Receiving money

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
the police were looking for me along with the minister of health and they finally located me. I need to get a certificate from the ministry tomorrow. I do have a dr note stating I have a cold. The airports are closed until April 17...

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
because they are scared of europeans... and I'm the only one in this city.

Amira, I'm not alone. I'm with my husband's family.
According to your past posts, your bloke used to send you money! So him and his family aren't short of a few quid! So they are able to look after you! Imagine the scenario if him and his family were pee poor, then what would've happened to you? Are you in touch with your kids? What do they think about your situation?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
According to your past posts, your bloke used to send you money! So him and his family aren't short of a few quid! So they are able to look after you! Imagine the scenario if him and his family were drain poor, then what would've happened to you? Are you in touch with your kids? What do they think about your situation?
According to your past posts, your bloke used to send you money! So him and his family aren't short of a few quid! So they are able to look after you! Imagine the scenario if him and his family were drain poor, then what would've happened to you? Are you in touch with your kids? What do they think about your situation?
P. Iss poor, changed to drain poor ha!

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Actually, in the South of Tunisia life becomes very difficult for foreigners...lots of shops refuse to serve foreigners, no food nor necessary stuf can be bought by them, they are thrown out of the shop or not allowed Inside...
It sounds barbarian. I could not imagine it would come that way nowadays. I hope these people are in the minority.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Actually, in the South of Tunisia life becomes very difficult for foreigners...lots of shops refuse to serve foreigners, no food nor necessary stuf can be bought by them, they are thrown out of the shop or not allowed Inside...
I didn't have any issues in Sidi Bouzid. Just one woman freaked out and closed the door and yelled at my husband for bringing corona to the souk. lol

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Yes, I spoke with my children every day. I had lots of support from friends and family and was able to get a repatriation flight 1 week after I was supposed to leave. I'm at home with 3 more days of mandatory quarantine. Then, life will go back to normal and I return to work Monday... after 6 weeks.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I spoke with my children every day. I had lots of support from friends and family and was able to get a repatriation flight 1 week after I was supposed to leave. I'm at home with 3 more days of mandatory quarantine. Then, life will go back to normal and I return to work Monday... after 6 weeks.
I am glad you made it home safely - thank you for letting us know.

MH x

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
because they are scared of europeans... and I'm the only one in this city.

Amira, I'm not alone. I'm with my husband's family.
This is true. I was in Hammamet before the hotel closed. I had to get on a bus to get to Gabes which was more than 4 hours bus journey. I spoke English to my Fiancé Zied and 3 men argued with him that I should get off after they got our bus before start of Journey. Zied got out and shouted at them and at the bus driver that I did not have the virus. It was the only bus back which was sent from Gabes as no such journey, usually it takes 2 or 3 different ones back. No taxi driver allowed to cross towns without police permission. No where to stay as 2nd hotel cancelled our booking. Eventually he persuaded the Driver to take us to Gabes by paying for 3 guys now empty seats and our tickets. I don’t know how much but buses aren’t expensive. The driver was from Elhamma so we went the extra few miles a d were picked up by his brother to take us to the family home. Thank God I wasn’t just a tourist but had somewhere to stay. I was worried my heart arrhythmias would play up with all shouting. I had to stifle my cough or we would have been thrown off the bus. Luckily we were at the back but the driver kept watching his rear view mirror like a hawk.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
As far as I know, the last flight out was yesterday, because now all (personal) air traffic has been shut down.
I caught the emergency flight via TUI at Enfidha Airport to Gatwick on 31st March sent by British Embassy. Passengers paid just £150 one way home online links. Those who could not afford it were given government assistance in the form of a loan I believe according to their email. It was very stressful. There was no bus in our Town (but other Towns free Embassy buses were listed) sent so we paid the nice neighbour who got permission from Police to drive through tolls to airport directly. Took a few hours! The roads very bumpy in parts!

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I caught the emergency flight via TUI at Enfidha Airport to Gatwick on 31st March sent by British Embassy. Passengers paid just £150 one way home online links. Those who could not afford it were given government assistance in the form of a loan I believe according to their email. It was very stressful. There was no bus in our Town (but other Towns free Embassy buses were listed) sent so we paid the nice neighbour who got permission from Police to drive through tolls to airport directly. Took a few hours! The roads very bumpy in parts!
my flight to Canada was 1400 canadian... just to Montreal, not my final destination.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
He paid for all our holidays, including a rental car. He hasn't asked me for any money. He's so attentive, romantic and affectionate.
He works in Saudi so this is possible for him to do easily. Just like Aladdin in 90 Day Fiancé. My man said he will when he works in U.K. and if he doesn’t he will be on the next flight back. I’m sure he will keep his promise.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
the 1400 was just the tunis to montreal repatriation flight! I originally paid 1200 return.
Wow very expensive but also very far. British Embassy rescue flight were very fair to us stranded ones. The flight with TUI was only £150.00 one way home.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
He works in Saudi so this is possible for him to do easily. Just like Aladdin in 90 Day Fiancé. My man said he will when he works in U.K. and if he doesn’t he will be on the next flight back. I’m sure he will keep his promise.
Well mine also said many things like that but then once he got here even when i told him to leave he did not ..he waited till the term of my responsibility for him ended. Now i dont know if they will ever kick him out.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Well mine also said many things like that but then once he got here even when i told him to leave he did not ..he waited till the term of my responsibility for him ended. Now i dont know if they will ever kick him out.
They all say that they’ll work once they are in the woman’s country. If they work, they keep the money and still expect the woman to pay everything. Then, of course, they don’t leave when they are asked to. They are the ones who decide when they leave. They are nothing but takers. They take everything they can while they can.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
You say that if he doesn’t work, he’ll be in the next flight back home. You really think he’ll take the plane and go home? When he makes it to your country, if he makes it, he will not go back home and you won’t be able to do anything about it.