Reformed Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pussycatz

Hunny believe me I am I the 9th month and yes with 39 years old and now what...jealous some? Leave my kids out if this as u know nothing
Jealous of what a liar? You are having a terrible time with your big fat rat who you write quotes all the time about missing him, Narcissistic etc. I very much doubt he’s in Germany. Good luck with bringing up your baby alone with no support from rats.

minnie

Well dear she never stops her insidious laughing icons on my comments and asking me questions which I answer maybe too elaborately. And I doubt if shes pregnant st her age. Her daughter is in graduation dress! Its okay for her to be rude to me, stalk my Fiance and my own Facebook and be blocked and any case she denied it was her fb so therefore I did not name a member and had my ip temporarily blocked for nothing whereas other members can poke fun, call names n yes you are right I should ignore her insidious questions.
So like I said u have no idea

Attachments

minnie

Jealous of what a liar? You are having a terrible time with your big fat rat who you write quotes all the time about missing him, Narcissistic etc. I very much doubt he’s in Germany. Good luck with bringing up your baby alone with no support from rats.
Hunny he has been in germany 5 years almost some older members already know this as I been here for a while laughing at jealous woman like u attack others because they r unhappy themselves and can't hear the truth

Pussycatz

She is the one stalking...she knows my fb and I don't know hers hmmm...who stalks who here she mentions my kids my post my pics...
Absolute liar. You and Croydon girl talked of a honey trap and then you sent a friend request to my Fiancé with your real face and he messaged you on messenger and said he was married to put you off. I saw you in mine too and blocked. You did nothing but criticise n laugh at my relationship when yours is a mess. At least I’m honest about the good and bad bits. Don’t waste my time answering your lies and don’t try and seduce my Fiance you have your own rat. Albeit mine is very fit n handsome in comparison! I can’t say I blame you. It’s a hit with ladies poolside.

Pussycatz

Hunny he has been in germany 5 years almost some older members already know this as I been here for a while laughing at jealous woman like u attack others because they r unhappy themselves and can't hear the truth
Good Luck in Germany with your average looking man. I’m not bothered. Nothing to be jealous of your lifestyle or lack of it. My Fiancé can go Seychelles anywhere visa permitting we want, Carrie an included and baby I have tickets n air flights and Photos not just hearsay about your average life. Jealous not an adjective I’d use.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Enough I'm closing further comments until it calms down - please take your disagreements to PM.

MH x

Status
Not open for further replies.