Rats never stop contacting/harassing you

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
LOL now I am not fair because I won't talk to him - too bloody right I won't!

Uadminuarenotfairtalktome

So tonight we are in excess of 20 attempts - this is more than harassment!

Poppy you need to report him tomorrow and I will collate any evidence the police and interpol may want. Also report him to ALL the embassies you can think of.

He is a freak

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Good luck with that then - we have all his IPs logged and all the abusive messages he sent you are all evidence.

MH x
There are at 3 new ones youve let in ,that are on now,,,@TRavelforsexis fair for you cant remember the others and they are all watching this tread

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
There are at 3 new ones youve let in ,that are on now,,,@TRavelforsexis fair for you cant remember the others and they are all watching this tread
He thinks flight tickets are free? If I need sex, I don't need to go that far to find men. There are men in my country too. How stupid.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I am really angry because I have spent all bloody evening blocking this [email protected] rather than doing what we are here to do - support each other.

I am not blaming you one bit Poppy - I can't imagine what the past 3 years have been like for you if this is how he behaves. I think you are coping remarkably well :thumbsup:

I just want his arse reported now - if Poppy doesn't then I will!

We are up to about 25 attempts so far just tonight!

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
My ex rat does that too. He doesn't even have the patience to wait a bit before sending his friend requests or messages. Profile pix changed 1 hour ago lol. Photos of men stolen from FB directly and they all are singles or widowed :D
And they even can't spell the name correct?! Lol. He even tried it with a woman's name with a profile foto of a cat because he knows I love cats. I confess I did accept in past these requests but you just get sucked back in the same disaster and mindgames. Not anymore now, his last words to me where he just couldn't believe I was leaving him.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I am really angry because I have spent all bloody evening blocking this [email protected] rather than doing what we are here to do - support each other.

I am not blaming you one bit Poppy - I can't imagine what the past 3 years have been like for you if this is how he behaves. I think you are coping remarkably well :thumbsup:

I just want his arse reported now - if Poppy doesn't then I will!

We are up to about 25 attempts so far just tonight!

MH x
Am so sorry he is also wasting your time. Unfortunately, he is not going to stop.

simple

Major Ratslayer
He thinks flight tickets are free? If I need sex, I don't need to go that far to find men. There are men in my country too. How stupid.
As if you would chose Tunisia to look for sex ...These rats wont accept that they are basically prostitutes and can say no to sex ,,but its all about money ...If i were a sex tourist ,id go to Europe ,The men in Italy,France etc are stunning,and they dont cost as much or expect a visa

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
And they even can't spell the name correct?! Lol. He even tried it with a woman's name with a profile foto of a cat because he knows I love cats. I confess I did accept in past these requests but you just get sucked back in the same disaster and mindgames. Not anymore now, his last words to me where he just couldn't believe I was leaving him.
He also does that. I don't accept anyone that I don't know personally. He can keep trying. He also made fake accounts using my name and photos. Fake accounts using my sister's name and sent friend requests to her own friends. He doesn't work. This is his full time job.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He also does that. I don't accept anyone that I don't know personally. He can keep trying. He also made fake accounts using my name and photos. Fake accounts using my sister's name and sent friend requests to her own friends. He doesn't work. This is his full time job.
In the 3 years I talked to mohammed he did work very little,1 time in a hotel in sousse and he lost that job because of arguing with his boss . But again always complaining how hard his life was?! I told Julie in a PM in the 3 years I send him 10.000 euros I don't think he could earn that kind of money in tunisia? When writing this I feel angry at myself that I tolerated it all. I gut sucked in big time and I can only blame myself. And still I feel very lucky he isn't in my life no more and never met him xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
LOL:

Ujudgemeunevertalktome

You are right I do judge you because you have proven everything I need to know about you.

Please crawl back under your stone - your cards are marked :thumbsup:

I will no longer be responding to any of your pathetic attempts but mark my words you will NEVER EVER get a visa anywhere

MH