Recognize him?

Liona

I found it weird cause have never seen that advertise to other countries.
I think it depends of the country. I even could not imagine what kind of pictures are allowed in North Corea.:confused:
I think they just give you there some ready album "We made all the pictures already, don't need to make yours".:D

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Someone in my family is military and they are requested to not upload uniformed pictures to social media. But when they are at public event there’s no restriction to take pictures, nor to government buildings. I found it weird cause have never seen that advertise to other countries. For example Morocco, they do not advertise it.
I travelled a lot in Eastern Europe. If you were caught taking a photo there you should say goodbye to your friends and family for an indefinite period and there were warnings everywhere.

Going for the limit

There is huge signs outside of all goverment buildings in tunisia that states no photos is allowed.
Also.even here in.the uk it states in many goverment buildings no photos too.

Im obviously not military etc but i wouldnt just want random people taking my picture without permission

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Not weird really it’s the same in most countries. Troops can become target if identities known. Photographing it raises suspicion.
No, I didn't want the troops.....literally just the tanks...I thought my boys would like it, so I pointed at the tanks, pointed at my camera and just said "Yes, no?" ....they said no....which was fine. But the building, I didn't know what it was...I must have been at the back of it....it just looked like a big, fancy home.
I do understand it's security....that's why they carry no ID cards.
Someone in my family is military and they are requested to not upload uniformed pictures to social media.
Funny isn't it, I mean in Tunisia, you can't take a photo of a tank....but police and military post pics in uniform all over social media....we even have one in the gallery.
I have a photo in Hammamet of me posing with two/three coppers outside Hammamet medina....so they were happy to pose for pics in uniform with tourists....but no pics of a tank with no face, no number....it seems a bit odd really :confused:
I can understand the building, as somebody could plan an attack based on knowledge of the layout....but a tank? I don't get it :D
I got a bollocking for that at Stansted Airport! :D
There was a plain white door with my name on it....so I posed underneath my name for a pic....oops!
We got told off...had a sign pretty far away from us pointed out that said no pics....and told to delete the pic :eek:
I kept it anyway.....it's just a freakin door with my name on it :rolleyes:

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
:D
No, I didn't want the troops.....literally just the tanks...I thought my boys would like it, so I pointed at the tanks, pointed at my camera and just said "Yes, no?" ....they said no....which was fine. But the building, I didn't know what it was...I must have been at the back of it....it just looked like a big, fancy home.
I do understand it's security....that's why they carry no ID cards.

Funny isn't it, I mean in Tunisia, you can't take a photo of a tank....but police and military post pics in uniform all over social media....we even have one in the gallery.
I have a photo in Hammamet of me posing with two/three coppers outside Hammamet medina....so they were happy to pose for pics in uniform with tourists....but no pics of a tank with no face, no number....it seems a bit odd really :confused:
I can understand the building, as somebody could plan an attack based on knowledge of the layout....but a tank? I don't get it :D

I got a bollocking for that at Stansted Airport! :D
There was a plain white door with my name on it....so I posed underneath my name for a pic....oops!
We got told off...had a sign pretty far away from us pointed out that said no pics....and told to delete the pic :eek:
I kept it anyway.....it's just a freakin door with my name on it :rolleyes:
And why would anyone have a door to a room called Mango Chutney? :sneaky:

Judithlyn

@tutusandfrogs Tiger here. There are many things that is not easy to see and figure out when it comes to how beznes works. And spesial for us who comes from western countries. You must first of all understand the culture in Tunisia. A genuine tunisian man will never start any relation online. That is not a maybe. That is a fact. The guys who start a relation via Internett and even serch for western women this way do it for one reason and one reason only. Visa and benefits. Dont be foold he have not Ask for money. They learn. But i also guess he have not tell you he is ready to pay for your traveling expences and a hoteroom for you? A genuin tunisian man would never ask you to come visit him Like this he show you no respect. And it is a total no go in his culture. You are from US? That is the new target to get the dream come true for them. They have target europe for many years. But they have big problem getting a visa approve here even they are married So the ultimate dream is the green card. When he ask you to come that is the first step on the long goal. Dont fall for it. In reality you have no clue what you get yourself involve in here. If you want yourself in a bad situation and want to get finance problem. Go ahead. But if you have any common sense you end this impossible dream now. You see the world true your western eyes! Forget that! It does not work that way there. You talk about not so big age gap? Yes in our countries. But there it is not accepted. Stop dreaming girl. Wake up! To use the words from a song .... you are on the highway to hell if you are stupid enought to go to Tunisia. It is no fairytale there. Put a higher price on yourself girl. Dont be any mans cash cow

