalking and harassing our member and all your attempts will be available to the Police - cyber stalking is a criminal offence.....good luck getting a visa ANYWHERE lol :thumbsup:

MH x

*EDIT: NOW ANOTHER TWO TIMES THAT MAKES 7 JUST THIS EVENING*

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
They are sick in their heads all of these rats. Nobody can send me a friend request on fb just friends from friends. Now he tries with a European name straight to messenger. That acount was made 1 hour ago. I hope for you Poppy he stops soon keep blokking and deleting MH has your back here xx
Another two - this time via VPN and a threat of hacking with his user name:

Wanagetpunishedifihacked

Sorry excuse of a human being!

MH :mad:

Storm

Senior Rat Expert
And again - this time as Askherhowmanyguysshedate

Seriously you need to STOP - you are just reinforcing the fact that you are stalking and harassing our member and all your attempts will be available to the Police - cyber stalking is a criminal offence.....good luck getting a visa ANYWHERE lol :thumbsup:

MH x

*EDIT: NOW ANOTHER TWO TIMES THAT MAKES 7 JUST THIS EVENING*
I was just going to say that all his actions are being documented here on TLR for the police or interpol to see. Good luck at getting a visa now!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
They are sick in their heads all of these rats. Nobody can send me a friend request on fb just friends from friends. Now he tries with a European name straight to messenger. That acount was made 1 hour ago. I hope for you Poppy he stops soon keep blokking and deleting MH has your back here xx
My ex rat does that too. He doesn't even have the patience to wait a bit before sending his friend requests or messages. Profile pix changed 1 hour ago lol. Photos of men stolen from FB directly and they all are singles or widowed :D