Saber Aghrbi from Sousse...who knows him?

Amira

Should write a letter in Arabic to his local imam , shame the family ,they for sure will not like that because I'm guessing lies will be told about his relationships and children so his family can hide under the radar with their scams and lies
Don't think anything helps them. The best thing to do is to warn others against them. Nobody forgives this.He have 3 kits With Three differents women . :mad::(

Derbygirl

Your not alone I say this often to my hubby .
I know one woman who isn't on here but was scammed big time by a rat, she said if she ever got a terminal illness she would go to Tunisia and k*** every single rat she came across who is known . I laughed at first then I thought I think she may be serious
I was made desperately ill by my rat........20 months of mental health hell, which cumulated in serious psychosis, and suicidal thoughts, and endless, very expensive, visits to various ‘professionals’...........I was convinced that I had lost my mind, and, in fact, I had......... only to find out at the end of the 20 months, that the bastard had had a FB account under a false name all that time, speaking to various women, posting photos of himself on his secret Instagram account too......... even one taken by me on ‘our holiday’ which I paid £5000 for!!! He had me for £15,000 beyond that though, without the psychiatric fees..........Bastard..........Should be in prison...........

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I was made desperately ill by my rat........20 months of mental health hell, which cumulated in serious psychosis, and suicidal thoughts, and endless, very expensive, visits to various ‘professionals’...........I was convinced that I had lost my mind, and, in fact, I had......... only to find out at the end of the 20 months, that the bastard had had a FB account under a false name all that time, speaking to various women, posting photos of himself on his secret Instagram account too......... even one taken by me on ‘our holiday’ which I paid £5000 for!!! He had me for £15,000 beyond that though, without the psychiatric fees..........Bastard..........Should be in prison...........
Heartbreaking isn’t it :(
It’s not just the money, but the damage they cause to our mental health and general wellbeing.
My rat also sent his other victims my own personal photos I’d taken of him....I put them on his thread to prove I was with him.
To know that they walk away scot free and legal justice will never be served is a killer :Evil:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Heartbreaking isn’t it :(
It’s not just the money, but the damage they cause to our mental health and general wellbeing.
My rat also sent his other victims my own personal photos I’d taken of him....I put them on his thread to prove I was with him.
To know that they walk away scot free and legal justice will never be served is a killer :Evil:
It certainly is a killer, indeed we know of one member who died as a result of the mental torture she lived with and I’m sure there are others. There have been members here who have been suffering unbearable stress and anxiety and fear at the hands of someone they loved and cared about and never harmed.

It’s an utterly inhuman scam.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Makes ya wanna sit and weep :Cry:
Victim after victim, after victim destroyed.....and all for selfish greed....it’s hard to get your head round really. How can anybody be so greedy, that they will destroy those that love them?
I’ll never understand, that’s for sure :(

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yet they have big cheek to blame us. Absolutely abnormal creatures. Committing all kind of abuse and crimes with a previous excuse, they need it they take it. That’s it.

Going for the limit

Our minds cannot comprehend it .
To use and abuse people for literally financial gain and nothing else isn't something our minds can accept .
It's so important for every woman or man to tell their stories , weather it be big or small , for a long time or a short time . I know some women who won't tell their stories because of embarrassment but there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I get the fact that that most women feel foolish and will be told ' I told you so ' or even get a hammering for ignoring the red flags or even sending them money but each story is unique in a way which the scam has been played , the lies that's been told and how the rat / rat family behave even though the basis is the same .
I also think for the woman it's important to make that step for her to help herself and know she isn't alone, and it can and does happen to anyone from any walk of life it's important for her mental well being to address it and only then she can start coming to terms with what's happened

Last edited:

Femme Fatale

To use and abuse people for literally financial gain and nothing else isn't something our minds can accept .
It's so important for every woman or man to tell their stories , weather it be big or small , for a long time or a short time . I know some women who won't tell their stories because of embarrassment but there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I get the fact that that most women feel foolish and will be told ' I told you so ' or even get a hammering for ignoring the red flags or even sending them money but each story is unique in a way which the scam has been played , the lies that's been told and how the rat / rat family behave even though the basis is the same .
I also think for the woman it's important to make that step for her to help herself and know she isn't alone, and it can and does happen to anyone from any walk of life it's important for her mental well being to address it and only then she can start coming to terms with what's happened
I’m that woman. Still ashamed. I have never in my life had to share so many personal details of my life because of a rat. Before my rats, I was living life, minding my business. You can’t even google my name and find anything about me. My life was private and I made good decisions in my life. The sad part, I went to school for Criminal Law, Education and Social Work. This is the most embarrassing thing of it all. I’m trained to pick up on these scams. To make matters worse, I work for the government and live on a military base. I’ve seen women marry men for their money as scam them for visa. In Alaska, we had a lot of women marrying soldiers to get to USA and then leaving them. I’ve seen it, I’ve witnessed it. Yet, I was bamboozled by a rat. I think I was so focused on women doing it, I didn’t even consider a man scamming. I didn’t watch 90 Day Fiancé until i got on TLR. There is not enough press about men scamming. You always hear about the mail order brides and the Nigerian prince, but you never hear about North African men being rats.

