Reformed Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jisela

Rat Expert
Blah, blah, blah... I'm not interested in arguing with women (you) who play devil's advocate for Tunisia. I am quite content with my point of view and I trust the warnings at the embassy, because they're TRUE. Otherwise, find someone else to argue distinctions. It's really boring and annoying, and I think it's probably getting on the nerves of many members here.

Pussycatz

Blah, blah, blah... I'm not interested in arguing with women (you) who play devil's advocate for Tunisia. I am quite content with my point of view and I trust the warnings at the embassy, because they're TRUE. Otherwise, find someone else to argue distinctions. It's really boring and annoying, and I think it's probably getting on the nerves of many members here.
Then stop asking me questions then twisting my words and meaning. I asked a simple question cost of Tunisian passport and one asking if rats can reform and it was you and others dressed in sheep’s clothing that questioned me and I merely answered. Stop speaking for the whole of TLR some advice was based on genuine concern not an attempt to discredit me for whatever personal reasons you may have. We have all been damaged in some way here some worse than others. I have the intelligence and foresight to realise you perhaps had encountered a very big rat and the damage is akin to victims of domestic abuse. I read your story and I’m sorry what happened to you but we are not clones of eachother and I have the right to speak my truth and call you or anyone else out for trying to bend it. I don’t think you deliberately do it it just comes from a place of fear. We are all individuals uniquely so from the human race. Have you watched a Parlimentary debate? It’s beginning to feel like one here. Goodbye and good luck. I tried to leave the subject with a parting video for encouragement by Cher - believe. It’s about Love and Life after betrayal. Be safe. Be kind.

Jisela

Rat Expert
Then stop asking me questions then twisting my words and meaning. I asked a simple question cost of Tunisian passport and one asking if rats can reform and it was you and others dressed in sheep’s clothing that questioned me and I merely answered. Stop speaking for the whole of TLR some advice was based on genuine concern not an attempt to discredit me for whatever personal reasons you may have. We have all been damaged in some way here some worse than others. I have the intelligence and foresight to realise you perhaps had encountered a very big rat and the damage is akin to victims of domestic abuse. I read your story and I’m sorry what happened to you but we are not clones of eachother and I have the right to speak my truth and call you or anyone else out for trying to bend it. I don’t think you deliberately do it it just comes from a place of fear. We are all individuals uniquely so from the human race. Have you watched a Parlimentary debate? It’s beginning to feel like one here. Goodbye and good luck. I tried to leave the subject with a parting video for encouragement by Cher - believe. It’s about Love and Life after betrayal. Be safe. Be kind.
I lived in Tunisia for 2 years. It was a prison sentence, and yes, I was abused, held against my will, and terrorized. So, minimizing my point of view as fear-based information is really ignorant. YOU need to wrap your mind around the fact that life in the corrupt country of Tunisia is not a bowl of cherries, not even native Tunisian women walk around in some romantic dream. The divorce rate is high, domestic abuse is rampant, sexism, racism, and violence abound. Men attack each other in the streets, steal, lie, love to drink, and hit on young school girls in the school yards. As young as they can get - don't believe it, look it up. It's not me who has to adapt, but YOU to understand that even 1 good experience does not undo ALL of the unjust and horrible experiences of Tunisians and foreigners in Tunisia. It is a dog-eat-dog country based on survival in AFRICA.

I don't get my information from T.V. or from BBC, or whatever mainstream news you probably reference. I actually traveled there and experienced it. My rat's mother was also abused, right in front of me. So, you keep saying love, kindness and whatever else, but it's really twisted and you're blind to your own bias, which is really just confirmation bias, because you are stubbornly persisting in not only believing that your values and traits are exactly the same as your rat, but that he is most definitely not a monster. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Tunisia is a corrupt and dangerous country.

SouthernGirl

I'm not having a conversation, I'm just responding to questions which I was asked.

If I end up a victim... would the whole back story not be relevant how I was 99% sure this wouldn't happen to me? I came here for the same reasons... doubts. There is plenty of information about rats here and we are all able to make our own conclusions about our own situations.

I have not lied or harassed anyone here,I have not been cruel or resorted to name calling. I continue to stay here in the off chance my husband turns out to be a rat. Please, if you don't want my participation, opinion don't ask me more questions about my experiences. It's one thing to speak on your own behalf but please don't speak for me. It doesn't make me a troll simply because I didn't have the same experience as you. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be so vehemently hateful for no reason. I'll say it again...

If I fall victim, I will be the first to admit it.
Personally, I haven’t asked you one single question
I'm not having a conversation, I'm just responding to questions which I was asked.

If I end up a victim... would the whole back story not be relevant how I was 99% sure this wouldn't happen to me? I came here for the same reasons... doubts. There is plenty of information about rats here and we are all able to make our own conclusions about our own situations.

