report after report to it close this website

tunis

when you post something @Mango Chutney and @Heidi you must show the converstion not show only photos and say somehing not going in the head for this 2 women all tunisia its bad and i am sure they are tunisian people and thats ok me i report that if the admin dont stop all that cinema they make it here i will lose all my time for it will close this website and i promis of that really and i hope you understand that and that 2 womens they must show they are real self better and all this cinema you make it stop it and show the real things i mean show the convertion better then say somethings like body without head @admin i hope you read all that and i am not balckmail you or something just say to them they can post only if there is something it sure 100% not like what they do they go in facebook and searching for any man and put his photo in this page and say it bad if this is good for you thats ok everyone go make page and we will make all the world bad i hope you fixed this problem

Attachments

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
when you post something @Mango Chutney and @Heidi you must show the converstion not show only photos and say somehing not going in the head for this 2 women all tunisia its bad and i am sure they are tunisian people and thats ok me i report that if the admin dont stop all that cinema they make it here i will lose all my time for it will close this website and i promis of that really and i hope you understand that and that 2 womens they must show they are real self better and all this cinema you make it stop it and show the real things i mean show the convertion better then say somethings like body without head @admin i hope you read all that and i am not balckmail you or something just say to them they can post only if there is something it sure 100% not like what they do they go in facebook and searching for any man and put his photo in this page and say it bad if this is good for you thats ok everyone go make page and we will make all the world bad i hope you fixed this problem
Sorry you feel this way.

I have checked the reports and cannot see that you have reported any posts for admin to investigate.

Feel free to use the report option and we will look into it.

MH x

tunis

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/Ga...amaidia-sengra-bm-of-mdhilla-near-gafsa.1085/

look to this whats writing in it and how this womens they can know somethings without they know that persone there is nothing no convertions between him and they just show photos and they say this one bad
look for this and delete all my photos this not good and if someone say that person bad say to them come on show me and i accept to put my photos everywhere and i hope you stop all that things here because i have report about all and i hope you fixed that now and thank you

tunis

for explain to all whats happen there and about who put my photos and why they say i am bad and show me what i do for i will be bad

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/Ga...amaidia-sengra-bm-of-mdhilla-near-gafsa.1085/

look to this whats writing in it and how this womens they can know somethings without they know that persone there is nothing no convertions between him and they just show photos and they say this one bad
look for this and delete all my photos this not good and if someone say that person bad say to them come on show me and i accept to put my photos everywhere and i hope you stop all that things here because i have report about all and i hope you fixed that now and thank you

tunis

i report all to the big company and they will fixed my problem close this website the one she is from usa she say somthings about me just want know here and what i tell her for say anything about me and who is she
and dont worry i will not stop to report it and if no answer i go to the company xenforo in england and explain to all because this not good at all this so bad what they do to me and i will not stop at all

80026202_596517757749764_7571708922562609152_n.jpg

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hello, @tunis.
You are exposed here because you belong here. I did not just randomly pluck your name and face out of thin air, but was in fact asked to expose you by one of your many victims. She daren’t post you....funny that, eh? I’m sure it’s nothing to do with the ability you rats have to blackmail and threaten victims :rolleyes:

I don’t post rats here without knowing truths :thumbsup:
I sincerely hope you are left in the gallery as a warning, a warning that will hopefully save other potential victims of yours.

Do the right thing, stop scamming and earn an honest wage, so you can walk with your head held high, instead of living in the gutter.

I’ll not reply to you and your pity tales anymore.....over and out :thumbsup:

tunis

mango chutney really if you are real person show me anything about me to say that really i am bad or scamming really and show your real self beacuse its over all now and this website its from xenforo and i report all there and we will see ok
and i sent other photo of what you writ to me too ok

Croydon girl

What are you going on about bruv?

tunis

i hope anyone come here tell all what he have of me and i promise here if there is anything i do bad i will star post my photos and say i am bad ok but i am sure its a jealouse man or women post my photos she is crazy or he is crazy i dont care at all i report this website and all will be over

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
i hope anyone come here tell all what he have of me and i promise here if there is anything i do bad i will star post my photos and say i am bad ok but i am sure its a jealouse man or women post my photos she is crazy or he is crazy i dont care at all i report this website and all will be over
Tunis has been removed

MH x

Jane

Hello, @tunis.
You are exposed here because you belong here. I did not just randomly pluck your name and face out of thin air, but was in fact asked to expose you by one of your many victims. She daren’t post you....funny that, eh? I’m sure it’s nothing to do with the ability you rats have to blackmail and threaten victims :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope you are left in the gallery as a warning, a warning that will hopefully save other potential victims of yours.

Do the right thing, stop scamming and earn an honest wage, so you can walk with your head held high, instead of living in the gutter.

Great to see you back Mango

smiley

Junior Rat Expert
Hello, @tunis.

How did this worm get into this forum....?