Welcome to TLR

Ratten im Hotel

Mausi

Hotel ltu Mahdia Beach
((Atef Jaballah)
Hotel Tej Marhaba in Sousse( Ali Hanzouli ) großer Clan. Keiner ist besser als der andere. Sie arbeiten alle zusammen Hand in Hand und jeder lügt für jeden.

Google Translate:
Hotel ltu Mahdia Beach ((Atef Jaballah) Hotel Tej Marhaba in Sousse (Ali Hanzouli) large clan. No one is better than the other. They all work hand in hand together and everyone lies for everyone.

Mausi

Atef Jaballah aus dem Hotel Ltu in Mahdia nennt sich auch gerne (Timo)

Google translate:
Atef Jaballah from Hotel Ltu in Mahdia also likes to call himself (Timo)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
[QUOTE = "Mausi, Beitrag: 337148, Mitglied: 38734"]
Hotel ltu Mahdia Beach
((Atef Jaballah)
Hotel Tej Marhaba im großen Clan Sousse (Ali Hanzouli). Keiner ist besser als der andere. Sie arbeiten alle zusammen Hand in Hand und jeder lügt für jeden.

Google Übersetzer:
Hotel ltu Mahdia Beach ((Atef Jaballah) Hotel Tej Marhaba im großen Clan Sousse (Ali Hanzouli). Niemand ist besser als der andere. Alle arbeiten Hand in Hand und jeder lügt für jeden.

[/ ZI
Atef Jaballah aus dem Hotel Ltu in Mahdia nennt sich auch gerne (Timo)
For real - post in English please!

Mausi

He wants her to come to Tunisia every summer and sign the divorce papers because it is supposed to be faster. Does anyone have experience with this? I told her: no way, she'll get divorced that way. Fortunately, she is not married in Germany. probably the next one is already at the start :)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
He wants her to come to Tunisia every summer and sign the divorce papers because it is supposed to be faster. Does anyone have experience with this? I told her: no way, she'll get divorced that way. Fortunately, she is not married in Germany. probably the next one is already at the start :)
If it's not registered in Germany and your daughter has no plans to visit Tunisia then let him divorce her - he will as he will have someone else lined up.

Do not believe any threats or wanting money - tell him to jog on.

MH x

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
If you are married in one country you are legally married in ALL countries,. Even if Germany have no record of the marriage she is still legally married there and so cannot remarry without divorcing first.

She can appoint a German speaking Tunisian lawyer to act on her behalf and, if there are no complications, she should not need to visit Tunisia.
The lawyer should charge in the region of €300 - €500

Mausi

Hotel ltu Mahdia Beach
((Atef Jaballah)
Hotel Tej Marhaba in Sousse( Ali Hanzouli ) großer Clan. Keiner ist besser als der andere. Sie arbeiten alle zusammen Hand in Hand und jeder lügt für jeden.

Google Translate:
Hotel ltu Mahdia Beach ((Atef Jaballah) Hotel Tej Marhaba in Sousse (Ali Hanzouli) large clan. No one is better than the other. They all work hand in hand together and everyone lies for everyone.
Bild 1 Atef Jaballah/Timo
Bild 2 Ali Hanzouli/ Ali Baba

Attachments

Sabrina lasser

Major Ratslayer
I noticed it that and wondered the same. I saw pictures of rats before with this kind of eyebrows. They must think it’s cool but somehow the guys who do it always happen to look scruffy and not clean (just like the first dude above) At least that’s how I see them.
Cool man:) must be a clique with the younger dudes.. and their hairstyles change occasionally, they do basically look a lot alike

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I noticed it that and wondered the same. I saw pictures of rats before with this kind of eyebrows. They must think it’s cool but somehow the guys who do it always happen to look scruffy and not clean (just like the first dude above) At least that’s how I see them.
Yeah it is like hey look at me I am a tough cookie I scam women for a bottle of vodka and I have a fake scar on my eyebrow...

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
@Bubbly yes that’s to make them look tough lol, my son has one but he does boxing and that was a genuine cut on his eyebrow, but you’re right they make a slit across the eye brow to me them look TOUGH:D
They are pathetic. Real tough and strong men don’t need to make themselves look tough because they have nothing to prove. These rats are little losers! It’s all about showing off and trying to impress.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This is not a big trend in fashion. Today, when it comes to eyebrows or makeup or hair, you’ll find anything. It doesn’t mean it’s big. Anything goes among beauty bloggers who want to be noticed and be creative. I follow many beauty bloggers because I worked in this industry and Im always interested in knowing what’s going on. I can tell you this is not flattering and most women, even young women who want to be different and have their own style, will not mess with their eyebrows that way. Sure if you google it, you’ll find pictures. We are talking here about a rat who did it probably thinking he could look cool and though like a gangsta, a boxer or a rapper. Most people won’t find it attractive, but rather silly-looking.