Rats never stop contacting/harassing you

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, friend!
I feel very helpless when I realize that it seems that other people's pain doesn't matter, as long as they don't feel the pain themselves.
These Arab men are psychopaths, narcissists, and they don't feel bad about causing ruin in the lives of the women with whom they have relationships.
And the brainwashing they do around him, everyone who knows their fake face ends up standing by them and against the victims.
Even the woman betrayed daily by the rat prefers to believe that it is not true, and that it is an invention to ruin her marriage. I'm concerned that this rat is free and unpunished walking around.
He doesn't deceive me anymore, but what about the other potential victims?! How long will they allow him not to be punished for that?!
We will always come together, women. We can't leave them
destroy anyone's life. With feelings, with a vote of confidence, there is no joke.
Thanks for the support and the comforting words. Love you all!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I agree we need to stand united in this and keep fighting the good fight. I do know that there are forces at work to help curb the scamming in North Africa as they did in Nigeria....it will take time but as long as places like TLR exist its a step in the right direction. You sound strong...I am proud of you! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wiser

Ratslayer
For a long time I thought it was better to shut up and just help this "plague"doenst spread and affect other women.
So I have been asking myself, why should I endure the evil I suffered ?! I was cheated, I was raped, abused, emotionally manipulated by an Egyptian who lied about being divorced and was married to a 3-4 year old girl. He treated me as if I had a duty to endure everything and keep silent, because I had nothing to lose. He thinks he is in a country under the Koran, but he is not.
His wife is still there believing his lies, while allowing this monster to be open to transmit ills and lies to other women. She has no empathy for his victims, she thinks only of her and I am sure she thinks that we are lying, while we suffer the evils that she helps to cover up in the name of "appearance" in society.
If she doesn't take the initiative, someone needs to contain that dirty rat. Many women are missing out on a lot in life because of these dirty demons who do not care to harm human beings who are not of their race and religion.
Don't you respect women?! So be responsible for that.
This wife prefers to stay believing in him, because she does not know the evil that this monster represents among us, always harassing, trying to manipulate the women he thinks are at his disposal.
If anything happens to me or any other woman, she will have to bear the responsibility to him, since she has knowledge through her trusted relatives. She is no longer a poor innocent girl. He knows everything and still lets this monster loose, treating him as if he were a prince. A criminal!
My heart breaks for you and all you have been through.
It makes me revolted to know this keeps happening and victims are not taken seriously.
Keep fighting, don’t remain silent, your voice and experience are the biggest power you own. Wishing you to heal and your eyes witness justice. XX

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
For a long time I thought it was better to shut up and just help this "plague"doenst spread and affect other women.
So I have been asking myself, why should I endure the evil I suffered ?! I was cheated, I was raped, abused, emotionally manipulated by an Egyptian who lied about being divorced and was married to a 3-4 year old girl. He treated me as if I had a duty to endure everything and keep silent, because I had nothing to lose. He thinks he is in a country under the Koran, but he is not.
His wife is still there believing his lies, while allowing this monster to be open to transmit ills and lies to other women. She has no empathy for his victims, she thinks only of her and I am sure she thinks that we are lying, while we suffer the evils that she helps to cover up in the name of "appearance" in society.
If she doesn't take the initiative, someone needs to contain that dirty rat. Many women are missing out on a lot in life because of these dirty demons who do not care to harm human beings who are not of their race and religion.
This wife prefers to stay believing in him, because she does not know the evil that this monster represents among us, always harassing, trying to manipulate the women he thinks are at his disposal.
If anything happens to me or any other woman, she will have to bear the responsibility to him, since she has knowledge through her trusted relatives. She is no longer a poor innocent girl. He knows everything and still lets this monster loose, treating him as if he were a prince. A criminal!
It is really sad these men are allowed to do this to so many women. Most of the married women know what their husband's are up to they just don't care or don't want to know. I think they don't have the same emotions as we have? Most of these men are doing this for the sex or for the money. They feel entitled to it because we are just women. It is sick and I am afraid it will take a long time this will ever change. I am thankful for TLR it changed my thinking. We have to keep fighting it and we will. Big hug to you Wanna help xxx