Everything she wrote is the absolute truth! I am also an American living in Japan! You can not imagine the hell I’ve been in after dating/living with a Tunisian man for 3 and 1/2 years. They are the biggest liars and cheaters you will ever meet. They are after goods and visas. Mine never ask outright for cash either but guess who paid all costs for everything? All trips....me to Tunisia once (cause it was too 3rd world for me so I never wanted to go back) and I paid for him to come to Japan 3 times on 90 days tourist visas....3 times! They are so romantic with their words. They are so charming! Their families are in on the scam! It’s called bezness and it’s a way of life in Tunisia for many people! It’s so cruel! Please never go there! You will end up so devastated! Abdelhak stoke my heart, brain, material goods, about $26,000 which he cost me, and he lied and cheated the entire time....called me his soul mate, begged me to marry him, the family treated me like a queen, I stayed in their house, everything was a lie! He brainwashed me! He controlled me 24/7! Trying to find me again has been absolute hell! Learn from my mistakes. If I could go back to 2014, I would never have talked to Abdelhak! Please run from this man you are talking to! They also have many Facebook profiles under fake names and fake pics! They all say the same crap, the old rats handbook. They share in coffee shops what works, and what words women like to hear. They make fun of us behind our backs. They are truly evil, vicious vermin! Western people can not even contemplate another human sinking this low. Keep reading on here! Bezness! It’s shocking!

Judithlyn

They sure do :thumbsup:

View attachment 49481

Be sure to wear an Abaya and hijab for sunbathing and swimming....unless you wish to be judged a Western woman of loose morals.

And for God's sake....don't dare walk a street or two away from the plastic tourist streets.....real life awaits:

View attachment 49483

Isn't it divine!! That's the stuff they don't show in tourist brochures, nor on ratty FB accounts.

Please do read the first three posts of this thread....so you are not fooled as I was:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

Oh....my rat claimed he was not religious....he gifted me a family copy of the Qu'ran shortly before I left him :thumbsup:
Spot on!!! I felt like I was walking through a garbage dump most of the time.....even on that “lovely resort” Djerba....what a dump!

Judithlyn

Im glad you're back too. You really open my eyes to a lot Judith. You were the first one to help me with my rat, then the other ladies. Now I feel empowered and ready to shut bezness down.

Please know, evil never wins. Somebody pays for that, and it sure isnt the good guys ;)
Thank you! I do agree.....evil never wins! They think they are the winners everytime new Nikes arrive, a wire transfer arrives, an all expense paid vacation to some resort in Hammamet, Djerba, or Sousse comes their way, but they always blow the money instantly, the shoes wear out, and when the trip is over....it’s back to 3rd world poverty again and a boring life hanging in coffee shops, fishing for their next victims.....always plural...they keep many online just to see who will take the bait! Horrible, vicious, evil, cruel bunch of people! We just have to keep speaking up and speaking out on the huge accepted crime of bezness in Tunisia! Continued best wishes to you in your recovery! They are real masters at mind control, brainwashing, lying nonstop and cheating nonstop! In their pea sized brains, they think all western women are just sex starved loose, immoral women! They truly see it as a business transaction....their lousy sex in exchange for cash, goods, and hopefully a visa. Monsters!

Judithlyn

There is huge signs outside of all goverment buildings in tunisia that states no photos is allowed.

Im obviously not military etc but i wouldnt just want random people taking my picture without permission
There’s a building in Tunis, like the USA CIA, which Abdelhak told me they shot a woman for taking a pic of that building. He said security people from that building came out, grabbed her body, and that was the end of her. Now I can’t prove that story, but apparently it happened in 2014.

Top Bottom