Rats who have escaped Tunisia.

Megane

Although this site mainly features bezness within Tunisia please don't think they are only rats on home turf. There are plenty of rats living in the western world. The mistake that is often made is that because they live in western countries then they abide by western culture. NO!!!!! rats only ever live by their own culture no matter where they live or how long they have lived there. When they have spent all of the money from the woman that married them and got them here and got her deeply into debt they will move on to the next victim. They may seem like the most normal charming person you have ever met but do not be fooled. The country may change but the game remains the same. I met my rat in the UK he'd been here over 10 years even had a job. The first few months were great he was a dream come true but then came the mind games, the excuses to "borrow" money that was never seen again and the accusations that every time I didn't answer my phone instantly I was with another man. He turned a confident independent woman into a shell of her former self wishing to go to sleep and never wake up because that would be better than what was constantly going around my head. I'm free now I'm happy (although financially ruined) and I'm strong again but I prefer to stay single as I now have massive problems with overthinking things and trust issues. This is what these me do to women and I just wanted to make people aware that no matter where they are in the world they will not respect and live by that culture. They are Tunisian from the top of their head to their flip flop clad feet. DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Although this site mainly features bezness within Tunisia please don't think they are only rats on home turf. There are plenty of rats living in the western world. The mistake that is often made is that because they live in western countries then they abide by western culture. NO!!!!! rats only ever live by their own culture no matter where they live or how long they have lived there. When they have spent all of the money from the woman that married them and got them here and got her deeply into debt they will move on to the next victim. They may seem like the most normal charming person you have ever met but do not be fooled. The country may change but the game remains the same. I met my rat in the UK he'd been here over 10 years even had a job. The first few months were great he was a dream come true but then came the mind games, the excuses to "borrow" money that was never seen again and the accusations that every time I didn't answer my phone instantly I was with another man. He turned a confident independent woman into a shell of her former self wishing to go to sleep and never wake up because that would be better than what was constantly going around my head. I'm free now I'm happy (although financially ruined) and I'm strong again but I prefer to stay single as I now have massive problems with overthinking things and trust issues. This is what these me do to women and I just wanted to make people aware that no matter where they are in the world they will not respect and live by that culture. They are Tunisian from the top of their head to their flip flop clad feet. DO NOT BE FOOLED.
Brilliant post!!! :love:

It's really good to have that posted here, as many rats are now getting abroad illegally.....they need permanent papers.....so they bezness a national of not only the country they are in, but other countries surrounding them that they can get to.

Many rats have gone abroad via scam marriage, the victim has seen through the scam, kicked their ass to the kerb.....and they need permanent papers......so they do the same, bezness a new victim in the immediate or surrounding areas. Many of these rats create anchor babies, as a way to attempt to secure permanent papers.

A rat that already has papers, as with your rat, will bezness for cash....as he has not secured enough cash to purchase the 'virgin' and everything he has to provide for her.

It is the fact that we are not safe from rats even in our own countries, that makes me keep the illegal immigration thread going.....people must be warned.

Good post, Megane :)

Femme Fatale

Inactive
I’m glad you mentioned this. Thank God I didn't bring my rat here. They have no respect for their own country, they surely won’t respect ours. They hate abiding by our rules. They have to work and act civilized. We know how hard that can be.

Bostons

Inactive
I’m glad you mentioned this. Thank God I didn't bring my rat here. They have no respect for their own country, they surely won’t respect ours. They hate abiding by our rules. They have to work and act civilized. We know how hard that can be.
Exactly...no respect at all! They also tend to be victims and cry about every single thing and how they are so persecuted! Fuck that!

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Exactly...no respect at all! They also tend to be victims and cry about every single thing and how they are so persecuted! Fuck that!
All they do is cry, cry, cry. Never seen a bunch of people who cry more than rats. Crying and blaming the world for this crap. My rat blamed Saudia Arabia for everything. Was very jealous of Saudi. Like you’re comparing apples to oranges. Saudi has only 1 thing in common with Tunisia, Islam. That’s it. I am not too fond of a lot of countries, even my own sometimes. But he bitched about Israel and Saudi all the time. Mind your business is what I used to tell him. Focus on Tunisia and it’s problems, and stop crying about every other country. He’d blame me for liking Saudi and Israel. Hahaha. I’m the least political person. I’m just trying to help fix my own country before sticking my nose in the business of other countries. Just ass backwards!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Once a rat, always a rat!

No matter the location or time that passes.

They NEVER change.

They just evolve their game.
Agree with all of that, bar the last part....the scam does not seem to evolve....it’s all the same old crap, regardless of their location....that’s why they are so damn predictable once you understand the scam :rolleyes:

But yeah, once a rat, always a rat....even once they’ve bought the plastic virgin :thumbsup:

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
My rat is also living in Holland. He got here on a holiday visa to visit his rat family and got his permanent visa through another victim.
He is very well in scamming and playing the system. He doesn’t work legally. When he has a job it never takes long before it ends. He always says they discriminate and that the boss doesn’t like foreigners also he demands 6 weeks holidays in the summer because he wants to visit his rat family, never mind his colleagues who also want their holidays in the summer, he says it’s his right.
He and his family do all know how to play the system, they don’t work but they all have big houses in Tunisia. My rat always asked if I wanted to buy a house in Tunisia I must have listened to my gut feeling not to do it because I never realized about the closed currency system.
He was and he thinks is very good in playing mind games with me. I lost my self esteem put on a lot of weight, lost confidence, started to think that I was really crazy and a bitch.
I still see him on the street sometimes and he always tries to get me back in his web.