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
It is really sad these men are allowed to do this to so many women. Most of the married women know what their husband's are up to they just don't care or don't want to know. I think they don't have the same emotions as we have? Most of these men are doing this for the sex or for the money. They feel entitled to it because we are just women. It is sick and I am afraid it will take a long time this will ever change. I am thankful for TLR it changed my thinking. We have to keep fighting it and we will. Big hug to you Wanna help xxx
(。 ♥♥。) thank u Friend

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
My heart breaks for you and all you have been through.
It makes me revolted to know this keeps happening and victims are not taken seriously.
Keep fighting, don’t remain silent, your voice and experience are the biggest power you own. Wishing you to heal and your eyes witness justice. XX
The support I receive here has been a great comfort.
I feel being comforted and having the courage to comfort all the wonderful women who fell in the paws of these rats.
I will not rest until I see legal justice making this scammer pay dearly for abuses, crimes, stupidity, greed.
Using women, rats that are walking garbage, playing dirty and canceling time, dedication, real and concrete opportunities in the lives of these victims.
Here I find women who are strong and who no longer accept to be silent when there is a way to put these fraudsters to prison.
I know that we will not return what we have lost valuable, having our mental health troubled by these lying troglodytes.
The wives who accept are the real losers. One day you will know, unfortunately.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Im so very sorry youve gone through this ,,,This type of man is more than a rat ,he is a threat to society and should be locked up ..I dont know anything about Egytian laws and ways ,but i do hear a lot of bad stories about them ,involving foreigners,,I understand your anger and hurt and can only offer you a listening ear,,,I am glad you are begining to open up and talk about this,,YouVe been here for a while and not said anything,,It does really help to talk and you need to release that anger somehow..Are you still involved with him ,or have you managed to get away ??I hope your home ,safe and away from him ,,xxx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Im so very sorry youve gone through this ,,,This type of man is more than a rat ,he is a threat to society and should be locked up ..I dont know anything about Egytian laws and ways ,but i do hear a lot of bad stories about them ,involving foreigners,,I understand your anger and hurt and can only offer you a listening ear,,,I am glad you are begining to open up and talk about this,,YouVe been here for a while and not said anything,,It does really help to talk and you need to release that anger somehow..Are you still involved with him ,or have you managed to get away ??I hope your home ,safe and away from him ,,xxx
Very good advice and well said Simple ♡

