Receiving money

tutusandfrogs

the police were looking for me along with the minister of health and they finally located me. I need to get a certificate from the ministry tomorrow. I do have a dr note stating I have a cold. The airports are closed until April 17...

Myriam1

Actually, in the South of Tunisia life becomes very difficult for foreigners...lots of shops refuse to serve foreigners, no food nor necessary stuf can be bought by them, they are thrown out of the shop or not allowed Inside...

Croydon girl

because they are scared of europeans... and I'm the only one in this city.

Amira, I'm not alone. I'm with my husband's family.
According to your past posts, your bloke used to send you money! So him and his family aren't short of a few quid! So they are able to look after you! Imagine the scenario if him and his family were drain poor, then what would've happened to you? Are you in touch with your kids? What do they think about your situation?

Croydon girl

According to your past posts, your bloke used to send you money! So him and his family aren't short of a few quid! So they are able to look after you! Imagine the scenario if him and his family were drain poor, then what would've happened to you? Are you in touch with your kids? What do they think about your situation?
P. Iss poor, changed to drain poor ha!

Liona

Rat Expert
Actually, in the South of Tunisia life becomes very difficult for foreigners...lots of shops refuse to serve foreigners, no food nor necessary stuf can be bought by them, they are thrown out of the shop or not allowed Inside...
It sounds barbarian. I could not imagine it would come that way nowadays. I hope these people are in the minority.