Megane

My rat is also living in Holland. He got here on a holiday visa to visit his rat family and got his permanent visa through another victim.
He is very well in scamming and playing the system. He doesn’t work legally. When he has a job it never takes long before it ends. He always says they discriminate and that the boss doesn’t like foreigners also he demands 6 weeks holidays in the summer because he wants to visit his rat family, never mind his colleagues who also want their holidays in the summer, he says it’s his right.
He and his family do all know how to play the system, they don’t work but they all have big houses in Tunisia. My rat always asked if I wanted to buy a house in Tunisia I must have listened to my gut feeling not to do it because I never realized about the closed currency system.
He was and he thinks is very good in playing mind games with me. I lost my self esteem put on a lot of weight, lost confidence, started to think that I was really crazy and a bitch.
I still see him on the street sometimes and he always tries to get me back in his web.
My ex rat also works illegally for short periods of time because after a couple of months he books a one way ticket home and then stays there until he gets bored with his whore. Even mango would struggle to call her a plastic virgin, she's divorced due to her infidelity with 2 kids and doesn't even try to hide her many boyfriends in Tunisia. I went the opposite way to you after losing my self esteem I lost weight due to the stress so it wasn't all bad . He's still making out now that life is so unfair and he has nothing but if you look at how much he's scammed he could be living the high life.

Pancake

Yep, sounds familiar. On social welfare here, or "sick" all the time, moonlighting and building houses in Tunisia. The rat I brought to Europe and his family all knew exactly which EU countries are the most generous in social benefits and how to take maximum advantage.

Heidi

Inactive
My ex rat also works illegally for short periods of time because after a couple of months he books a one way ticket home and then stays there until he gets bored with his whore. Even mango would struggle to call her a plastic virgin, she's divorced due to her infidelity with 2 kids and doesn't even try to hide her many boyfriends in Tunisia.
Some prostitutes like to advertise :coffee:

Pancake

Part of my work is in the "asylum business". Recently I assisted a deportation action - 6 persons in uniform, bulletproof vests, to pick up an unsuccesful asylum seeker and bring him to the deportation center. It reminded me of how very red and soft the carpet was I gave the rat to paradise Europe. I got fraud, deception and violence as a "thank you".

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Even mango would struggle to call her a plastic virgin
:D:D:D
she's divorced due to her infidelity with 2 kids and doesn't even try to hide her many boyfriends in Tunisia.
This hoe doesn't even hide her loose morals.
A plastic virgin is one that marries with a surgically reconstructed hymen and a web of lies.....this woman couldn't pretend to be a virgin of any description as a divorcee with kids. This was the hoe in the horrific purple dress, wasn't it? :D

Megane

:D:D:D

This hoe doesn't even hide her loose morals.
A plastic virgin is one that marries with a surgically reconstructed hymen and a web of lies.....this woman couldn't pretend to be a virgin of any description as a divorcee with kids. This was the hoe in the horrific purple dress, wasn't it? :D
It sure is my dear, I'm surprised she's not ratting too. Maybe she's making enough from her various fellas and the ex rat who's been clothing her kids, buying her phones and bank rolling her. He doesn't believe about the other men but I know for a fact not just speculation.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
You can take the rat out of Tunisia,but not Tunisia out of the rat

Pancake

You can take the rat out of Tunisia,but not Tunisia out of the rat
That is perhaps the worst of it all - the Rats take the "steal and lie as you go" mentality with them to Europe.

I want justice for all, a good life for everyone, etc. etc., but I must say I look differently at the "immigrants" issue since I have seen first hand how "my" rat and his family (and oh... they can be ever so sweet, gentle, and most of all *so religious* ) are taking advantage of the wellfare system as if it was created to swindle with. Proud stories of how benefits were received based on con games - sickness while not being sick, unemployment while having a job, etc. etc.. All based on the Rat mentality - Hey, if those Europeans are so stupid to believe me, they deserve it to be stolen from. Be it a woman who thinks there is love, or the social benefit system, whatever. Flous is flous. Atini flous!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
@Pancake that is spot on. My rat and familie don’t work. They get medication through their health insurance which they take to Tunisia for a family member or sell it.
They have road accidents so they can con the insurance. And they are on benefits and doing black work.
They get also extra benefits to pay the rent while they have big houses in Tunisia.
They can’t stop being rats wherever they live.

Amira

Rat Expert
@Pancake that is spot on. My rat and familie don’t work. They get medication through their health insurance which they take to Tunisia for a family member or sell it.
They have road accidents so they can con the insurance. And they are on benefits and doing black work.
They get also extra benefits to pay the rent while they have big houses in Tunisia.
Do they really get enough money to survive without work?:confused:they are not taken when they work black they put themselves at risk

Amira

Rat Expert
Some get it, but in the end honesty lasts the longest:rolleyes:

Megane

Do they really get enough money to survive without work?:confused:they are not taken when they work black they put themselves at risk
If they are working for cash payments then they will get by ok I guess they won't be paying taxes from the money like to rest of us. They will still be ratting also so will be probably be taking money/food/clothes from their victims. I doubt they could really survive on benefits alone because even going to a coffee shop in a western country is reasonably expensive so there normal daily pass time of sitting drinking coffee would cost them a lot. Plus unlike in Tunisia it is not the done thing to buy 1 coffee and then sit there all day with it.

Top Bottom