Real or rat?

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Swedegirl03, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Swedegirl03

Swedegirl03 New Member

You would think, concidering us in the west are evil bla bla bla...that they were soo religious... but they're just like any other western man. Sex is no 1... and it's ok for the men, but heaven forbid that a woman should even look at another man!

MissMetal, wallah and casey like this.
  2. casey

casey Active Member

you are SO right swedegirlo3!!!!!!!!

3. casey

casey Active Member

so pleased to meet you! you are very nice!!

Swedegirl03 likes this.
  4. Swedegirl03

Swedegirl03 New Member

Hm... my answer disappeared:-P
    They hide behind their religion! We westerners are so bad, but they're just the same... a man can fuck whoever and how many he wants.....while the women can't even look at other men... I could never live like that, so just as well I know what I know now!

Alien and casey like this.
  5. Swedegirl03

Swedegirl03 New Member

Thanks, same to you :)

casey likes this.
  6. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Because they've got a really weird twisted logic :confused:

AmberHeart and Fern like this.
  7. Ishie

Ishie Member

No man will take a women who has gotten naked & performed sexual acts on a webcam to someone they have never met seriously.

Their religion & culture has nothing to do with it, I don't know any man who will think 'yes that's the girl I want to be with'

Now add into the mix that this man has been raised in a Muslim country, by his Muslim family.. I hate to say it Swedegirl03, but if you have any feelings for him at all & did want to meet him & hopefully have an honest future with him, you have really gone the wrong way about it.

He will see you as nothing more than a sexual object.

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

In other words, by the end of this Ramadan latest, the issue has solved itself. :)

Wrong - on more than one account. And he knows it, everyone knows it...

Now it is time for me to leave this thread.

9. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Welcome to TLR Swedegirl.

10. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Swedegirl said:
    NOT correct, non married people can NEVER do anything sexual according to islam.
    Married people can have sex at night, between Sunset and sunrise, as long as they wash up their entire body before sunrise it's OK. In fact the month of ramadan is marked by higher sexual activity than ever...all woman have titillated hair in the morning!

the nutty professor, Alien and Heidi like this.
  11. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Wow, Casey! :D:D

Yes, you are right it's so disrespectful. But their brain is in their dick! ;)

12. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

I used to think that my rat thought I was really dirty because he showered after even using a condom until, thanks to this site, I learnt that they all do that......phew lol!

13. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

The rat of my friend also always showered after sex with her, and after that he went for smokeing.... What a respect!:mad::mad:

AmberHeart and MH007 like this.
  14. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Haha ha Alien nothing wrong with that, cant beat a nice shower after a hot steamy session followed by a fag. Only way t do it ;)

15. MissMetal

MissMetal Well-Known Member

Personally, I have no issues with anyone wanting webcam sex, of course there is risk of someone else also watching you and recording you. If you find this kind of stuff liberating, then just be sure to block your face. Each to their own, whatever gets you off or men off in my opinion. I would rather this happen that they rape women because they're so damn frustrated. No doubt he was getting off too...so hope you got to see his parts!

I do feel though, muslim or not, if you do, do this with someone you have never met, chances are there is little respect or desire for a long term meaningful relationship. Kinda like picking up someone in a bar and having a one night stand or friends with benefits. If this does not benefit you too then dont do it. If you feel you do get some excitment and its what you want from the 'benefits' factor then go for it, but it wont be a meaningful relationship to write home about.

There are some cases in those muslim countries that muslim men and women are having sex but with the intention of marrying. But when it comes to internet sex, i doubt that it would often turn into a genuine marriage.

If you had possibly wanted a longer term relationship with him then Im sure you would have acted differently especially if you were in a better place in your life. I sincerely hope he was not smart enough to record you, but for the time being just put it down to experience and move on.

Not all of them live by their muslim rules or principles, they pick and choose what they want and it seems like he's picking the no sexual stuff during ramadan but he's happy to be devious all other times. Drinking might be win for you, but its such a huge sin in Islam, and I have chatted to another women who's husband refused to go into church for a wedding or christening because he thinks he's not allowed to...which is not true...but some scholars believe its not allowed. Yet he drinks and smokes.

Whilsts you want to be the one respecting their values, in future demand that they respect yours too...and remember that despite us having sexual freedoms where we come from, this is all still a bit naughty and dirty for them and big no no's. They would never dream of asking a muslim girl to do the same. Play them by their own games.

AmberHeart and Alien like this.
  16. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Is it possible to record the other person when you are in on line connection through skype with eachother? I mean does the skype have record function? (Or it's only possible to record the other person with another camera, for example with a video camera, or a photo camera or a mobile....etc..?)

17. MissMetal

MissMetal Well-Known Member

Yes Alien, its possible to use another Camera like a phone camera. You only see a certain amount when looking at someone else through the camera, you cant see the full surrounding but its very possible to have another camera pointing on to the screen and filming. Someone has to be really devious and clever to be able to do all that. But Im sure assholes like that exist so they can rewatch at their leisure.

Laurence and Alien like this.
  18. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

The simpliest way is actually to use any skype cam recording software. :)

Alien likes this.
  19. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

WOW, according to this is it exists? I mean a Skype cam recording software! :eek:

Poor my friend, she said that's pity that she couldn't record the face of her rat through Skype when he sulked, it would worth to share here or upload to youtube his "charming and shy" face whilst he sulk!:mad::mad::mad:

20. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

http://www.real.com/resources/how-to-record-skype-video/

Alien likes this.
  21. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

WOW! :eek: Thank you Nutty!:D:D Ohhhh, that's soooooo pity that we didn't know this previousely!:( Uhhhhhhh, if you could see his sulking face and cold eyes when he was only interested in receiving money! :rolleyes: :mad:

And is that possible to share the Skype screen with a third person without the "second" knowing about the third one? I mean, when you are in connection through Skype, and write messages to eachother through Skype function, is that possible to involve to the conversation a 3rd person, who can see your messages, but you don't know that a 3rd one is also involved to the conversation and see your messages? (I ask this because my friend said that her rat's language skills has been upgraded through Skype, he used words and grammars what he has never known before. And he always had a headset in his ears wilst they connected through Skype - he lied he listened to music - but she suspected it was possible that a 3rd person told him or write him the answers...:( )

22. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

Sure, there is software available to have someone else look at a screen remotely as if he were sitting in front of it or use the computer in that way.

Heidi and Alien like this.