Rats never stop contacting/harassing you

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, friend!
I feel very helpless when I realize that it seems that other people's pain doesn't matter, as long as they don't feel the pain themselves.
These Arab men are psychopaths, narcissists, and they don't feel bad about causing ruin in the lives of the women with whom they have relationships.
And the brainwashing they do around him, everyone who knows their fake face ends up standing by them and against the victims.
Even the woman betrayed daily by the rat prefers to believe that it is not true, and that it is an invention to ruin her marriage. I'm concerned that this rat is free and unpunished walking around.
He doesn't deceive me anymore, but what about the other potential victims?! How long will they allow him not to be punished for that?!
We will always come together, women. We can't leave them
destroy anyone's life. With feelings, with a vote of confidence, there is no joke.
Thanks for the support and the comforting words. Love you all!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I agree we need to stand united in this and keep fighting the good fight. I do know that there are forces at work to help curb the scamming in North Africa as they did in Nigeria....it will take time but as long as places like TLR exist its a step in the right direction. You sound strong...I am proud of you! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wiser

Rat Expert
For a long time I thought it was better to shut up and just help this "plague"doenst spread and affect other women.
So I have been asking myself, why should I endure the evil I suffered ?! I was cheated, I was raped, abused, emotionally manipulated by an Egyptian who lied about being divorced and was married to a 3-4 year old girl. He treated me as if I had a duty to endure everything and keep silent, because I had nothing to lose. He thinks he is in a country under the Koran, but he is not.
His wife is still there believing his lies, while allowing this monster to be open to transmit ills and lies to other women. She has no empathy for his victims, she thinks only of her and I am sure she thinks that we are lying, while we suffer the evils that she helps to cover up in the name of "appearance" in society.
If she doesn't take the initiative, someone needs to contain that dirty rat. Many women are missing out on a lot in life because of these dirty demons who do not care to harm human beings who are not of their race and religion.
Don't you respect women?! So be responsible for that.
This wife prefers to stay believing in him, because she does not know the evil that this monster represents among us, always harassing, trying to manipulate the women he thinks are at his disposal.
If anything happens to me or any other woman, she will have to bear the responsibility to him, since she has knowledge through her trusted relatives. She is no longer a poor innocent girl. He knows everything and still lets this monster loose, treating him as if he were a prince. A criminal!
My heart breaks for you and all you have been through.
It makes me revolted to know this keeps happening and victims are not taken seriously.
Keep fighting, don’t remain silent, your voice and experience are the biggest power you own. Wishing you to heal and your eyes witness justice. XX

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
For a long time I thought it was better to shut up and just help this "plague"doenst spread and affect other women.
So I have been asking myself, why should I endure the evil I suffered ?! I was cheated, I was raped, abused, emotionally manipulated by an Egyptian who lied about being divorced and was married to a 3-4 year old girl. He treated me as if I had a duty to endure everything and keep silent, because I had nothing to lose. He thinks he is in a country under the Koran, but he is not.
His wife is still there believing his lies, while allowing this monster to be open to transmit ills and lies to other women. She has no empathy for his victims, she thinks only of her and I am sure she thinks that we are lying, while we suffer the evils that she helps to cover up in the name of "appearance" in society.
If she doesn't take the initiative, someone needs to contain that dirty rat. Many women are missing out on a lot in life because of these dirty demons who do not care to harm human beings who are not of their race and religion.
This wife prefers to stay believing in him, because she does not know the evil that this monster represents among us, always harassing, trying to manipulate the women he thinks are at his disposal.
If anything happens to me or any other woman, she will have to bear the responsibility to him, since she has knowledge through her trusted relatives. She is no longer a poor innocent girl. He knows everything and still lets this monster loose, treating him as if he were a prince. A criminal!
It is really sad these men are allowed to do this to so many women. Most of the married women know what their husband's are up to they just don't care or don't want to know. I think they don't have the same emotions as we have? Most of these men are doing this for the sex or for the money. They feel entitled to it because we are just women. It is sick and I am afraid it will take a long time this will ever change. I am thankful for TLR it changed my thinking. We have to keep fighting it and we will. Big hug to you Wanna help xxx

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
[QUOTE = "Borboletas, post: 329285, membro: 38053"]
É realmente triste que esses homens possam fazer isso com tantas mulheres. A maioria das mulheres casadas sabe o que o marido está fazendo, elas simplesmente não se importam ou não querem saber. Eu acho que eles não têm as mesmas emoções que nós? A maioria desses homens está fazendo isso por sexo ou por dinheiro. Eles se sentem com direito a isso porque somos apenas mulheres. Está doente e receio que demore muito tempo para que isso mude. Sou grato pelo TLR que mudou meu pensamento. Temos que continuar lutando e iremos. Grande abraço pra você Quero ajudar xxx
[/CITAR]
(。 ♥♥。) thank u Friend

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
My heart breaks for you and all you have been through.
It makes me revolted to know this keeps happening and victims are not taken seriously.
Keep fighting, don’t remain silent, your voice and experience are the biggest power you own. Wishing you to heal and your eyes witness justice. XX
The support I receive here has been a great comfort.
I feel being comforted and having the courage to comfort all the wonderful women who fell in the paws of these rats.
I will not rest until I see legal justice making this scammer pay dearly for abuses, crimes, stupidity, greed.
Using women, rats that are walking garbage, playing dirty and canceling time, dedication, real and concrete opportunities in the lives of these victims.
Here I find women who are strong and who no longer accept to be silent when there is a way to put these fraudsters to prison.
I know that we will not return what we have lost valuable, having our mental health troubled by these lying troglodytes.
The wives who accept are the real losers. One day you will know, unfortunately.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Im so very sorry youve gone through this ,,,This type of man is more than a rat ,he is a threat to society and should be locked up ..I dont know anything about Egytian laws and ways ,but i do hear a lot of bad stories about them ,involving foreigners,,I understand your anger and hurt and can only offer you a listening ear,,,I am glad you are begining to open up and talk about this,,YouVe been here for a while and not said anything,,It does really help to talk and you need to release that anger somehow..Are you still involved with him ,or have you managed to get away ??I hope your home ,safe and away from him ,,xxx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Im so very sorry youve gone through this ,,,This type of man is more than a rat ,he is a threat to society and should be locked up ..I dont know anything about Egytian laws and ways ,but i do hear a lot of bad stories about them ,involving foreigners,,I understand your anger and hurt and can only offer you a listening ear,,,I am glad you are begining to open up and talk about this,,YouVe been here for a while and not said anything,,It does really help to talk and you need to release that anger somehow..Are you still involved with him ,or have you managed to get away ??I hope your home ,safe and away from him ,,xxx
Very good advice and well said Simple ♡