Saber Aghrbi from Sousse...who knows him?

Amira

Has Any body have been talk to His GF from Uk ? i see his profile on FB . i see his Son too . i see His GF From UK too . only 6 weeks to get her babe .
is better to let her know what's going on . or his gf from UK she know about him & about his son in Norway ?
He is married and he is waiting a child With other woman this is shame

Alien

@Alien you see the video or not yet ? YouTube not work there ?
Youtube works here of course, but somehow in your post the screen is empty on my computer now, and I can't see anything. :(

Just this......:( An empty screen..... Can you send me on Fb?

Tactfulls video on tlr.JPG

5misa

First of all: I am Sorry @cha9, i did not know you were from Wales, I just recently learned . :) Big sorries for the misunderstanding dear!! :*

Anywhooo.. i decided not to classify him as a RAT per se; as long as he was with me. And I knew where he was working, how he earned his money and exactly how much he earned at any point, as his boss(es) was my friend ( and still is). And i usually hung out at the place where he worked, as it was a relaxed atmosphere, and as i said, his bosses were my friends to.. Our economical situation were as husband and wife: I had full control over his paycheck, as a wife should. haha. and I never touched whatever money i would have before it was absolutely needed, and only for my own sake , or our sons needs. But this needs no more explaining, right?

To answer some more questions: the problem were not that he "didnt like" Norway, as much as it was the fact that his Visa was denied because he applied from here, after firstly staying here with a touristicvisa. he was obliged to apply from tunisia, and not norway. so he had to go back. and as he went back, we decided that me and my son should go down there for a visit before sorting out wether or not he should apply again from tunisia. I decided NOT to back him in this, because i did not wish to continue a relationship with him as i found out that he had been thoroughly CHEATING on me, both when he were in Norway and after he came back home to Tunisia. So i left, with my son, to have a better life here in Norway.

So thats it i guess..

But I did not say that he is not a rat NOW, because his actions speak clearly.
Take care girls, and be warned.

And as i know now, there is a Belgic woman living with him..
wich he probably had his precious scooter as a gift from ;)

Last edited:

5misa

why the ** does my post say cartwheel, idk what it even means! :/

ExNorway

First of all: I am Sorry @cha9, i did not know you were from Wales, I just recently learned . :) Big sorries for the misunderstanding dear!! :*

Anywhooo.. i decided not to classify him as a RAT per se; as long as he was with me. And I knew where he was working, how he earned his money and exactly how much he earned at any point, as his boss(es) was my friend ( and still is). And i usually hung out at the place where he worked, as it was a relaxed atmosphere, and as i said, his bosses were my friends to.. Our economical situation were as husband and wife: I had full control over his paycheck, as a wife should. haha. and I never touched whatever money i would have before it was absolutely needed, and only for my own sake , or our sons needs. But this needs no more explaining, right?

To answer some more questions: the problem were not that he "didnt like" Norway, as much as it was the fact that his Visa was denied because he applied from here, after firstly staying here with a touristicvisa. he was obliged to apply from tunisia, and not norway. so he had to go back. and as he went back, we decided that me and my son should cartwheel there for a visit before sorting out wether or not he should apply again from tunisia. I decided NOT to back him in this, because i did not wish to continue a relationship with him as i found out that he had been thoroughly CHEATING on me, both when he were in Norway and after he came back home to Tunisia. So i left, with my son, to have a better life here in Norway.

So thats it i guess..

Jeg har sendt deg en privat melding.

Amira

To answer some more questions: the problem were not that he "didnt like" Norway, as much as it was the fact that his Visa was denied because he applied from here, after firstly staying here with a touristicvisa. he was obliged to apply from tunisia, and not norway. so he had to go back. and as he went back, we decided that me and my son should cartwheel there for a visit before sorting out wether or not he should apply again from tunisia. I decided NOT to back him in this, because i did not wish to continue a relationship with him as i found out that he had been thoroughly CHEATING on me, both when he were in Norway and after he came back home to Tunisia. So i left, with my son, to have a better life here in Norway.

So thats it i guess..

Yes and he can not Control you let him live together With belgic woman and again i can not understand why they are so bad . He was married and he have a son and be so fake .No i can not understand

5misa

Just a small update for anyone who follows this post ... : he has child number three on it's way XD

Sun rise

@5misa i'm sorry to hear this story! I hope you and your son are doing fine. I wish all the best for you

dwdhl

Hello everybody,
I'm new here :)
This post has been silent for the last 3 years, but that doesn't mean this asshole isn't ratting anymore. One of my friends has become a victim of this coward. Is there a serious and reliable person here, who can give us some advice in a private conversation?

Top Bottom