I have not lied or harassed anyone here,I have not been cruel or resorted to name calling. I continue to stay here in the off chance my husband turns out to be a rat. Please, if you don't want my participation, opinion don't ask me more questions about my experiences. It's one thing to speak on your own behalf but please don't speak for me. It doesn't make me a troll simply because I didn't have the same experience as you. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be so vehemently hateful for no reason. I'll say it again...

If I fall victim, I will be the first to admit it.
I haven’t asked you one single question, not in this thread, not even before, not I have ever called you a troll. Read the first words of my post. Vehemently hateful? I don’t even know what you’re talking about.
i just said that personally, I don’t think your conversation should be here. It’s my opinion and may not be everyone’s opinions and it has nothing to do whatsoever with my own experience as I have never dated a rat or any Tunisian man in my life. Think of the women who are victims of these rats but are not sure if they are and who come here. I don’t believe that a person who is already confused needs to read that. If you’re happy, good for you, but what are you here for? First, you had questions, now you don’t have any more. Great. Some members are happily married and they are here but the difference is they are here to help others.

Pussycatz

I lived in Tunisia for 2 years. It was a prison sentence, and yes, I was abused, held against my will, and terrorized. So, minimizing my point of view as fear-based information is really ignorant. YOU need to wrap your mind around the fact that life in the corrupt country of Tunisia is not a bowl of cherries, not even native Tunisian women walk around in some romantic dream. The divorce rate is high, domestic abuse is rampant, sexism, racism, and violence abound. Men attack each other in the streets, steal, lie, love to drink, and hit on young school girls in the school yards. As young as they can get - don't believe it, look it up. It's not me who has to adapt, but YOU to understand that even 1 good experience does not undo ALL of the unjust and horrible experiences of Tunisians and foreigners in Tunisia. It is a dog-eat-dog country based on survival in AFRICA.

I don't get my information from T.V. or from BBC, or whatever mainstream news you probably reference. I actually traveled there and experienced it. My rat's mother was also abused, right in front of me. So, you keep saying love, kindness and whatever else, but it's really twisted and you're blind to your own bias, which is really just confirmation bias, because you are stubbornly persisting in not only believing that your values and traits are exactly the same as your rat, but that he is most definitely not a monster. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Tunisia is a corrupt and dangerous country.
Thanks for the insight that only a native of a Country can know and of course those living there. I've taken heed of sensible advice I wont live there. I never witnessed any of the violence in tourist zones which I guess is made to look like Disney, Carthageland, smiling people. However crime is here too, knifecrime. I've been a DV victim here in London and mugged and most prob drug raped as I have limited collection except waking up bruised in a party in my youth. I'm just trying to enjoy rest of my life with my dream man minus the financial side of things which he assures me he will pay when he has the means to. I'm not counting on it. This forum has some very good information as to how manipulation and coercive and other behaviour some rats display. It's good to see the red flags. My particular case may be financial abuse if he did not take no for an answer but he does now. Also I'm learning cost of things and other things. I was hurt at first when I was misinterpreted and called names. But I realise people who hurt other people have been hurt before. It's learned behaviour. I forgive and forget. I don't hold grudges.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Do you know how we could up load a picture on to the tunisian rat pictures. I will like to show his face. He goes by _ghof_777. Or ghof rafrafi or yors sallem. This guy is one of the most biggest tunisian rat. He is a giant RAT and the
Hi

Go to media then new thread

MH x

tutusandfrogs

Personally, I haven’t asked you one single question

I haven’t asked you one single question, not in this thread, not even before, not I have ever called you a troll. Read the first words of my post. Vehemently hateful? I don’t even know what you’re talking about.
i just said that personally, I don’t think your conversation should be here. It’s my opinion and may not be everyone’s opinions and it has nothing to do whatsoever with my own experience as I have never dated a rat or any Tunisian man in my life. Think of the women who are victims of these rats but are not sure if they are and who come here. I don’t believe that a person who is already confused needs to read that. If you’re happy, good for you, but what are you here for? First, you had questions, now you don’t have any more. Great. Some members are happily married and they are here but the difference is they are here to help others.
I should have been more clear on my response, but it's not directed at you specifically but an explanation as to why I am here.

Again, I am here because since I've found this website I always have that caution in the back of my mind. So, if it all goes to expensive brown substance, I will share. It's just not there and hopefully it won't be.

