"Rules" to follow when dating or planning to marry a Rat. Speaking from experience...

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Jazmiine, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Apologizing in advance for the long read ahead.
    Here are just SOME "Rules" for dating and/or planning to marry a Tunisian rat which are really quite simple.

Send money and lots of it. Its best to send until the people at western union or the post office knows him by name whenever he walks in and also memorizes his number on his identification card to make a smooth quick transaction. (lol)

Spend thousands of dollars on plane tickets and frequent trips to see them. They don't care how long it takes you to travel (for me it was 3 planes and 3 layovers + a 1 hour 30 minute drive to another city to get the first plane. Thats where the closest airport is located) and the trip took between 16 to 19 hours [1-way]. Return trip is always longer. Between 19 to 21 hours. It does not matter to them how much it costs or how long you will stay. They just need to ensure that your vacation doesn't overlap with their other girlfriends next visit.

They hate surprises. They must know about everything especially gifts so Be prepared to start buying gifts and lots of them. Expensive ones for him and his family. Most families of a rat are also rats themselves.

Spend Spend Spend $$$. Better leave them some cash in hand before your departure and also be prepared to be ignored upon your arrival back to your home country because thats when the money and gifts stop. Better make a pit stop to Western Union once you step off the plane to make sure you still have their attention for a while.

Once the money is gone they will start to make petty arguments about the stupidest things. NEVER and I repeat NEVER try to make them see your point of view and prove they are wrong. They despise that because they love to pass the blame on you or others but most of this blame will be put on you then they will either bad mouth you and spread lies or they will just chose to ignore you either due to another woman or they waiting for money to be sent again.

If you call and they dont answer. They will tell you that their phone was in their pocket and they didnt hear it. If you really want to piss them off because and you want to know if they are on a video call with someone else...keep calling until they eventually end the call before it stops ringing or they answer your call in a way that makes you want to pull the phone from your ear to save yourself from getting your head bitten off.

Always and i repeat...always have a "ghost account" on social media sites because Lord knows they have many!! If they are smart, they will more often than not use different names other than their own...but they will make mistakes and they will block the account that you have and that they know about so you cannot locate them.

Be smarter...be vigilant. On facebook for example...take a good look on the suggestions list in messenger and facebook itself.

Look at their friends profiles. If they are publicized then there is a good chance to see their friends list. Look carefully at pictures and check the "userlink" on profiles or search different names such as nicknames that you know of. Often times its facebook. com/(their real name) even if the name on the account is fake. Thats one of the biggest mistakes rats do.

Remember also...profile photos are automatically public until the user changes the privacy to "friends" most either dont know...or forget to change it. Check the likes and comments. If you see familiar faces ... look deeper into the account and keep an eye on it.
    PAY ATTENTION to their stories. I guarantee that 99.99999% of the time they will change. Point out the changes and at first (in most cases) they will become sweet to try and throw you a curve ball to forget. Don't fall for it. Make them think you forgot about it...

Leave it alone and ask again a few days or a week later. Keep pursuing it...if it changes again mention it again. You will see by the second time if they didnt automatically do it the first time...you will be met with anger and blame. They will start manipulating calling themselves a liar and saying that you are calling them a liar trying to make you feel bad until you do and you stop talking about it.

They are narcissists of the worst kind. And if they have a family who encourages and supports their behavior and acts exactly like them..

RUN...RUN AWAY!!!

As with any other human being...seeing is believing. You cant tell them you will do something they want you to do you will buy they something they want you to buy. The same for a visa. That is unnacceptable to them.

If they don't see with their eyes and then touch with their hands... they dont believe it. To them we are the liars until we prove otherwise.

The same should apply to them...but they think that they are the exempt from this "rule" for a lack of a better word.

I have been through all of this before with much practice. Had 3 rats in my life.

Dammit I know...

One, I have a daughter with.
    The other...Im currently 8 weeks pregnant. Even after cheating on me with a divorced 25 year old American Girl (I'm Canadian...not that it matters, just showing the desparation of this rat) who has a daughter the same age as mine and who is 1/2 Egyptian...who was cheating on him the same time he was cheating on her with me and cheating on me with her...i was stupid enough to forgive him...take him back...travelled alone and left my daughter in the care of my mom and sister for 2 weeks to see him...because I couldnt afford the $3500 plane tickets...and he never offered to help because he's jobless.
    (First red flag...DUH!)

