Reformed Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pussycatz

Is it possible for Tunisian Lover Rats to reform? A lot of their behaviour stems from peer pressure, lack of work, economic situation, envy. They see tourists or foreigners as a way out of poverty or to increase their net worth. They base their worth on material gain. They lack morals or have not been taught such as they have seen friends with what they deem as rich European on the whole lover’s or wives.

JGG

Is it possible for Tunisian Lover Rats to reform? A lot of their behaviour stems from peer pressure, lack of work, economic situation, envy. They see tourists or foreigners as a way out of poverty or to increase their net worth. They base their worth on material gain. They lack morals or have not been taught such as they have seen friends with what they deem as rich European on the whole lover’s or wives.
Again.....look up the word Homal Social

Myriam1

Pussycatz, you really don't understand Tunisian society and I feel so sorry for you. Come down from your pinkish cloud and see reality in the eye : in Tunisia hypocrisie is the king, the whole society is based on material gain and lack of morals, starting with the families counting on their ratty son (helping him a hand when the victim comes to their house, a so not done thing according to tradition and respect) to go to Europe and bring them hard cash and presents...
Once a rat, always a rat...that's the way their personality has grown and been formed!

Croydon girl

Junior Rat Expert

Attachments

Liona

Rat Expert
You could drag a person out of the dirt, but you can't drag the dirt out of the person.

Tigerpants

Won't you be best placed to answer your own question in a few years?

JGG

Hi Myriam.....Homal social means when men seek out other men for their social interactions....excluding women...pertaining to why there so many men of all ages in the coffee shops....Western Women have a very difficult time with this because most of the Tunisian man's social needs are met by other men. Men and women in Islamic countries,as you know, are segregated for the most part their whole lives. Even if the Tunisian man (not all but most) comes to the west with a Visa....he will eventually seek out the company of other men thus leaving their Western partners alone much of the time.

Amira

Rat Expert
also don't understand the Tunisian culture. But according to what I understand, Tunisia has no social benefits and if one becomes unemployed? Where will they get money from if their own can't help them. They say that their own does not help them but I think it is a lie because they are all concerned with honor and family. As long as foreigners accept that they receive money and gifts from them, they will continue with it. Trying to see it in from your choice. Money is everything to them. Everything costs there and of course it is extremely easy to fool us. It is easier for them to marry a foreign woman because she is the one who gets the whole bill and he knows that.

tutusandfrogs

also don't understand the Tunisian culture. But according to what I understand, Tunisia has no social benefits and if one becomes unemployed? Where will they get money from if their own can't help them. They say that their own does not help them but I think it is a lie because they are all concerned with honor and family. As long as foreigners accept that they receive money and gifts from them, they will continue with it. Trying to see it in from your choice. Money is everything to them. Everything costs there and of course it is extremely easy to fool us. It is easier for them to marry a foreign woman because she is the one who gets the whole bill and he knows that.
I've seen the opposite - no one will let anyone go hungry. People are able to have a tablet the small markets. While I was there in the middle of corona, relief in the form of free electricity for 3 months was announced... not sure if anything else? Also, 200 dinars per person... but I don't know the qualifiers for that. I was fortunate my government gave me $2000 Canadian for my quarantine (14 days)... I can't imagine $100 for one month....

I don't know about all social benefits but there is a retirement pension - what that consists of I don't know.

Amira

Rat Expert
I've seen the opposite - no one will let anyone go hungry. People are able to have a tablet the small markets. While I was there in the middle of corona, relief in the form of free electricity for 3 months was announced... not sure if anything else? Also, 200 dinars per person... but I don't know the qualifiers for that. I was fortunate my government gave me $2000 Canadian for my quarantine (14 days)... I can't imagine $100 for one month....

I don't know about all social benefits but there is a retirement pension - what that consists of I don't know.
It is positive that they help each other and support with money and food. If the Tunisian culture is like that then it is good. But why is this bezness culture at its peak in Tunisia? Is it because we women are too naive and gullible and accept everything these men say without checking well enough before we get too caught up with them. As long as they see that it is possible to take advantage of others, it will continue because they know that we do not understand their language and even though they are nice I think there is a lot behind. They support each other.

tutusandfrogs

It is positive that they help each other and support with money and food. If the Tunisian culture is like that then it is good. But why is this bezness culture at its peak in Tunisia? Is it because we women are too naive and gullible and accept everything these men say without checking well enough before we get too caught up with them. As long as they see that it is possible to take advantage of others, it will continue because they know that we do not understand their language and even though they are nice I think there is a lot behind. They support each other.
Well... a little money for food isn't what most of these men want. They want the life they see in Hollywood movies. But, it's nice to know no one will allow another to go hungry.

