Receiving money

simple

Major Ratslayer
I was serious about both but I know it's not possible due to the culture. In any case, only the 1 is serious now.
The culture is a lot deeper than you can imagin ,,He knew you were flirting with another man the same time as him and he still accepted you ??? Even married Tunisian women cant talk to other men ,without their husbands being present .Hes putting up with it because he wants something,,

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
The culture is a lot deeper than you can imagin ,,He knew you were flirting with another man the same time as him and he still accepted you ??? Even married Tunisian women cant talk to other men ,without their husbands being present .Hes putting up with it because he wants something,,
I agree!

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
He 100% did not accept it, it was not pretty. I had to make some tough decisions about how to proceed. Even now, I'm uncertain as to what will happen because polyamoury and jealousy obviously don't go hand in hand... but it's difficult when genuine feelings are involved. I wish I could stop, but I can't.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely, he won't. I succumbed to giving him more control of my life than I probably should be. As far as I can see there is no such thing as a Tunisian that is not jealous. He's in Saudi Arabia.
I still did not get if you met him in the flesh. Living in SA it's much more easy to be generous than being in Tunisia.. May be the generosity is his nature , who knows. Or he is interested in you enormously. You must know this better. The only thing I don't like at all is " I succumbed to giving him more control of my life than I probably should be". Be sure this price will not to be too high to pay back all his money, or you are riscking to lose yourself one day.

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
I can guarantee you that this Tunisian sees you really as a whore, because of your past and polyamoury… He's sending you money because he wants visa for and papers in Canada. Take his money if you want (I would never sell my Freedom though) and RUN.

simple

Major Ratslayer
You are talking about saudi arabian women here..
Tunisian women ,,,Ive seen brothers hit their sisters across the face for talking to a boy while walking home from school..Ive seen Tuisian wives not being able to order food from a waiter in a restaurant if her husband is there ,he will order for her .I know its different in Tunis ,with young girls ...But very different in other towns ,,,

ismail

Rat Expert
Tunisian women ,,,Ive seen brothers hit their sisters across the face for talking to a boy while walking home from school..Ive seen Tuisian wives not being able to order food from a waiter in a restaurant if her husband is there ,he will order for her .I know its different in Tunis ,with young girls ...But very different in other towns ,,,
Walking home from school with a boy is seen like couple walking together something which is intolerable for conservative family.
Also, for many married tunisian women it's up to the husband to do such things not because she can't but because it's in the culture and when there is a need to talk to stranger they do without hesitation.
Well, it's true that tunisian is a country where majority of man dominate women but like you said it's different from town to another and with young girls.