I just got back from Tunisia a month ago while I was there, pregnancy tests showed positive results. Got pregnancy confirmed last tuesday. I am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I Havent seen my latest rat since last thursday and havent spoken to him since friday night via 2 sms messages only from his dad's phone. He said he broke the screen on his phone and needs it replaced. Of course he blamed me for that for one example.... Not sure if I believe it though. I have a strange feeling he's back with the other one again and/or there are new ones.

Please ladies...

Be vigilent. Be smart. Be strong. They have no idea what love is. Money Sex and gifts are all they are in search for. I had 3 rats... I have two children and only now I've finally learned my lesson.

I have gone through some of the threads and albums here.I was shocked to see that there are some rats that I know!! A few I have met in person (never got involved in a relationship with them). I met them through one of my 3 rats or just by visiting places where they work or by chance. I have also met a couple of them online. I recognize their faces from the photos.

Now I'm Thinking maybe I should make an album of the three that I've had in my life. Not sure...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    AmberHeart, magic, Masha and 4 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hello @Jazmiine, welcome. Boy.. three rats. Are they all Tunisian? You pregnancy was confirmed while you were on a two week holiday with the current rat, so I’m assuming he is not the father; Have I understood that correctly? Everything you have written is text book Rat. I hope if you intend to keep your baby that you will close the door on your rats past and present and concentrate on staying healthy and mentally well during your pregnancy. You know how it plays out. Better to look towards a rat free future for you and your children.

3. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Hello Laura2014!!

All 3 rats were indeed Tunisian.

As for the pregnancy...
    While I was there with him (2 days before leaving) i had taken two pregnancy tests which showed positive. Upon entering back to Canada I took 2 more home pregnancy tests and a digital one. All positive. Last Tuesday confirmed by ultrasound I was 7 weeks 3 days. (Based on my last menstrual cycle and measurements of the baby)

Hes definitely the father. I would have gotten pregnant between the 20th and 25th of March.

(I landed in Tunisia on March 20th at 12:30pm). It didnt take long for pregnancy to occur!! Even I was shocked.

And yes...Im definitely closing this door. My first child was used and lied to by her dead beat Tunisian bio boy. And I will not allow this baby to be subjected to the same treatment. Even being a father makes no difference to these rats.

Thats who they are and who they will always be. NOTHING will change them unfortunately.

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Jazmiine, it would be great if you'll make an album about your three rats. What are their names and where did you meet them?

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

But dear, if you got pregnant the 20th of March, you are 3 weeks pregnant tomorrow :)

Mum2knowitallteen and Brasilgirl like this.
  6. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Technically speaking...("s*x "which resulted in pregnancy would have been between the 20th and 25th of March).

My pregnancy is being dated from my last menstrual period which is how all doctors date pregnancy and how ultrasound technicians date it as well based on the measurents of the baby. My last one was January 10th meaning that I am now in my 8th week of pregnancy. ☺

beznessbitch, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  7. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

Also tell us the ones u know that are already in the gallery!

Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  8. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

I will make an album post pictures with names ages and photos. I am hoping it stops another woman of falling victim.

9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to hear about mine.:D
    Hello @Jazmiine and welcome.

Lovelylondon likes this.
  10. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

I will have to search again to list them all but the ones I know as of right now without having to search are Wissem Tlili and Houcem Ben Gaied. (I Think thats how his name is spelled if not...its close lol)

Masha likes this.
  11. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Hello @Liona thank you and its a pleasure to be here.

Edited my reply I put in another user's name instead of yours. Oops sorry! Haha

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Liona likes this.
  12. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Mohammed Brinsi...I think he's well known to be honest. He doesn't care if he sees a woman with another man. The moment he sees that she is alone even a second he will try to "get with" her thats how I met this douchebag. Creeping me all night until he saw the opportunity to make his move but luckily he picked the wrong one to hit on. After I was done with him...he was wimpering as he walked away with his tail between his legs. The encounter lasted all of 3 minutes at max. Then my boyfriend at the time had his turn which lasted a little longer. Hahahaha

Liona likes this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, all I can say is that you must have a very erratic menstrual cycle :)

Aw, so you know Mohammed Brinsi. Does he work in a hotel :coffee:

Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  14. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

I dont know where he works. I dont know much about him to be honest. As I said it was a quick encounter...it was at a bar in Hammamet. I didnt know his name until I saw his picture... I dont have time to read the album about him. It was The blue eyes and bald head that got me to take a second look and glance through all of the pictures of entire album. I remember that He was creeping almost every woman in sight like a cat waiting to pounce on his prey. It.was disgusting.

