Recognize him?

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by tutusandfrogs, Dec 2, 2018.

1. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

A31D02D2-E7D4-43E0-ABA3-0891715D147E.jpeg HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mystery!! Lots of hugs!!

Arkady, Amira, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! :D
    Have a safe trip.

Amira, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Not weird really it’s the same in most countries. Troops can become target if identities known. Photographing it raises suspicion.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  4. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I think it depends of the country. I even could not imagine what kind of pictures are allowed in North Corea.:confused:
    I think they just give you there some ready album "We made all the pictures already, don't need to make yours".:D

AmberHeart likes this.
  5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Kinda "Big Brother is watching you".:D

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  6. Laura2014

I travelled a lot in Eastern Europe. If you were caught taking a photo there you should say goodbye to your friends and family for an indefinite period and there were warnings everywhere.

7. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

There is huge signs outside of all goverment buildings in tunisia that states no photos is allowed.
    Also.even here in.the uk it states in many goverment buildings no photos too.

Im obviously not military etc but i wouldnt just want random people taking my picture without permission

Judithlyn, Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

No, I didn't want the troops.....literally just the tanks...I thought my boys would like it, so I pointed at the tanks, pointed at my camera and just said "Yes, no?" ....they said no....which was fine. But the building, I didn't know what it was...I must have been at the back of it....it just looked like a big, fancy home.
    I do understand it's security....that's why they carry no ID cards.
    Funny isn't it, I mean in Tunisia, you can't take a photo of a tank....but police and military post pics in uniform all over social media....we even have one in the gallery.
    I have a photo in Hammamet of me posing with two/three coppers outside Hammamet medina....so they were happy to pose for pics in uniform with tourists....but no pics of a tank with no face, no number....it seems a bit odd really :confused:
    I can understand the building, as somebody could plan an attack based on knowledge of the layout....but a tank? I don't get it :D
    I got a bollocking for that at Stansted Airport! :D
    There was a plain white door with my name on it....so I posed underneath my name for a pic....oops!
    We got told off...had a sign pretty far away from us pointed out that said no pics....and told to delete the pic :eek:
    I kept it anyway.....it's just a freakin door with my name on it :rolleyes:

Mystery, Judithlyn, Liona and 2 others like this.
  9. Laura2014

:D
    And why would anyone have a door to a room called Mango Chutney? :sneaky:

Mystery, Judithlyn, magic and 2 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hahaha :D:D

Mystery, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  11. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERY!:love:

Amira, Mystery and Brasilgirl like this.
  12. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Everything she wrote is the absolute truth! I am also an American living in Japan! You can not imagine the hell I’ve been in after dating/living with a Tunisian man for 3 and 1/2 years. They are the biggest liars and cheaters you will ever meet. They are after goods and visas. Mine never ask outright for cash either but guess who paid all costs for everything? All trips....me to Tunisia once (cause it was too 3rd world for me so I never wanted to go back) and I paid for him to come to Japan 3 times on 90 days tourist visas....3 times! They are so romantic with their words. They are so charming! Their families are in on the scam! It’s called bezness and it’s a way of life in Tunisia for many people! It’s so cruel! Please never go there! You will end up so devastated! Abdelhak stoke my heart, brain, material goods, about $26,000 which he cost me, and he lied and cheated the entire time....called me his soul mate, begged me to marry him, the family treated me like a queen, I stayed in their house, everything was a lie! He brainwashed me! He controlled me 24/7! Trying to find me again has been absolute hell! Learn from my mistakes. If I could go back to 2014, I would never have talked to Abdelhak! Please run from this man you are talking to! They also have many Facebook profiles under fake names and fake pics! They all say the same crap, the old rats handbook. They share in coffee shops what works, and what words women like to hear. They make fun of us behind our backs. They are truly evil, vicious vermin! Western people can not even contemplate another human sinking this low. Keep reading on here! Bezness! It’s shocking!

Arkady, Amira, Mouais and 4 others like this.
  13. Judithlyn

14. Judithlyn

Spot on!!! I felt like I was walking through a garbage dump most of the time.....even on that “lovely resort” Djerba....what a dump!

Croydon girl, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Glad you're back @Judithlyn

16. Judithlyn

It’s nice to be “home”! Thanks! :)

17. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Im glad you're back too. You really open my eyes to a lot Judith. You were the first one to help me with my rat, then the other ladies. Now I feel empowered and ready to shut bezness down.

Please know, evil never wins. Somebody pays for that, and it sure isnt the good guys ;)

18. Judithlyn

Thank you! I do agree.....evil never wins! They think they are the winners everytime new Nikes arrive, a wire transfer arrives, an all expense paid vacation to some resort in Hammamet, Djerba, or Sousse comes their way, but they always blow the money instantly, the shoes wear out, and when the trip is over....it’s back to 3rd world poverty again and a boring life hanging in coffee shops, fishing for their next victims.....always plural...they keep many online just to see who will take the bait! Horrible, vicious, evil, cruel bunch of people! We just have to keep speaking up and speaking out on the huge accepted crime of bezness in Tunisia! Continued best wishes to you in your recovery! They are real masters at mind control, brainwashing, lying nonstop and cheating nonstop! In their pea sized brains, they think all western women are just sex starved loose, immoral women! They truly see it as a business transaction....their lousy sex in exchange for cash, goods, and hopefully a visa. Monsters!

19. Judithlyn

There’s a building in Tunis, like the USA CIA, which Abdelhak told me they shot a woman for taking a pic of that building. He said security people from that building came out, grabbed her body, and that was the end of her. Now I can’t prove that story, but apparently it happened in 2014.

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  20. tutusandfrogs

tutusandfrogs Member

I'm going to repost his photo and go with my gut.

Attached Files:

Judithlyn, magic, AmberHeart and 5 others like this.
  21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I'm glad you're going to survive and save yourself. I'm really happy for you, I know it's hard.

Amira, Mystery, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  22. AmberHeart

I’m glad you are paying attention to your emotion/guts it will save you from a big problem and heartbreak. Along the site you can find some travel tips to have a safer journey. Would like to know your experience, please keep us updated. Big hug.

23. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Good for you,that’s very brave of you, if only all victims listened to their gut

Amira, tutusandfrogs, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  24. AmberHeart

True. I regret too much. Thankfully everything is better now.

25. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Good for you. That was the hardest thing for me, going with my gut instincts. The guilt was wearing me out. I had to pray, I had to realize that in my years, my instincts have never failed me. Our body has a natural radar and it knows when something is wrong. And no matter how much you attempt to suppress it, that instinct will reject anything that has invaded your space and is toxic to your life.

Keep listening to it. Take care of yourself.