I’ve had to change my email, my phone, block people. And now I look at friends on my social media accounts and are scared they may be my rat. My trust is literally running on empty. Before my rat, I was in the gym constantly (I gained 12lbs with him from stress)....all was going well in my life. They wreak havoc everywhere they go.

But then i read stories like this...my story is nothing compared to those poor babies that will grow up and find out they were unwanted by a rat. This man is truly the devil. He has surpassed the rat stage. He is evil. These children nor these women deserve that. He should’ve wrapped it up. I hope he doesn’t use those kids as a pawn and try to use his parental rights to a visa.

Derbygirl

But unfortunately, in some cases, as in mine, very serious mental health problems ensue..........Their evil behaviour brings up issues from one’s own past, causing very serious symptoms like psychosis, having to take ‘anti-psychotic’ medecine (made me 10 x worse), hospital stays, and if someone is susceptible, means they can sometimes, tragically, commit suicide...........These are very serious crimes being committed by these rats, with no ‘come-back’ at all...........They disappear into the distance, leaving devastation in their paths..............

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
These are very serious crimes being committed by these rats, with no ‘come-back’ at all...........They disappear into the distance, leaving devastation in their paths..............
This is the bit that I really struggle to accept.....my inner anger eats me alive!!

These thieving, scamming, prostitute, con men just walk off into their future...and the rest of us innocent people are left behind to pick up the pieces.

I can’t cope with my frustration at the sheer injustice of this, and our inability to get the authorities and media to take this scam seriously :Cry:

It is such an unbelievably cruel and evil scam, as it’s not just money and material items, it plays with emotions too.....it fucks up peoples emotions and mental health.

I too was dragged back into a horrible past, he mentally took me back to my childhood with his violent hands.
We need to keep speaking out...it’s so important that a victims voice is heard.....it’s only by continuously speaking out that changes are made with anything in life.....we need to push and push this issue, really put it out there.
It’s too late for us, the damage is done.....but it may save others.

Derbygirl

This is the bit that I really struggle to accept.....my inner anger eats me alive!!

These thieving, scamming, prostitute, con men just walk off into their future...and the rest of us innocent people are left behind to pick up the pieces.

I can’t cope with my frustration at the sheer injustice of this, and our inability to get the authorities and media to take this scam seriously :Cry:

It is such an unbelievably cruel and evil scam, as it’s not just money and material items, it plays with emotions too.....it fucks up peoples emotions and mental health.

I too was dragged back into a horrible past, he mentally took me back to my childhood with his violent hands.
We need to keep speaking out...it’s so important that a victims voice is heard.....it’s only by continuously speaking out that changes are made with anything in life.....we need to push and push this issue, really put it out there.
It’s too late for us, the damage is done.....but it may save others.
Can we try writing to a Government Minister (Ministry of Justice), as a Group, to try and get something done, do you think, Mango???

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
But unfortunately, in some cases, as in mine, very serious mental health problems ensue..........Their evil behaviour brings up issues from one’s own past, causing very serious symptoms like psychosis, having to take ‘anti-psychotic’ medecine (made me 10 x worse), hospital stays, and if someone is susceptible, means they can sometimes, tragically, commit suicide...........These are very serious crimes being committed by these rats, with no ‘come-back’ at all...........They disappear into the distance, leaving devastation in their paths..............
I’m glad you are beginning to share parts of your story, it does help with recovering and moving on. The trauma you have experienced is horrible, cruel and inhuman. I’m so glad you are free of him. Now you need to be free of the misery he brought to your door.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Can we try writing to a Government Minister (Ministry of Justice), as a Group, to try and get something done, do you think, Mango???
I guess anything is worth a try.....as long as it is not in Tunisia.

In Tunisia, there is no point in reporting anything, they will continue to allow this epidemic to spread.....because it puts too much money into their crippled economy.

Think of the victims that give them money....we’re not talking the odd dinar here or there, we’re talking thousands of dinar, we’re talking of victims building properties, building businesses, buying cars, bikes etc....and most of them with no idea that Tunisian man owns this stuff, no understanding of the paperwork with corrupt lawyers and translators, no way of getting the money out of a closed currency afterwards.

Those that marry....they have paid wages to florists, beauticians, musicians, photographers, they’ve bought a sheep, paid for a venue etc.

