Receiving money

simple

Ratslayer
I was serious about both but I know it's not possible due to the culture. In any case, only the 1 is serious now.
The culture is a lot deeper than you can imagin ,,He knew you were flirting with another man the same time as him and he still accepted you ??? Even married Tunisian women cant talk to other men ,without their husbands being present .Hes putting up with it because he wants something,,

Croydon girl

The culture is a lot deeper than you can imagin ,,He knew you were flirting with another man the same time as him and he still accepted you ??? Even married Tunisian women cant talk to other men ,without their husbands being present .Hes putting up with it because he wants something,,
I agree!

tutusandfrogs

He 100% did not accept it, it was not pretty. I had to make some tough decisions about how to proceed. Even now, I'm uncertain as to what will happen because polyamoury and jealousy obviously don't go hand in hand... but it's difficult when genuine feelings are involved. I wish I could stop, but I can't.

Liona

Rat Expert
Absolutely, he won't. I succumbed to giving him more control of my life than I probably should be. As far as I can see there is no such thing as a Tunisian that is not jealous. He's in Saudi Arabia.
I still did not get if you met him in the flesh. Living in SA it's much more easy to be generous than being in Tunisia.. May be the generosity is his nature , who knows. Or he is interested in you enormously. You must know this better. The only thing I don't like at all is " I succumbed to giving him more control of my life than I probably should be". Be sure this price will not to be too high to pay back all his money, or you are riscking to lose yourself one day.