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
My dear! Thanks for the support!
I had commented that sex was not allowed the first time. I said no!" several times, but I swear I was afraid of him because he had become a stranger. I preferred to hold on tight and wait for him to "finish"
because I just wanted to go out the door and go home, safely.
I spent the whole time looking at the light under the locked door, thinking "I'll be outside soon, wait a little longer!"
But as he played mind games, I came to believe afterwards that I could be mistaken, that he wasn't too bad, that it wasn't rape for lack of consent. But it's not true! All sex without consent is rape. I was scared, he had changed completely, he turned into another.
He played with me mentally for a long time. He offended me, it damaged me morally, I suffered harassment, always after some of its dirty tricks.
And the bastard was married and have a kid.
He stated, without me even asking anything, that he was divorced, that he had no children yet. I think he thought I wanted children or something. After he continued to chase me, I came to think that he might be having a hard time with his wife. Nothing! He was having sex and trying to take money from many other women in his employment home.
After I saw that he used the innocent little daughter of 3-4 years to try to "melt" the heart of someone who was pissed off, doing emotional blackmail, I saw the little girl's face without knowing it was being used, I felt such a revolt great from that moment on. Someone had to do something! I found here all the information I suspected.
I want him to be arrested, deported. He doesn't deserve anything he "got". He doesn't deserve the trust of any single person, as he uses everyone he calls a friend. He hates anything other than Egypt. Disgusting!
Always lying, using words full of honey to his wife's parents, relatives, pretending to be a good husband, exemplary father (he exchanged the FB photo for him + cute collage with his daughter); pretending to be an honest and trustworthy guy , hardworking. What a mistake!!! A fraudulent fat rat from Egypt. Dirty, beaten, ugly, penniless, lazy, smelly, without spirit, without morals, without respect.
I didn't tell my boyfriend about him, because I'm even afraid of what he can do against a rat like him. Better to keep it without knowing it, to save its reputation, because a rat deserves nothing but a lonely cell. I don't want my boyfriend involved in this s***t!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I had commented that sex was not allowed the first time. I said no!" several times, but I swear I was afraid of him because he had become a stranger. I preferred to hold on tight and wait for him to "finish"
I spent the whole time looking at the light under the locked door, thinking "I'll be outside soon, wait a little longer!"
But as he played mind games, I came to believe afterwards that I could be mistaken, that he wasn't too bad, that it wasn't rape for lack of consent. But it's not true! All sex without consent is rape. I was scared, he had changed completely, he turned into another.
He played with me mentally for a long time. He offended me, it damaged me morally, I suffered harassment, always after some of its dirty tricks.
He stated, without me even asking anything, that he was divorced, that he had no children yet. I think he thought I wanted children or something. After he continued to chase me, I came to think that he might be having a hard time with his wife. Nothing! He was having sex and trying to take money from many other women in his employment home.
After I saw that he used the innocent little daughter of 3-4 years to try to "melt" the heart of someone who was pissed off, doing emotional blackmail, I saw the little girl's face without knowing it was being used, I felt such a revolt great from that moment on. Someone had to do something! I found here all the information I suspected.
I want him to be arrested, deported. He doesn't deserve anything he "got". He doesn't deserve the trust of any single person, as he uses everyone he calls a friend. He hates anything other than Egypt. Disgusting!
Always lying, using words full of honey to his wife's parents, relatives, pretending to be a good husband, exemplary father (he exchanged the FB photo for him + cute collage with his daughter); pretending to be an honest and trustworthy guy , hardworking. What a mistake!!! A fraudulent fat rat from Egypt. Dirty, beaten, ugly, penniless, lazy, smelly, without spirit, without morals, without respect.
I didn't tell my boyfriend about him, because I'm even afraid of what he can do against a rat like him. Better to keep it without knowing it, to save its reputation, because a rat deserves nothing but a lonely cell. I don't want my boyfriend involved in this s***t!
I
Maybe at this point its better to not involve your current Boyfriend but maybe in the future, as you learn to trust again, you can confide in him this terrible experience.....he will eventually need to know. I have tears in my eyes and can only hug you from afar and reassure you that the ladies here have got your back. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story....it must have been difficult but liberating to share each and every one of those words. I am so so proud of you. ♡♡♡♡

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi Wannahelpu I am so sorry you went through such a devistating experience. I hope you have somebody near you, or a social worker, to open up to about it, to start healing. It is a first step writing your story down here you will have a listening ear. Hugs xxxx