Those that don’t marry or give money, we’ve still purchased food, paid taxis, paid accommodation, gone on day trips etc.....each and every one of us is putting foreign money in (in substantial amounts)....their pot is as good as empty....they need our money going in, so they will not confront bezness.

In my opinion, the best we can do is try to educate potential future victims by speaking out, by link dropping, by educating them on the the culture, traditions and Islam.....explaining to them why age gaps, women paying, living together outside of marriage, being introduced to the family too soon etc, are completely unacceptable there.

We need to target it in our civilised countries where the law is on our side, where women have rights, where the behaviour demonstrated by these con men is a crime punishable by law, not in Tunisia (or any bezness prolific country)....where the laws are Stone Age and anti woman, anti Western.

It is not until Tunisia is hit in the pockets via loss of reputation, that they just might start to deal with this epidemic...if word keeps spreading, people will not want to go there....and it will hit the tourist market. In Tunisia, nothing talks but money.
I will never understand ex victims going back there to holiday.....why put money into a country that sat in silence, did nothing to help, while you were destroyed?

Femme Fatale

It is not until Tunisia is hit in the pockets via loss of reputation, that they just might start to deal with this epidemic...if word keeps spreading, people will not want to go there....and it will hit the tourist market. In Tunisia, nothing talks but money.
I will never understand ex victims going back there to holiday.....why put money into a country that sat in silence, did nothing to help, while you were destroyed?
This was my thought process while I was working in Germany. All the money myself and the coworkers would’ve spent there would mean thousands of dollars for them. 7 of us, all in hotels, buying local Tunisian things (I love Tunisians purses and bags), local restaurants, local tourism places. One of my colleagues loves their handmade dishes, so I know she would’ve spent a lot. She ended up buying the polish dishes instead.

I felt bad for the good business owners who would’ve profit from us, but at the same time, some of them are not even attempting to fight bezness. Morocco does get a lot of business from the local military community in Germany, particularly Marrakech, but not Tunisia. After thinking it through, I don’t feel bad for not dropping one red cent into that country.

Amira

They stand out it's true. The worst thing is that they set themselves so high that they fail to see their own faults. can not understand their women who accept everything from these men but they may not have a choice. Think so many women who work and struggle in their country to travel down to their so-called boyfriend who is 100% unfaithful when they are not there. It's awful

Judithlyn

Saber Aghrebi is working in nautic base of some hotel in Sousse and lives in Sousse as well.
He actually is "working" on some French speaking woman, ratted her already for lots of euros, had her living with his family (in on the scam of course). Saber is married to a Norvegian woman and they have a child together. He is also with an English girl who is pregnant with his child... As he has probably a Shengen-interdiction he's aiming her for visa to England and in the meanwhile he's having other women to finance him...

Who knows him?
WHAT a dick! Where is old fucktard now....4 and 1/2 years later? How many children? He needs to be sterilized!

Judithlyn

I guess anything is worth a try.....as long as it is not in Tunisia.

In Tunisia, there is no point in reporting anything, they will continue to allow this epidemic to spread.....because it puts too much money into their crippled economy.

Think of the victims that give them money....we’re not talking the odd dinar here or there, we’re talking thousands of dinar, we’re talking of victims building properties, building businesses, buying cars, bikes etc....and most of them with no idea that Tunisian man owns this stuff, no understanding of the paperwork with corrupt lawyers and translators, no way of getting the money out of a closed currency afterwards.

Those that marry....they have paid wages to florists, beauticians, musicians, photographers, they’ve bought a sheep, paid for a venue etc.

Those that don’t marry or give money, we’ve still purchased food, paid taxis, paid accommodation, gone on day trips etc.....each and every one of us is putting foreign money in (in substantial amounts)....their pot is as good as empty....they need our money going in, so they will not confront bezness.

In my opinion, the best we can do is try to educate potential future victims by speaking out, by link dropping, by educating them on the the culture, traditions and Islam.....explaining to them why age gaps, women paying, living together outside of marriage, being introduced to the family too soon etc, are completely unacceptable there.

We need to target it in our civilised countries where the law is on our side, where women have rights, where the behaviour demonstrated by these con men is a crime punishable by law, not in Tunisia (or any bezness prolific country)....where the laws are Stone Age and anti woman, anti Western.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I would not go back to Tunisia if it was the only vacation spot on earth! I will never assist their economy while Bezness stays legal! I hope everybody stops trips there until the Tunisian government makes Bezness a crime, punishable by prison sentences!!!

Derbygirl

I’m glad you are beginning to share parts of your story, it does help with recovering and moving on. The trauma you have experienced is horrible, cruel and inhuman. I’m so glad you are free of him. Now you need to be free of the misery he brought to your door.
Thank you, Laura 2014...........I appreciate your kind words...........

Top Bottom