Receiving money

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I'm happy it works for you and the majority of converts to Islam. Personally I could never deny Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I would feel like Judas. My Catholism is ingrained in me though "Father Peter" a priest wasn't pleased at my confession I did not go to Church regularly. I know my Fiance doesn't go to Mosque every Friday. He would love me to convert but does not pressurize me. I explained he was taught his religion at a very early age and I know the teachings are very strict with severe consequences if the small minority leave Islam. They are hounded and given fatwas. Literally can be put to death in Pakistan, Iran etc. The latter Amnesty is forever campaigning for the release of women jailed for daring not to wear hijab including a British born Human Rights Lawyer Nasrin who was given 148 lashes of the whip public flogging. This is the dark face of Islam. I'm sure the Christian Crusaders were quite cruel but we live in the 21st Century now whereas human rights particularly of females are still being fought at the cost of their lives. Death of a Princess in Saudi for example. So Islam a religion of peace perplexes people when Islamic majority Countries treat their women do poorly instead of Queens. Having said that modern day Islamists do have the same level of freedom and choice or at least it seems until you notice some are shunned by their communities for "western practices". I learned two of my estranged nieces who married British born Pakistani muslims have or are converted to Islam recently and their sister not though married also to a Muslim. I can only conclude Muslim men are very charming but controlling on the whole. I have noticed I've stopped wearing low tops etc to please him well just because a woman wears a burkha for example doesn't make her more pious. I need to be true to myself. Zied says he respects my religion and a few years ago a friend of his married a Jewish Hungarian woman twice his age. They seem happy. Tunisia is more accepting of other religions. Your conversion was your own decision and whatever makes you feel safe and happy. Good luck. We have the right to choose to convert. Sadly most muslims don't. I dont understand why they burn down Churches including the one I was born in Islamic Countries when we have dozens of mosques here in UK. Seems that fuels religious hatred.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Marriage is like a roller coaster and you never know if it will work until some time has passed. It's just crossing your fingers for you really.
I agree. The odds are stacked against me due to religion and culture differences, but time will tell. Also the possibility of ulterior motives as described on TLR.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I know that extremists as in terrorists do damage to European Countries but locals can sympathize. Christians are being persecuted, tortured and are not being protected by law right now.
Extreme environments are not good for us women because everything is shame. I have heard that in some Christian environments it is not allowed to get divorced or to have an abortion. In some countries one is not divorced but can be cohabitant. It is extremely, I think. What if you are raped and you should not be allowed to have an abortion?

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I'm happy it works for you and the majority of converts to Islam. Personally I could never deny Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I would feel like Judas. My Catholism is ingrained in me though "Father Peter" a priest wasn't pleased at my confession I did not go to Church regularly. I know my Fiance doesn't go to Mosque every Friday. He would love me to convert but does not pressurize me. I explained he was taught his religion at a very early age and I know the teachings are very strict with severe consequences if the small minority leave Islam. They are hounded and given fatwas. Literally can be put to death in Pakistan, Iran etc. The latter Amnesty is forever campaigning for the release of women jailed for daring not to wear hijab including a British born Human Rights Lawyer Nasrin who was given 148 lashes of the whip public flogging. This is the dark face of Islam. I'm sure the Christian Crusaders were quite cruel but we live in the 21st Century now whereas human rights particularly of females are still being fought at the cost of their lives. Death of a Princess in Saudi for example. So Islam a religion of peace perplexes people when Islamic majority Countries treat their women do poorly instead of Queens. Having said that modern day Islamists do have the same level of freedom and choice or at least it seems until you notice some are shunned by their communities for "western practices". I learned two of my estranged nieces who married British born Pakistani muslims have or are converted to Islam recently and their sister not though married also to a Muslim. I can only conclude Muslim men are very charming but controlling on the whole. I have noticed I've stopped wearing low tops etc to please him well just because a woman wears a burkha for example doesn't make her more pious. I need to be true to myself. Zied says he respects my religion and a few years ago a friend of his married a Jewish Hungarian woman twice his age. They seem happy. Tunisia is more accepting of other religions. Your conversation was your own decision and whatever makes you feel safe and happy. Good luck. We have the right to choose to convert. Sadly most muslims don't. I dont understand why they burn down Churches including the one I was born in Islamic Countries when we have dozens of mosques here in UK. Seems that fuels religious hatred.
There are extremists in every religion, even Christianity. That doesn't mean Islam is not a religion of peace. In any religion you will have misinterpretation based on control and power. The controlling, jealous behaviour is more cultural than religious. It will vary from man to man and where he's from, country - big city, small village... hijab is between God and the believer, not for anyone else to dictate.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
According to islam muslim men can marry up to 4 women from "ahl ul kitab" meaning "people of the book" (muslim, christian or jewish) and have as many women as they want from their "right hand possessions" (slaves).

In Tunisia the bride should be younger than the groom, if it's the other way around Tunisians don't accept it as a true marriage and only acceptable for rattery.
So I'm included in the last group as well.
The man has to be able to care for each wife equally and love each one the same amount. So, if he buys a 400,000 house for one, he must for the others. Unless you're a Sheikh...

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
My sisters friend met a Turkish guy on hols in her twenties, he charmed her, charmed her family, parents etc...they all adored him without exception! Got him a visa, they married and he moved to UK. Within weeks began to beat the s h i t out of her and she quickly became a battered wife!
This is sickening. I’m truly sorry for what happened to this young woman. I hope she got rid of this abusive loser and he got deported.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Extreme environments are not good for us women because everything is shame. I have heard that in some Christian environments it is not allowed to get divorced or to have an abortion. In some countries one is not divorced but can be cohabitant. It is extremely, I think. What if you are raped and you should not be allowed to have an abortion?
Abortion is a huge debate not suitable for TLR. I disagree with abortion as it takes life usually in a cruel inhumane way. The argument is a foetus is not human?! I know a social media who was conceived through gang rape. She is a Minister and Public Speaker. She says punish the rapist not your own child. No matter how conceived it is still life. Adoption is a safer option for the mother and innocent baby.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
There are extremists in every religion, even Christianity. That doesn't mean Islam is not a religion of peace. In any religion you will have misinterpretation based on control and power. The controlling, jealous behaviour is more cultural than religious. It will vary from man to man and where he's from, country - big city, small village... hijab is between God and the believer, not for anyone else to dictate.
The terrorists in the main are Islamic extremists. The women who have little or rights are in the main islamic. The intolerance of Christianity and other religions are mainly Islamic. Communists may have a similar doctrine with Control and lack of democracy. Tunisia is a democracy but only after the Arab Spring in 2012
I The Arab Spring (Arabic: الربيع العربي‎) was a series of anti-government protests, uprisings, and armed rebellions that spread across much of the Arab world in the early 2010s. It began in response to oppressive regimes and a low standard of living, starting with protests in Tunisia (Noueihed, 2011; Maleki, 2011). this quote viz:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
As a postscript Christians are no longer terrorising the World as in Crusades because of religious differences. Divorce isn't killing anyone either but perhaps saving lives from DV and abortions are had by muslim women in the main because it is a shame to be a single mother whether by rape or consent.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
The terrorists in the main are Islamic extremists. The women who have little or rights are in the main islamic. The intolerance of Christianity and other religions are mainly Islamic. Communists may have a similar doctrine with Control and lack of democracy. Tunisia is a democracy but only after the Arab Spring in 2012

I The Arab Spring (Arabic: الربيع العربي‎) was a series of anti-government protests, uprisings, and armed rebellions that spread across much of the Arab world in the early 2010s. It began in response to oppressive regimes and a low standard of living, starting with protests in Tunisia (Noueihed, 2011; Maleki, 2011). this quote viz:
Again, it's poor interpretation. Jesus was a prophet and a true Muslim will know, direct from the qur'an that you must accept all humankind. Forcing or cohersion to Islam is not a teaching of Islam.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
As a postscript Christians are no longer terrorising the World as in Crusades because of religious differences. Divorce isn't killing anyone either but perhaps saving lives from DV and abortions are had by muslim women in the main because it is a shame to be a single mother whether by rape or consent.
Westboro Baptists.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Again, it's poor interpretation. Jesus was a prophet and a true Muslim will know, direct from the qur'an that you must accept all humankind. Forcing or cohersion to Islam is not a teaching of Islam.
Jesus is not a prophet. He is the Son of God. Believe what you want. The truth is he Lived the Workd and was without sin. No killing, no wives, no control.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Yes, 100%. However, my point is that they claim to be Christians.
And Satan the antichrist will claim to be Jesus. Cults are known for lying. They are not accepted as True Christian's. Just as Terrorists are not condoned by Islam. I have no problem with Islam or their way of life but I prefer to live in a democracy and live a life of freedom of choice not dictatorship. If Zied tries to enforce alpha male superiority on me will just laugh because I know who I am and am not willing to change my religion for any man. He is fine with me not converting and if he leaves me someone better will come along. And if I lose money it's my fault. Because thanks to TLR I know the ratty tricks now and am paying close attention to similarities. I admit in the beginning I spilled many tears but learning to love oneself is a must for survival. Having had low self esteem in the past I can attest I finally am past that stage and hopefully my Love for Zied is reciprocated genuinely as he swears to Allah his God it is.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
If you have problems, I think communication is very important and honesty is very important maybe more than religion .
I think after reading the contents of this site western women can
This is sickening. I’m truly sorry for what happened to this young woman. I hope she got rid of this abusive loser and he got deported.
thanks @SouthernGirl they did get rid, he absolutely battered her (completely out of the blue), her parents organised his removal as she was so traumatised x

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
I’m sorry if you didn’t like some things that I said but you said you came here for answers. Problem is you feel offended because you don’t like the answers you get. I didn’t insult you or put you down. I’m careful with my words as I believe you’re already wounded enough as it is and I will not hurt someone for the sake of hurting. I think you want support and attention, not really answers because you got all the answers you need and we’re still turning in circles with you. You do not listen and you do not hear. You tell us a lot of ... yes you’re right.. I see your point... yes it’s probably true etc etc.. but then you turn around and say that you believe in rat redemption, that people change, that you’re a dreamer, that dreams can come true, that this is true love etc... Many knowledgeable ladies in this forum answered you and you still say and believe the same. I noticed that some don’t answer anymore. They probably gave up but they’ll be here the day when you need real help and comfort.

You took offense when I called your dude a freeloader and when I said that’s how he will be perceived by the UK authorities if/when he applies for a visa. This is not me being judgy, pessimistic, mean, out of touch, cynical, negative.. This is reality. Get freakin’real for once. Stop living in your dreams. You said that lawyers get their opinions based on facts and not assumptions. Lawyers are not the ones who’ll make the final decisions. The immigration people do and they base their decisions on facts and numbers and the fact is there are more and more cases of marriage fraud in Europe and they see the same patterns and profiles. The kind of couple you two make, they saw hundreds before. They know why these marriages happen and they know the outcome of them. They aren’t racist or ageist when they refuse to give a visa to a 23 year old unemployed North African who claims he wants to live in England so he can be with his 50 year old new bride. Age is a big factor even though you don’t believe it. Him being a painter or a decorator, having a computer certification and having done some college will not help. Same with having worked with tourists and speaking 4 languages.

I know you believe in him and are so impressed by his credentials, but they won’t be. By the way, you know that everybody in the Maghreb speak at least 3 languages. They learn Tunisian Arabic (dialect) at home, then Arabic and French in primary school, then in secondary school, they learn English and sometimes another language: Italian, German... There is nothing impressive. I myself speak 4 languages and it’s no bragging matter. Knowing multiple languages is not a sign of intelligence. He didn’t teach himself 4 languages. I called him a freeloader because that what I call a man who can make his own money but takes it from others and lies about why he needs it. He even said you two should buy a house in Tunisia. You see it as helping someone who is underprivileged. All right.

I know telling you all that won’t change anything. I’m not telling you to leave him. You’re not my child, my mom, my sister. What you do is your business. I am not giving you advice. I’m just seeing a woman who puts herself in danger and who is on this site to get opinions and answers. You got them, you do what you want with them. You got constructive criticism but you don’t accept any of it. 3 years visiting this forum and you still maintain he’s not a rat. Or maybe he is or he was before, but he’ll change. In 3 years here, how many times have you heard of a rat who changed his ways? None but your dude is going to change. and of course you need to change too because you’re so tough on him. I cringe when I hear you say things like that. That’s what narcissists does, make others feel bad. How do you put up with that? You even said he has temper tantrums. At almost 30.

I’m done. Still hope you’ll see the light and protect your assets and your ass too from him. One day, you’ll say that all these short moments of fun and joy you had with him were not worth it and that it was a loss of time. Please don’t isolate yourself. See friends or make some new ones. See a shrink so you learn some tools to handle your anxiety. Take up a new activity. Anything, but don’t stay alone and wait all day for him to show up on line. Just suggestions. Hope you can find peace in your life.
very well said.

Pennylane

Senior Rat Expert
And Satan the antichrist will claim to be Jesus. Cults are known for lying. They are not accepted as True Christian's. Just as Terrorists are not condoned by Islam. I have no problem with Islam or their way of life but I prefer to live in a democracy and live a life of freedom of choice not dictatorship. If Zied tries to enforce alpha male superiority on me will just laugh because I know who I am and am not willing to change my religion for any man. He is fine with me not converting and if he leaves me someone better will come along. And if I lose money it's my fault. Because thanks to TLR I know the ratty tricks now and am paying close attention to similarities. I admit in the beginning I spilled many tears but learning to love oneself is a must for survival. Having had low self esteem in the past I can attest I finally am past that stage and hopefully my Love for Zied is reciprocated genuinely as he swears to Allah his God it is.
I saw on a wives site zied is still scamming you. Asking for £200 for an ingrown toenail. They told you the truth , it's a lie again you didn't believe

simple

Major Ratslayer
I saw on a wives site zied is still scamming you. Asking for £200 for an ingrown toenail. They told you the truth , it's a lie again you didn't believe
She wont accept it ..She"ll live with it .She knows hes a rat ,but he swears to god he loves her !!I ,It will be highly unlikly he will get a visa to come over and she wont live there ,But £200 ,thats nearly 500 dinar :eek:..She has herslef to blame ,because shes aware of bezness and he keeps doing this to her,,

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
She wont accept it ..She"ll live with it .She knows hes a rat ,but he swears to god he loves her !!I ,It will be highly unlikly he will get a visa to come over and she wont live there ,But £200 ,thats nearly 500 dinar :eek:..She has herslef to blame ,because shes aware of bezness and he keeps doing this to her,,
I have read most of Pussycatz her posts she doesn't have pink glasses she lives in a pink bubble :( What more evidence does she need? She is hedding for a disaster. She is the same age as I am but she talks as she is living in a film. I hope she wakes up soon and see who he really is

Thequeen

Rat Expert
This thread has had me all over
I agree with alot of what @SouthernGirl has said
However I have seen on this thread
Even though I think pussycatz is bat Shite delusional
People tell her She's a dum dum and to wake up and she's behaving like a teen and many more things
I would like to point out I pretty much have said the same previously on another post and several members took great offence
Ironic really .à

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This thread has had me all over
I agree with alot of what @SouthernGirl has said
However I have seen on this thread
Even though I think pussycatz is bat Shite delusional
People tell her She's a dum dum and to wake up and she's behaving like a teen and many more things
I would like to point out I pretty much have said the same previously on another post and several members took great offence
Ironic really .à
I agree with all what was pointed out in your post however I did not knew the existence of bezness in the begin of the online talking to the rat. I know much people have a problem with older women and younger men. In the 3 years I talked to him I blokked him much times he was very persistent to come back in contact with me. Like an old fool( that was my user name in the begin) I started to believe all the crap and lies he told me. I sure did learn my lesson the hard way but somehow Pussycatz doesn't want to. I feel as if you address this to me also and that is ok. I have no problem with it everybody has an other opinion. We live to learn here.

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
Puzzycats is aware of bezness,,but still choses to be scammed ,she knows what to look for ,she dosnt believe the age gap is a problem and she believes he really loves her..Most other women were not aware of bezness , had no idea that the man they loved ,was intending to scam her..The odd £50,£100 here and there was ok because conditions were so bad out there [or made to believe that] But when it came to building a house for the both of them or funding a business for both of them ,it turned into thousands ,,,Still ,the idea was to live together ,,Its dangerous if your not aware ... Who should take responsability?? The one who is aware that this could happen ,or the "silly old fool who has more money than sense " Not my words ,the words of people who put a stigma on this kind of crime ,,,