Reflexion

Sara

Senior Rat Expert
Since I ended the relationship, I think about a lot of things, he didn’t ask me anything for money, but when I think about it I remember that at the start of the relationship he had sent me photos of his bills. .
I even thought about it asking why he is sending me this
and his answer was: no bb you met bad things in your head I show you just like that
Ahahahaha I think he tried well after he gave up when he saw that it didn't work

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Since I ended the relationship, I think about a lot of things, he didn’t ask me anything for money, but when I think about it I remember that at the start of the relationship he had sent me photos of his bills. .
I even thought about it asking why he is sending me this
and his answer was: no bb you met bad things in your head I show you just like that
Ahahahaha I think he tried well after he gave up when he saw that it didn't work
I know what you mean. They hint and make remarks until you feel sorry for them. They text and call so much you're head spins and you can't think straight. I fell for it I am sorry to say. Gave him much money. It really is a life lesson on scamming. I don't trust nobody no more on the internet

Sara

Senior Rat Expert
I know what you mean. They hint and make remarks until you feel sorry for them. They text and call so much you're head spins and you can't think straight. I fell for it I am sorry to say. Gave him much money. It really is a life lesson on scamming. I don't trust nobody no more on the internet
It's exactly that! I thought it was him who was sticky like that but I realize that many others do it too is this a tactic ???
I couldn't take any more of his nonstop calls or his sms it was stressing me there is too much room and actually I couldn't concentrate anymore

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It's exactly that! I thought it was him who was sticky like that but I realize that many others do it too is this a tactic ???
I couldn't take any more of his nonstop calls or his sms it was stressing me there is too much room and actually I couldn't concentrate anymore
I am pretty sure it is a well known tactic of them to ware you down. It is more then stress I think. They crawl in to your head so there is no room for anything else. I am really grateful for all the texts I read here it was a grate help to realise I was not alone.

Sara

Senior Rat Expert
he doesn't work he has no money but on the other hand he always has cigarettes, beer, credit on his phone and money for petrol and when I tell him where you find the money, he says it is my sister who told me give or his handsome brother
I wonder if there is not another one who gives money I find it curious

Sara

Senior Rat Expert
That is exactly what it is and they know it!

MH x
I am someone who needs my space and to be alone sometimes, and he is like a hurricane with his calls his sms with always the same sentences, I can not stand
he constantly showed me what he was doing on cam or with his mother! probably so that I do the same chosen but sorry I don't I don't have that to do in my life
and when I told him that he pretended to accept but he started again, as for everything it's yes yes but it is still what he wants.

Storm

Ratslayer
So happy for you @Sara

They are too much. Yes they will love bomb you until you are hooked. They want you to only think of them and nothing else. There is no breathing room.
I didn't realize the freedom until I let him go. It's almost as if I forgot my own life. It is liberating feeling happy again.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
he doesn't work he has no money but on the other hand he always has cigarettes, beer, credit on his phone and money for petrol and when I tell him where you find the money, he says it is my sister who told me give or his handsome brother
I wonder if there is not another one who gives money I find it curious

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I think most of them have more women sending them money or gifts. The same for my rat, no money, no food so he says.... But new clothes, cigarettes. I don't want to know no more ha has taken to much of my time he and his family can find a tunisian woman to get married

Storm

Ratslayer
I think most of them have more women sending them money or gifts. The same for my rat, no money, no food so he says.... But new clothes, cigarettes. I don't want to know no more ha has taken to much of my time he and his family can find a tunisian woman to get married
I think so too. A lot of women think that because he don't ask them for anything, it makes their guy different, when really he is receiving money and gifts from others. Some of the time, the money received from the others, he will take to buy something to send you to prove that he isn't in any need of anything. They got everything covered.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I think so too. A lot of women think that because he don't ask them for anything, it makes their guy different, when really he is receiving money and gifts from others. Some of the time, the money received from the others, he will take to buy something to send you to prove that he isn't in any need of anything. They got everything covered.
They sure do have everything covered. When it was clear to them I was gonna leave him his sister's was texting me trying to convince me I was his true love and should trust him always I told them trust should be earned not given. I asked his sisters if it is normal he asked other women for money? Her reply was this is the past I should look at our future together. I don't think so I am not an obediant woman and I will never be

Sara

Senior Rat Expert
They sure do have everything covered. When it was clear to them I was gonna leave him his sister's was texting me trying to convince me I was his true love and should trust him always I told them trust should be earned not given. I asked his sisters if it is normal he asked other women for money? Her reply was this is the past I should look at our future together. I don't think so I am not an obediant woman and I will never be
the sisters say nothing Because 1 their brother will massacre them and 2 because they probably also have money to lose if they say so

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
the sisters say nothing Because 1 their brother will massacre them and 2 because they probably also have money to lose if they say so
IHe is in France and his sisters in tunisia. They where texting me every day to say I should keep supporting him financially. When it was clear to them I was not going to send no more money they went verbally abusive to me( I was a spiteful and bad woman I use nice words now) . I texted mohammed as I was angry at his sisters and they should not say these words to me because I helped much times in the past to help him and his family. He texted me telling he will punish them?? They are revengefull and nasty towards me. Wished I never opened that very first text of him back in 2017

Sara

Senior Rat Expert
mister goes crazy he no longer knows how to act, suddenly he blocks me, then unlocks me, then gets angry, then accuses me of being with another, then calls me, then I love you I adore you and so on Ect

(I left my whatsap without blocking it, seeing it write its bullshit motivates me even more not to come back)

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
IHe is in France and his sisters in tunisia. They where texting me every day to say I should keep supporting him financially. When it was clear to them I was not going to send no more money they went verbally abusive to me( I was a spiteful and bad woman I use nice words now) . I texted mohammed as I was angry at his sisters and they should not say these words to me because I helped much times in the past to help him and his family. He texted me telling he will punish them?? They are revengefull and nasty towards me. Wished I never opened that very first text of him back in 2017
How disgusting of them to behave that way. They have no pride or honor.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Who do these people think they are to believe that you should support them financially? And then they get angry and cuss at you!?? Unbelievable. Must suck to be them. No pride, no class, no dignity, no shame. Pathetic entitled beggars. I can’t.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Who do these people think they are to believe that you should support them financially? And then they get angry and cuss at you!?? Unbelievable. Must suck to be them. No pride, no class, no dignity, no shame. Pathetic entitled beggars. I can’t.
[/QUOTE

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Soon his youngest sister will be married. He can't be there since he is in France on an illegal sport visa. He wanted to send money to his mother to help buy clothes for her and I was to pay for it. In the 3 years we talked online I heard every story of sickness, money problems. I understand there is much poverty but after reading here I know now it is never done a tunisian man accepting money. He asked for it. He accepted it. They really have no shame he was sending fotos to show me what they wanted.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Because they got colonised... White people stole from their land and are responsible for the catastrophic situation of their country, now they owe them...

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Soon his youngest sister will be married. He can't be there since he is in France on an illegal sport visa. He wanted to send money to his mother to help buy clothes for her and I was to pay for it. In the 3 years we talked online I heard every story of sickness, money problems. I understand there is much poverty but after reading here I know now it is never done a tunisian man accepting money. He asked for it. He accepted it. They really have no shame he was sending fotos to show me what they wanted.
What is a sport visa ???