Reflexion

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Often those with a short visa given to represent their country in sport but then disappear under the radar.

MH x
Yes he did he lived with his brother and wanted to come to me in Belgium. He thought after the blackmail all was ok and we will live happy forever. Is this normal behavior after threatening to come kill me when I refused to give more money? On and of he try contact me I just blok him

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes he did he lived with his brother and wanted to come to me in Belgium. He thought after the blackmail all was ok and we will live happy forever. Is this normal behavior after threatening to come kill me when I refused to give more money? On and of he try contact me I just blok him
It's very typical and they will say that you made them react that way and sorry blah blah blah.

MH x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
This is what i dont understand ,,Immigration cant find one rat who is here illegally !! Get blockbusters onto it....your late one day with your rental, and ,police and swat teams are outside your door ...
This is so true especially in the EU because illegals are human beings who have rights, in France they can easily get protected and escape the law. Immigration doesn’t do sh-t most of the time.
I know this Tunisian guy who has committed burglary all over Europe, got arrested many times, never got deported. Lately, the cops arrested him for a random control, they saw he was illegal, he spent a night in custody and was out the next day.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This is what i dont understand ,,Immigration cant find one rat who is here illegally !! Get blockbusters onto it....your late one day with your rental, and ,police and swat teams are outside your door ...
I think France has many illegals and they all stick together and protect eachother to stay safe from police. Mohammed had already found some tunisians here in my city to have contact and to go to café

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I think France has many illegals and they all stick together and protect eachother to stay safe from police. Mohammed had already found some tunisians here in my city to have contact and to go to café
Yes they get tips and tricks from one another but they are mostly a bunch of struggling guys. Hardly no one settles down with a good job and a proper family. It is always relationships, divorces, lies, moving from a city to another, hiding from the cops, hiding from the tax department...

Storm

Ratslayer
These are the kind of things they say when they don't get what they want. Complete animals.