Rats never stop contacting/harassing you

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
In the 3 years I talked to mohammed he did work very little,1 time in a hotel in sousse and he lost that job because of arguing with his boss . But again always complaining how hard his life was?! I told Julie in a PM in the 3 years I send him 10.000 euros I don't think he could earn that kind of money in tunisia? When writing this I feel angry at myself that I tolerated it all. I gut sucked in big time and I can only blame myself. And still I feel very lucky he isn't in my life no more and never met him xx
My rat has NEVER worked! And I doubt he has the ability to even work. All he can do is to scam girls and to hack people.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
As if you would chose Tunisia to look for sex ...These rats wont accept that they are basically prostitutes and can say no to sex ,,but its all about money ...If i were a sex tourist ,id go to Europe ,The men in Italy,France etc are stunning,and they dont cost as much or expect a visa
This one is from Morocco.

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Here we go - now the I'm being oppressed card *YAWN*

Iamoppressednojustice

Oh well keeping me busy anyway :thumbsup:

MH
I can't wait to see the rat in the cage.
And the wife and her family wondering "how can this be?!"
well done! who told them to continue believing in an abuser,
scammer and not believing in the victims women who are as innocent
as the rat's wife.

Poor little daughter...

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I can't wait to see the rat in the cage.
And the wife and her family wondering "how can this be?!"
well done! who told them to continue believing in an abuser,
scammer and not believing in the victims women who are as innocent
as the rat's wife.

Poor little daughter...
He said in an email that TLR is not the justice and that nobody here cares about my story. And now he writes that iamoppressednojustice. For sure he wants all the posts about him to be deleted. If his scammed girls see them, he can say bye bye to his visa.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
He said in an email that TLR is not the justice and that nobody here cares about my story. And now he writes that iamoppressednojustice. For sure he wants all the posts about him to be deleted. If his scammed girls see them, he can say bye bye to his visa.
You know what I think it is Poppy..
.I think you challenge him.....you are standing your ground....he thinks in his mind he needs to win. You are showing him what you are made of! Good girl! ♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
He said he will stop harassing me when I commit suicide and that if I dare to go again to Morocco, he will hurt me very badly. He is nuts.
Takes a big man to harass and threaten a woman....what a coward...if he were to ever come to my country....the women here would eat him alive....he would be running home to his momma with his thumb in his mouth.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
So I popped on whilst having a quick loo break before returning to bed with 8 yes 8 further requests that is over 40 now and that's just tonight - I cannot wait until he is reported - it's all logged:

Admintrytobefairness

I have absolutely NO intention of EVER speaking to you - why don't you try to ne fair and walk away.

I think you need to get professional help - I have never witnessed anything like this in all the years I have been on TLR.

MH

JGG

Major Ratslayer
So I popped on whilst having a quick loo break before returning to bed with 8 yes 8 further requests that is over 40 now and that's just tonight - I cannot wait until he is reported - it's all logged:

Admintrytobefairness

I have absolutely NO intention of EVER speaking to you - why don't you try to ne fair and walk away.

I think you need to get professional help - I have never witnessed anything like this in all the years I have been on TLR.

MH
Wow

Mica

Staff member

Admintrytobefairness

MH
Plus another 7 that I rejected :rolleyes:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I had another 4 whilst posting my last reply.

What an obsessed loser!

So must be hitting 50! Yet the freak still thinks I will lie down and speak to him.

Good luck with that!

MH x
I think he is getting nuts because he knows he can't get a visa if his scammed girls see my posts. He wants to talk to you to convince you to remove them all. Well, he cannot harass someone for 3 years, contact all her family members to say horrible things, wish my death and think that he will never be punished.

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
This crazy rat won the prize of the year and can be nominated "most annoying rat ever"! And he's not even Tunisian...

What is it he doesn't understand in "NO"?
Real nutcase at the least, true waste of humanity for sure.

simple

Major Ratslayer
So I let you imagine the number of fake accounts he has on FB and on other social medias. I stopped counting them a long time ago.
I"ll get him a visa ,,no problem Tell him ,,my 6 brothers will meet him at the airport and take him straight to one of the queens properties ,where nice men in uniform will feed him !! Little toe rag

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
This crazy rat won the prize of the year and can be nominated "most annoying rat ever"! And he's not even Tunisian...

What is it he doesn't understand in "NO"?
Real nutcase at the least, true waste of humanity for sure.
He never listens. He would disappear and leave me alone for 3-4 days. Suddenly, he would send 70 emails in a day to insult me and threaten me that he will make more fake accounts to contact my family. He has not understood yet that my family doesn't care about him. They know he is sick and desperate to get a visa.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I think he is getting nuts because he knows he can't get a visa if his scammed girls see my posts. He wants to talk to you to convince you to remove them all. Well, he cannot harass someone for 3 years, contact all her family members to say horrible things, wish my death and think that he will never be punished.
Fabulous, so due to his scamming ways being posted on here for the world to see together with his vile threatening texts, he absolutely put the nail in his own coffin together with a future visa.....what do we call that on here ladies & gents 'Rat Karma'? :thumbsup: