Recognize him?

tutusandfrogs

We started chatting on Facebook after being friends for some time...a year? It recently started turning more romantically charged. I'm older, but by less than 10 years I will say. I am in my 30s, not looking for love. I live in North America. He works for Leoni, a wire manufacturer for European car companies. He says hes content with life. Never asked me for money, or to move etc. We talk about all kinds of things but none of the typical stuff I've seen posted. I don't want to say anything bad about him because I don't know him. I found this site when I was curious of flight costs. I'm not struggling financially, quite the opposite but he doesn't know my financial business. I'm not deluded, but was shocked to find this as a business. I would still take a trip down there but because the beaches look lush. :)

MaterialGirl

If he's not there still don't mean he's not a rat
Yeap!!! New rats are born everyday. Most rats don't even make it to the gallery because victims don't realized they are being or have been used, conned or scammed.
If you are involved with this man. Please stay away from him. These long distance relationships with someone from another whole different culture are NOT WORTH fighting for. Better to stick with someone with similar values, morals and culture. My rat was not on the gallery. Did not fit manyyyyy of the rats characteristics, yet he was a rat. Reason over heart is the best motto.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Hes not in that area.
Where is he?

For your safety:

• Visit the U.S. Embassy website before traveling outside of the capital for more specific guidance and warnings;
  • Exercise caution in all parts of Tunisia when frequenting public venues, especially those heavily frequented by tourists, such as hotels, shopping centers, tourist sites, public beaches, and restaurants;
  • Exercise caution when using public transportation, due to safety and security concerns;
  • Avoid political gatherings, rallies, large crowds and demonstrations, as even demonstrations that are meant to be peaceful can be unpredictable;
  • Be alert to the possibility of kidnapping;
  • Monitor local events and take appropriate steps to bolster personal security;
  • Remain alert to local security developments, report suspicious activity to the local police, and heed directions given by uniformed security officials;
  • Carry a copy of your passport and a cell phone or other means of communication that works in Tunisia.

tutusandfrogs

Quote: "Exercise caution in all parts of Tunisia when frequenting public venues, especially those heavily frequented by tourists, such as hotels, shopping centers, tourist sites, public beaches, and restaurants"
Yes, caution in the area.

MaterialGirl

..he claims to be an atheist.
Mine said the same exact thing. It is just a BIG lie to excuse their behaviour. So we do not question their actions or question why they do not act according to their culture, religion, society or background. At the end of the day, culture is a big part of any society and how it is shaped. He can take the religion out the equation but he is still Tunisian and from an Islamic country. With Islamic ideology. If you come to their country you would have to respect their way of living and their traditions, your opinion will never matter. Are you ready to become part of such complex society? Just something to consider before continuing talking to someone who might not be worth your days.

Top Bottom