Jane

Thanks for the insight that only a native of a Country can know and of course those living there. I've taken heed of sensible advice I wont live there. I never witnessed any of the violence in tourist zones which I guess is made to look like Disney, Carthageland, smiling people. However crime is here too, knifecrime. I've been a DV victim here in London and mugged and most prob drug raped as I have limited collection except waking up bruised in a party in my youth. I'm just trying to enjoy rest of my life with my dream man minus the financial side of things which he assures me he will pay when he has the means to. I'm not counting on it. This forum has some very good information as to how manipulation and coercive and other behaviour some rats display. It's good to see the red flags. My particular case may be financial abuse if he did not take no for an answer but he does now. Also I'm learning cost of things and other things. I was hurt at first when I was misinterpreted and called names. But I realise people who hurt other people have been hurt before. It's learned behaviour. I forgive and forget. I don't hold grudges.
Pussycatz has dropped hints several times that she has been / or has previously mixed in wealthy circles and is descended from some kind of Indian royalty .
Presumably she thinks money can buy attention / pampering from a toy boy which it will in the short term but will be a hard lesson when she sees money can’t buy love .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Can you all stop now!

I agree a healthy debate is to be expected but I feel it's going beyond that.

Let us all try and stick together to fight against these rats.

MH x

minnie

That’s complete libel. Does it really upset you that everything is not black and white and there are some grey areas. How dare you assume that your point of view and even stories you tell are believable and others are not. Usually the people that accuse others of being a liar are one are themselves. There’s good and bad in everyone. Your accusations are unfounded. You don’t know me. I’m one of the most candid honest people my friends know. I can back everything up which includes not hiding behind an avatar like you. You have a Tunisian name and I’m sorry if you met a Barbarian but not all men are going to do all the things you describe. If a man is showing some ratty traits is it truly economic due to very much publicised lack of well paid work in Tunisia or because he’s a rat. Maybe some new members just want to find out and you scare them away because of your own bad experiences. Advice is good but if they don’t take it then don’t make up stories that theirs are untrue. They are as believable as yours. Just because some people think out of the box or are more open minded or lived a different experience than you. It’s not carte Blanche so as to speak. Anyways Madame visit all the embassies you like but make sure you don’t waste their time with false accusations as you would need strong evidence to back up your unfounded claims. That’s more than quoting a line or two out of context. Peace sister. Try to have an open mind. The people who come here some such as myself whom I can really only speak for come to see and learn the difference between genuine financial need and greed for material things. Also to learn how to avoid being taken advantage of further and being more assertive. Sisterhood is helping eachother not making them feel worse. What gets me is you first asked me questions in a caring way than blooming well added salt to my wounds just because I didn’t dump my man immediately? That’s called control not advice. I’m not saying my Fiancé is 100 per cent wonderful or 100 per cent bad. It’s little wonder people don’t open up like I have done and others who if you don’t like their story aka experience you form a little gang bashing. Who knows you could be right and my man leaves me but hang on a minute if I know the road ahead and the tricks the so called rats play then I’m not going to fall victim to it. How can you suppose that’s if no value? I’ve been polite on this forum, a little witty and sarcastic at times in response to verbally attacking me in particular you Croydon girl and Minnie ha ha. Never seen so many lol reactions that she gave me. She’s treating my life as a joke. No one questions the validity of her claims that she’s married to a Tunisian non rat who never asked her for a penny and they live in Germany now without it costing her a thing. Well good for her. I asked my Fiancé and he said that if that is true it cost a lot less than to U.K. which is at least 5 times more. In fact the evidence that has to be produced to even gain entry including police reports is substantial. We’ve had medical tests including HIV, supportive documentation and photographic evidence of our very long engagement. More than the claims on her. In fact Barcroft TV producer Joe approached my Facebook to film our wedding last year but sadly did not go ahead for the reasons I stated in earlier posts. So I am not telling fairytales here. I can back up everything I’ve said. Unlike you.
First off my relationship been not all roses never said it was...never said my husband is a saint either but definitely not a rat a narsissist sure...

JGG

Hey "Meow"cat or whatever your name is....why dont you just shut up. Omg no one is interested in your life or your blather and whatever karma....or dogma in this matter ....the universe gives back to you...you deserve. So just shut it. Have a nice day

Pussycatz

Now that I’ve been unblocked...is that a Venus Flytrap in your Avatar? You might want to take your own advice. And if you can’t stick to topic JGG or whoever you are then that’s your problem. I may not be interesting to you but I’m not the topic. The rats are. Try and stay focused.