Pussycatz

You could drag a person out of the dirt, but you can't drag the dirt out of the person.
I’m going to give it a darn good try. I’ve got my scrubbing brushes at the ready. He was squeaky (excuse pun) clean when I met him but that changed in his home Town. Electricity outages. He happily gave me a shower washing the shampoo out of my hair!

Pussycatz

Well... a little money for food isn't what most of these men want. They want the life they see in Hollywood movies. But, it's nice to know no one will allow another to go hungry.
He cut his finger again today at his low paid almost slave labour job. I asked what he did with the £200 birthday money I left him. (It’s his birthday every time I meet him it seems) gopher says he needs that for the dentist and to fix his mobile I threw at him etc. He does have lovely teeth. But he’s been eating too much chocolate lately and prob not brushing his teeth as often when I’m not around. I don’t know but reading some of these threads has got me wondering. He shaves his pubes a lot and keeps that big dong in pristine condition though. In case he gets lucky (joke) maybe

Last edited:

Pussycatz

This applies to Tunisian weddings to Tunisian women. At the weddings the guests, usually more than a hundred give money to the groom in their 3 day wedding. The in-laws parents give gold to the bride to be and she has many outfits in her 3 day wedding, henna party etc. The money is recouperated in this way. Like traditional Turkish wedding where they pin money on bride and groom. So this way everyone can afford to get married quite lavishly even if it means debt to pay initially for the wedding as the gifts of money from the usually big wedding pay it off with cash to spare. Many European women are not away of the men receiving cash on their “stag” night whilst they receive gold on their “hen”na night. Third night all dance sing fireworks and eat the sacrificial lamb. Then the bride n groom live in the extended family home with grooms family. European women prefer to buy their own house and/or get their man to Europe and that costs big bucks as the Canadians would say ... which the average to poor Tunie man can’t save in a few decades so therefore the European purse is a free for all until the woman realises she’s supporting a small village it seems.

Pussycatz

Pussycatz, you really don't understand Tunisian society and I feel so sorry for you. Come down from your pinkish cloud and see reality in the eye : in Tunisia hypocrisie is the king, the whole society is based on material gain and lack of morals, starting with the families counting on their ratty son (helping him a hand when the victim comes to their house, a so not done thing according to tradition and respect) to go to Europe and bring them hard cash and presents...
Once a rat, always a rat...that's the way their personality has grown and been formed!
I see that now but too late. I will teach him good values and set boundaries in future now I’m not so vulnerable in that I can read the signs of poor me in my designer clothes with no car no house no money. These things have to earned..

smiley

Junior Rat Expert
This applies to Tunisian weddings to Tunisian women. At the weddings the guests, usually more than a hundred give money to the groom in their 3 day wedding. The in-laws parents give gold to the bride to be and she has many outfits in her 3 day wedding, henna party etc. The money is recouperated in this way. Like traditional Turkish wedding where they pin money on bride and groom. So this way everyone can afford to get married quite lavishly even if it means debt to pay initially for the wedding as the gifts of money from the usually big wedding pay it off with cash to spare. Many European women are not away of the men receiving cash on their “stag” night whilst they receive gold on their “hen”na night. Third night all dance sing fireworks and eat the sacrificial lamb. Then the bride n groom live in the extended family home with grooms family. European women prefer to buy their own house and/or get their man to Europe and that costs big bucks as the Canadians would say ... which the average to poor Tunie man can’t save in a few decades so therefore the European purse is a free for all until the woman realises she’s supporting a small village it seems.
My wedding with the rat was totally different...Yes a lot if people and jallamusic and drums and couscous..No flowers,no wedding cake,no gifts,no gold from his parents( i didnt expect it).I payed for all this brown substance myself,also weddingrings.I cant belive that i could be so stupid

Pussycatz

Hi Myriam.....Homal social means when men seek out other men for their social interactions....excluding women...pertaining to why there so many men of all ages in the coffee shops....Western Women have a very difficult time with this because most of the Tunisian man's social needs are met by other men. Men and women in Islamic countries,as you know, are segregated for the most part their whole lives. Even if the Tunisian man (not all but most) comes to the west with a Visa....he will eventually seek out the company of other men thus leaving their Western partners alone much of the time.
Zied better not blooming try that with me. He’ll have a tracker in his car a
Again.....look up the word Homal Social
Thanks I learnt something new. The already demonstrated this in his home Town Gabes. I will not tolerate this in London. I’ll seek him out then give an ultimatum them or me. I’m the Sponsor so he can choose.

