Saber Aghrbi from Sousse...who knows him?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everybody,
I'm new here :)
This post has been silent for the last 3 years, but that doesn't mean this asshole isn't ratting anymore. One of my friends has become a victim of this coward. Is there a serious and reliable person here, who can give us some advice in a private conversation?
Hello and welcome.....I’m a pm away if you want a chat :love:
Downright depressing to see they are still scamming, but at the same time, if they’re still scamming.....they are still failures :thumbsup:

I need to read this whole thread to get a complete lowdown, but the OP alone is a shocker.....how many kids has this freak created?? :eek:

Amira

Bloody hell.....who the hell was baby number three with? The Belgium woman? So this desperado blatant rat created anchor babies in Norway, Wales and possibly Belgium....but he’s still having to scam? EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!
Disgusting poor women who have children with him do not understand how they think. He has children with three different women and that is shame in his culture? should be . Bringing children to the world but not taking responsibility. They are really the last kind of men

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Disgusting poor women who have children with him do not understand how they think. He has children with three different women and that is shame in his culture? should be . Bringing children to the world but not taking responsibility. They are really the last kind of men
It’s unbelievable isn’t it :( Those babies are siblings, but they do not know each other, as this visa seeker creates babies in many countries :Evil:
Thank God these little souls have mother’s that adore them...coz these bastard rats don’t give a damn, well....until the children grow....and the rat sees them as a cash supply, because he’s too old and ugly to fish more innocent victims :Evil:

I wouldn’t even try to understand how a rat thinks....your head will explode! I guess as long as we accept that their every thought is selfish: ‘Me, me, me’....and that there is money to be gained at the end of it....then we are halfway there.
They are despicable :thumbsup:

Amira

Thank God these little souls have mother’s that adore them...coz these bastard rats don’t give a damn, well....until the children grow....and the rat sees them as a cash supply, because he’s too old and ugly to fish more innocent victims
Would almost think they were getting together when they got older. Try to put your life in order instead of exploiting others. With that, I mean to get along and become a good man, but maybe it's impossible for them?

Amira

He says that he didn't like life in Norway, so came back to Tunisia, leaving his wife and 4 year old son...as if! Says he wants a divorce, but his Norvegian wife is still chasing him and wanting him back, that's why he isn't divorced yet, as if!
Poor her who is / was married to such a man. Really hope she's divorced from now. He has made three women pregnant. God for a cruel man.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I can’t believe nobody has posted his picture yet !
We needed a background story from @dwdhl first. We have it now, but I’ll not stir the pot without the go ahead, as it may cause problems. It appears there are more kids involved here than we realised.
There is only one person on FB with his name....have a look ;)

Amira

We needed a background story from @dwdhl first. We have it now, but I’ll not stir the pot without the go ahead, as it may cause problems. It appears there are more kids involved here than we realised.
There is only one person on FB with his name....have a look ;)
all this is tragic. The more I read here the more I get against Tunisian men

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
The name on the thread isn’t the same as the name he uses on Facebook. Anyway to correct the name on the thread or tag the name he uses on Facebook @Mango Chutney ?
That’s why I manually typed his name above his photos, even though it was written on his FB pic.

Once our robots pick this up, he will show up on Google under both names, the thread heading and the name I put above the pics.
Once all our buttons are in place, I will edit the title on this thread to include the other spelling :thumbsup:

I was trained up by the best :love:

Apples

That’s why I manually typed his name above his photos, even though it was written on his FB pic.

Once our robots pick this up, he will show up on Google under both names, the thread heading and the name I put above the pics.
Once all our buttons are in place, I will edit the title on this thread to include the other spelling :thumbsup:

I was trained up by the best :love:
I understand now:thumbsup:
Smart girl :love:

Going for the limit

all this is tragic. The more I read here the more I get against Tunisian men
Your not alone I say this often to my hubby .
I know one woman who isn't on here but was scammed big time by a rat, she said if she ever got a terminal illness she would go to Tunisia and k*** every single rat she came across who is known . I laughed at first then I thought I think she may be serious

Mystery

Top Bottom