JGG

Blah blah blah Kitty Kat...I've read your posts the last few days and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt....but...you are clearly the most idiotic human being I've ever come across.....its people like you who help to give Tunisia a bad name. Grow up....move on....TLR is closed for your business

simple

Ratslayer
There is a difference between physical and emotional crime,,We are aware of the crime in the Uk ,so take precautions ,When we date a western guy ,we dont expect to extorted for money ,he pays ,you go dutch ,you pay occasionally ,You have joint bank accounts ,mortgages ,pay bills together ,,You dont stay in a relationship if he expects you to pay for everything ,,Why drop your standards for a Tunisian ,who may be better off than you finacially,,,Most of these rats extort 3 or 4 women at a time ,rake in hundreds of dinar a week ,not forgetting the expensive payment ,hospitals ,wedding etc ...Dont believe he is so poverty stricken ,because the economy is bad...Its all pro rata,,,you can live well on on 450 dinar a month ,,if your not greedy ,,They dont pay tourist prices for anything ,,Bus ride in 20 p..taxi ride to the medina 50pence ,a chicken sandwich with fries ,is £1...rent maybe 200 dinar a month ,but they never live alone so can be split between 2 or 3 people ,,,

Pussycatz

There is a difference between physical and emotional crime,,We are aware of the crime in the Uk ,so take precautions ,When we date a western guy ,we dont expect to extorted for money ,he pays ,you go dutch ,you pay occasionally ,You have joint bank accounts ,mortgages ,pay bills together ,,You dont stay in a relationship if he expects you to pay for everything ,,Why drop your standards for a Tunisian ,who may be better off than you finacially,,,Most of these rats extort 3 or 4 women at a time ,rake in hundreds of dinar a week ,not forgetting the expensive payment ,hospitals ,wedding etc ...Dont believe he is so poverty stricken ,because the economy is bad...Its all pro rata,,,you can live well on on 450 dinar a month ,,if your not greedy ,,They dont pay tourist prices for anything ,,Bus ride in 20 p..taxi ride to the medina 50pence ,a chicken sandwich with fries ,is £1...rent maybe 200 dinar a month ,but they never live alone so can be split between 2 or 3 people ,,,
Thank you for telling me the true costs of things.

Pussycatz

Blah blah blah Kitty Kat...I've read your posts the last few days and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt....but...you are clearly the most idiotic human being I've ever come across.....its people like you who help to give Tunisia a bad name. Grow up....move on....TLR is closed for your business
You are not the Chairman of TLR. If you can’t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen and don’t read my posts. You came to my thread to answer the question can rats reform? Well do you have anything intelligent to say? No. Thought so. Goodbye.

Sabotage

Once a rat, always a rat.
I believe deep down inside we all know that. That is why, despite trying to see the best in their situation and their man, many women are here. Because their gut instinct tells them something isn’t right in the DNA of things but it’s much easier to ignore that, put blinders on and pretend all is well.

smiley

Junior Rat Expert

Exactly!!

Pussycatz

I would never ask her that even if I could speak German. She’s Swiss German, fluent in French. I can see what she’s paid. A small fortune but she’s been married to her husband for 22 years and he has dual citizenship and has not divorced so they are happy I guess. A rare success story. He’s an Engineer. Both work. I met him last trip. Very gentlemanly. Intelligent. He spoke English. My Fiance is fluent in English speaking. His writing not so good at grammar. He aced his English test recently. Yes I agree I cannot buy Love and I’m going to keep that in mind thank you. The Beatles sang Can’t buy me Love! I need to put on replay! So do others here. I disagree rats or suspect rats can not be reformed. Prisoners reform. People evolve. Some for the better.

Pussycatz

Hi and hope you enjoy the different viewpoints here and join in the debates. I thought my Fiancé was one of the good guys when I first came across this forum over 3 years ago but I had to join when his demands increased from the simple Island boy to a conniving greedy suspect rat and now I’m pretty sure he’s a master rat cos he’s had me fooled. I still can’t catch him out on cheating but definitely his maths and mine don’t add up. I almost left this forum as the truth hurts when wearing blinkers. And some ladies blatantly laughed at my situation, but the majority gave sound advice. However instead of being a sensible person I opened a thread on reformed rats. My Fiancé did try and defend himself as I said I suspect he’s a rat and he asked who told me this and I said the forum and come on here but was blocked before he could say much. His name was Zizou. He’s not in the rats gallery because as I say he’s a suspect rat. He is showing ratty traits as in expectation that Western women have bought his friends Cars, houses, bikes and monthly support whereas he hasn’t said it I must be a mean one only spending on 10 x 4 star holidays the odd 5 star in the beginning and a measly 3k to boot over 3 years. How hard done can he be?! Well that’s my life savings depleting! So if you know him or his friends are reading this I really don’t care! Yes I will try n reform his peer group pressure and I thought I was making good progress until yesterday when he bemoaned how poor he was to maybe not renew Internet living in his big brothers mansion of a house n accompanying farm. I must have had brown substance in my eyes all these years right up till my rescue flight home last March I still gave him a big bonus at the airport! I’m not a hideous creature living in a remote part of the World that I have to buy a man’s affection. I live in London and thought I was fairly intelligent. I’m in fact learning I’m a walking contradiction. One rule for him and another for Savvy City men! Who incidentally would still buy me a drink and the odd wink at my advanced age. No Botox required. Just good genes. So why do I think I have to rescue him? Sorry just venting!

Status
Not open for further replies.