Liona likes this.
  15. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi, Jazmiine, welcome to the forum :)
    Three rats? THREE?? :eek: You sure are a glutton for punishment, girl :D
    Get the shites named and shamed here, they've earned their place in the 'Gallery of Freakdom'.
    Gagging to hear of all the Hammamet rats you know. We had a member just yesterday enquiring as to whether or not there are rats in Hammamet....they are everywhere in the country....and in our countries :rolleyes:
    You must have spent a small fortune and many years of your life on three rats...

AmberHeart, Liona, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  16. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

Me too!

Liona likes this.
  17. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

@Heidi sorry...Missed the first part of the message mentioning my "erratic menstrual cycle". I am unsure as to why this was said...

I just explained how all pregnancies are dated. It has nothing at all to do with "erratic cycles". I am just going to clarify that mine is extremely regular.
    Never late... Never early and I keep a monthly record which makes cases such as pregnancy much easier to know and date which is why my ultrasound measurements of the baby were accurate right to the day!! ☺

Anyone who has experienced pregnancy would or should know about how doctors/ultrasound technicians measure due dates and how doctors know an approximate date of conception.

I can understand if someone never experienced pregnancy before to know about this. However...there is information
    Everywhere online. Baby Center.com is a great place to start if you are interested.

I don't mean to sound rude but I am now closing the discussion on the topic of my menstrual cycle and pregnancy as it clearly does not reflect the subject of what this site is here to discuss.

As I said...the website baby center.com that I mentioned above is very informative as many others out there too which will all state the same info I gave in relation to pregnancy if you wish to verify or know more.

Have a great day!! ☺

Gigi_76 likes this.
  18. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

three rats... omg... why u not stop at two!!! my second one was ruthless I couldn't possibly have had a third! good luck with the baby. I think u are very brave. I hope u keep the baby too because u then have u will complete family and u don't need no one else xx

19. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Hello @Mango Chutney they were all just different but after turned out the same. The third and final one was REALLY good at it. Not an expert as he is young...but he's learning but even though...I did keep my guard up to a certain point. I recognized signs almost immediately but I thought that maybe it was due to my past experiences. So I gave it a chance. Upon arriving back to Canada thats when EVERYTHING went downhill...and all communication came to an end Friday night.

A small fortune doesnt even start to describe the amount of money spent on these 3 douchebags.
    Plane tickets...money transfers...gifts...car rentals...apartments...food...cigarettes...
    alcohol...the list goes on and on. Not just for them either. Their families as well. They saw my heart and not being able to support seeing people suffer or needing something and not having it as a weakness.

1 Even even so far as to use his handicapped brother for his lies to get money out of me to buy drugs.

The other used handicapped mother for lies in order to get money...for what exactly, I dont know...

But all I know is the money was not used for the intended purpose I thought it was to be used for.

These people are pure evil.

20. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I think the confusion is that you said you are close to eight weeks pregnant but you also say you got pregnant March 20. We are still in April, so the numbers don’t match. Did you make a typo, maybe with the month?

AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  21. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

Hi @beznessbitch thank you!!! I am definitely keeping baby #2 as i did with baby #1 who is now 2 years old. I will be the best mommy and daddy these two babies of mine will ever have.

I will continue to live and to be honest, I know not all Tunisians are thr same, but I wont be going back there or even interested to meet any man from there.

I deleted all online profiles except facebook which has only my family and now I am here. Thats it and I think its better that way. Time to focus on me and my babies!!! Happier now. ☺

Gigi_76, Liona and beznessbitch like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm confused too. Was the last period February 8th, not January?

Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.
  23. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

I'm more interested to know of her three (3) rats than her pregnancies...

Masha and Gigi_76 like this.
  24. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

yh you and babies and no rats.. enjoy it.. independent mummy xx

Liona and Jazmiine like this.
  25. Jazmiine

Jazmiine Member

No typo except I mentioned my last period started January 10th and not February 10th. Other than that there is No other mistake. I am in my 8th week of pregnancy.

As I stated many times. Pregnancy is NOT counted from the time I had sex. Sex which resulted in pregnancy was between March 20th to March 25th.

So...Once a woman is pregnant...

The pregnancy is counted from the FIRST day their LAST menstrual period started.

My last period started February 10th.
    My next expected period was expected would have been March 8th.

I tested for pregnancy on March 5th and 6th. Had an ultrasound in Tunisia on March 6th which showed nothing because it was too early. (I would have only been in my 4th week at that time).

So... Count from February 10th to today.
    I am now 8 weeks 2 days. ☺ hope this clarifies.

Brasilgirl and beznessbitch like this.