simple

Major Ratslayer
Sometimes its hard to know what to say ,,When someone has gone through turture like this ,there are no words,No woman should experience this ,This is a dangerous ,sick man .It is rape ,when a woman out of fear ,gives in.,without consent ..Im glad you have someone who helps you emotionally and restores your dignity..But i think its best to move on and enjoy your new life with your bf .Trying to seek justice against this beast ,will only cause more pain ,because it will be a losing battle..I know you deserve justice ,but you also deserve peace of mind....xxx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Sometimes its hard to know what to say ,,When someone has gone through turture like this ,there are no words,No woman should experience this ,This is a dangerous ,sick man .It is rape ,when a woman out of fear ,gives in.,without consent ..Im glad you have someone who helps you emotionally and restores your dignity..But i think its best to move on and enjoy your new life with your bf .Trying to seek justice against this beast ,will only cause more pain ,because it will be a losing battle..I know you deserve justice ,but you also deserve peace of mind....xxx
You are right Simple....
I think sometimes if you can pick yourself up wipe your tears hold you head high and walk away with dignity from a horror like this....it is justice of the mind body and soul. He will hate this more than going to prison knowing he didn't break you. Much love ♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
You are right Simple....
I think sometimes if you can pick yourself up wipe your tears hold you head high and walk away with dignity from a horror like this....it is justice of the mind body and soul. He will hate this more than going to prison knowing he didn't break you. Much love ♡
Yes I agree [email protected] ..sanity is more important right now..I can undertand her rage and anger ,But as you say he will hate the fact he has no control over her anymore ...

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Hi Wannahelpu I am so sorry you went through such a devistating experience. I hope you have somebody near you, or a social worker, to open up to about it, to start healing. It is a first step writing your story down here you will have a listening ear. Hugs xxxx
Thank you, my dear friend!
I have the strength whenever I can help other victims.
I don't want anyone else to be a joke to spiritless human beings like these rats. We women are bigger than ignorance and neglect. We will win!

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I

Maybe at this point its better to not involve your current Boyfriend but maybe in the future, as you learn to trust again, you can confide in him this terrible experience.....he will eventually need to know. I have tears in my eyes and can only hug you from afar and reassure you that the ladies here have got your back. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story....it must have been difficult but liberating to share each and every one of those words. I am so so proud of you. ♡♡♡♡
It was not easy. I don't want to involve my boyfriend yet, because I still can't quite trust the men. Side effect caused by the rat.
With your help it's been very good for me. No one needs to be afraid, or ashamed, of being a victim.
It would be a shame if we had continued to believe and closed our eyes to the harm it did to other people.
It has become a cause for me. I am a kind of an anti-rat activist. We will not abandon any woman in the hands of anyone who follows a book that allows human beings to be dominated and enslaved, raped, deceived in the name of "allah".
And if they are psychopaths, or have a mental problem, they shouldn't be among us in civilized society. They should go to forensic hospitals.
I feel worried even for his little daughter.

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I just don't want to ever have to go through that rat on the street again. I wanted him to disappear from the map. Go away! I can not stand!
Today I could smell that damn hookah coming from the window where he used to be. The smell went through the mask and I felt really bad. This rat only brings bad vibes, all kinds of horrible feelings. Worst human being I have ever met in my life.
I thought it best not to make him answer in court for his actions. However... I changed my mind. Someone needs to break the cycle of abuse and scams, otherwise other women will fall and fall into the trap of these bastards.
I would not have peace with me. I realized it after much thought.
My boyfriend will know. But not before I know it will be safe and no concrete unjust harm will happen as a result.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I just don't want to ever have to go through that rat on the street again. I wanted him to disappear from the map. Go away! I can not stand!
Today I could smell that damn hookah coming from the window where he used to be. The smell went through the mask and I felt really bad. This rat only brings bad vibes, all kinds of horrible feelings. Worst human being I have ever met in my life.
I thought it best not to make him answer in court for his actions. However... I changed my mind. Someone needs to break the cycle of abuse and scams, otherwise other women will fall and fall into the trap of these bastards.
I would not have peace with me. I realized it after much thought.
My boyfriend will know. But not before I know it will be safe and no concrete unjust harm will happen as a result.
Writing it all here is a healing process on itself. This is good for you that you are opening up about it. It was a horrible experience you had with this man and you will find your strength back. Hugs xxx

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Writing it all here is a healing process on itself. This is good for you that you are opening up about it. It was a horrible experience you had with this man and you will find your strength back. Hugs xxx
Thank you my dear friend! I will use anger as energy to prevent any more women from being deceived by these rats.
The revolt I feel is genuine. And law and justice are on our side.