Pussycatz

My wedding with the rat was totally different...Yes a lot if people and jallamusic and drums and couscous..No flowers,no wedding cake,no gifts,no gold from his parents( i didnt expect it).I payed for all this brown substance myself,also weddingrings.I cant belive that i could be so stupid
Don’t worry God will give you back somehow what you lost. If not in currency, in blessings for your generous heart. I plan on having a no frills wedding in London and when he works he can pay for the beach one in Djerba. Well at least that’s the plan once he gets here. P.s this American girl conned me out of £1000 her share of a cruise I went on just before I met Zied. She cancelled her card just before and I was liable as the first passenger who booked! So con artists are everywhere. I know I have to pay the wedding but it will be Registry as the Fiancé Visa and LTR will cost 4K upwards over the years for visas health charge plus legal fees. My hairdresser paid 8k for her daughters Tunisian husband. Not all at once but Home Office fees are extremely expensive. Visit visas are not but they turn most of those down. Sometimes Human Rights Courts are involved as they purposely make the process incomprehensible. His visit visas were turned down because they said he won’t return. That’s unfair. I did state I wanted to marry him in U.K. so maybe that’s why as it wasn’t a Fiancé visa. My fault not his. I’m supposed to understand English but the Home Office add things that are not listed in documents to send! Hoping third time Lucky with legal help to decipher the lingo.

Last edited:

minnie

Don’t worry God will give you back somehow what you lost. If not in currency, in blessings for your generous heart. I plan on having a no frills wedding in London and when he works he can pay for the beach one in Djerba. Well at least that’s the plan once he gets here. P.s this American girl conned me out of £1000 her share of a cruise I went on just before I met Zied. She cancelled her card just before and I was liable as the first passenger who booked! So con artists are everywhere. I know I have to pay the wedding but it will be Registry as the Fiancé Visa and LTR will cost 4K upwards over the years for visas health charge plus legal fees. My hairdresser paid 8k for her daughters Tunisian husband. Not all at once but Home Office fees are extremely expensive. Visit visas are not but they turn most of those down. Sometimes Human Rights Courts are involved as they purposely make the process incomprehensible. His visit visas were turned down because they said he won’t return. That’s unfair. I did state I wanted to marry him in U.K. so maybe that’s why as it wasn’t a Fiancé visa. My fault not his. I’m supposed to understand English but the Home Office add things that are not listed in documents to send! Hoping third time Lucky with legal help to decipher the lingo.
U lie so much u said he was turned down visa because u did the wrong one now here u say something different...this woman is a troll and must live to learn

Pussycatz

How dare you accuse me of lying. There are 3 reasons to each refusal if you don’t know anything about the process don’t quote me. I did not write them verbatim but very much said it was my fault I applied for visitorvisas and stated in my supporting letters I wanted to marry him in UK. Anyone who knows me that I am too honest for my own good and a lot more transparent than you are. Just because someone doesn’t see your point of view doesn’t warrant name calling. That’s not a healthy debate. Stop scrutinising my every word to find any reason to call me a troll...that’s really how should I put it...’intelligent’ of you?

Jane

He cut his finger again today at his low paid almost slave labour job. I asked what he did with the £200 birthday money I left him. (It’s his birthday every time I meet him it seems) gopher says he needs that for the dentist and to fix his mobile I threw at him etc. He does have lovely teeth. But he’s been eating too much chocolate lately and prob not brushing his teeth as often when I’m not around. I don’t know but reading some of these threads has got me wondering. He shaves his pubes a lot and keeps that big dong in pristine condition though. In case he gets lucky (joke) maybe
Are you for real ? You treat this guy like he’s a 5 year old . Sooo patronising !!

tutusandfrogs

are you Canadian?

Status
Not open for further replies.