Saber Aghrbi from Sousse...who knows him?

Npk

Not saying that what he's doing now

To be honest, this kind of frightens me..

Amber, could you be so kind to enlighten me on this subject? If i may be so rude to ask; where did you get this information?
Hi 5misa
i just wanted to start by saying Iam sorry for you and your child that you got caught in any of this mess.

I dont know any involved, but I just wanted to say their are a lot of people involved and then they have friends for support or whatever, then he has his friends to boast to who would then share info with their friends then the families share info.

What iam trying to say is a bad news story spreads faster then a good news story.

Laurance who posted first is a well respect member here and having gone through her share of crap and more, would not post a story just to spread gossip its a warning to others beware.

Try and concentrate on you and your child take care of yourself.:)

tbh he desrves to be on this site to warn future victims not to have a child with him a least.

best wishes

Alien

Oh, now I get it. You thought, when Alien wrote :

"I wish I could not like this, how cruel are them , 3 women are seriousely in the scam, 1 pregnant, and the other is his wife with his other child, but he lives with the third one...."

she accused you of scamming. But that is "Alien English" :) She meant, he scammed all three of you
OMG, Thank you Heidi! :)
Does my words really understandable as I would have said that women are the scammers? :confused::Cry::Cry::Cry: Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't realized that.... I thought it's understandable what I've said....:( You're right, there are British English, US English, Scottish English....etc.... and Alien English....:Ninja::sick::(:(:( I'm sorry.....

simple

OMG, Thank you Heidi! :)
Does my words really understandable as I would have said that women are the scammers? :confused::Cry::Cry::Cry: Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't realized that.... I thought it's understandable what I've said....:( You're right, there are British English, US English, Scottish English....etc.... and Alien English....:Ninja::sick::(:(:( I'm sorry.....
I understand you too Alien ,,,,Your English is better than you believe it to be ..

Alien

Thank you Simps and thank you Heidi! :) Sometimes I'm really desperated when I realize that people don't understand at all what I want to say or they understand exactly the inverse of that....:( But thank you! :love: xxxxx

simple

Thank you Simps and thank you Heidi! :) Sometimes I'm really desperated when I realize that people don't understand at all what I want to say or they understand exactly the inverse of that....:( But thank you! :love: xxxxx
Sometimes in English if you miss just one word in a sentence ,it could mean something completly different ,or sound rude or agressive .A lot of English words can not be translated ,so it is difficult as a second language .Keep going Alien ,,your doing good

Alien

Sometimes in English if you miss just one word in a sentence ,it could mean something completly different ,or sound rude or agressive .A lot of English words can not be translated ,so it is difficult as a second language .Keep going Alien ,,your doing good
Thank you Simple! :) xxxxxxx

Alien

We are used to you now Alien -- even when you get excited and start bashing the keyboard at 100 mph - - we still understand even if we have to translate a little ! :) :)
Thank you Wallah! :) Ha-ha-ha.... "bashing the keyboard"....:D I love this phrase.... Yeah, it's really me.....:confused: Sometimes too spontaneus, and excited about what I read.... Because sometimes it's horrifying to me..... Or that is horrifying that women make the same mistake from point by point..... They can't see it from inside, because they are still in the bubbles...and they hope "theirs are different".... but I already see it from outside. I see the next steps, I see how they will become increasingly humiliated...... As you also see it all, but I would shout "DOOOOOON'T" as a mother to her child when she see that the little one wants to touch the fire.....:(

But thanks! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

Facebook

Laurence is a well respected member here and her advice to simple, naive people like myself has been invaluble. she is giving a warning take it or leave it. Its one of the reasons for this site. another is support for people that have been hurt in any way by tunisian scam.

ExNorway

Im not in on any scam, thank you very much. and also: i do have contact with the english girl. And i'd like to say that none of this is her fault either. What's more is : we are separated, to get divorced: Because I want to. Not because of any other reasons you may speak of here. my family is not a subject, neither is my son. Or money. Because he never scammed me for money. he even payed for his own tickets back and forth from tunisia. And thats not by scamming, but working: I know this because i saw it with my own eyes. And he was visiting norway, because I wanted to give birth in comfortable surroundings, with the best health care that we could possibly have, as i had complications.
I am not trying to defend his actions in any way, but straightening out your facts here, only.

What he is doing now, in his love or work life, i dont have anything to do with it.
Hi fellow citizen

I have not noticed you before, but if you would like to pm me in Norwegian you can, obviously my story is different than yours. But my x husband did not " like" Norway very much either and reading how he talks about you in T, it could have been the same rat. But as you have decided to not classify him as a rat, still with the info of Laurence, surprises me!

Ofcourse you don't want your child to have a rat father so it's natural to protect him, but why did he not like Norway ? Did it take to long to get the Norwegian classes, the job permit or was it the cold weather?

With the info I have on T men and supplemented by Laurence here ( living there) I know with very much security either other women payed his tickets or he was working with drugs/illegal activities that payed his way.

I personally find it hard to figure out
What your personal motives is for deciding he is not rat, when absolutely all evidence is there that he is,
- if you want speak to me in Norwegian.

Hope you and your son are ok!
Alt godt
Xxx

T

Tactfull

Has Any body have been talk to His GF from Uk ? i see his profile on FB . i see his Son too . i see His GF From UK too . only 6 weeks to get her babe .
is better to let her know what's going on . or his gf from UK she know about him & about his son in Norway ?

cha9

Hi Cha9 and welcome.
Looks like nationality in the least of your worries.

As a newbie please forgive our non UK members for getting it wrong.
Can we help you with anything?
Not really a "newbie" been here since Nov!! No help required just stating im welsh not english to the threads calling me english girl.....

Npk

Hi cha9

I hope your ok firstly, secondly I hope you see the sympathy that people have being wishing your way.

As this is a big bloody mess the details off which is nobodys business but the people involved. I think any that posted would really understand that.

What should Be public business is the fact that this rat seems to be proud of his achievements in hurting people even his own child or childern.

My bottom line is there is not one member here against you or poking fun making a joke of this situation.

This site is a wealth of information to support any situation.

The very best of luck to you I hope you have a happy future. hugs

Npk

They used people from the irish army reserve, as extras You can see them all behind Mel Gibson. tbh this is prob the only war action they have seen. lol:D

Npk

@Npk tell me something . @cha9 she is from wales & her bf is Sabio Agrebi .
Or @cha9 he pretend to be a girl & he talk instead of his GF . ?
ok so as i understand Cha9 has been a member since november 2013 and has had or is having a relationship with this tunisian. I could be wronge.

The only thing she/he objected too was being labeled as english.

If this was the RAT BAST**D I would think they would have alot more to say example the usual crap
we are bitches and whatever.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom