Saber from Sousse

Kentgirl65

does anyone know a saber from Sousse? Working as a waitress?
I have attached a post of my own on here and would like as much advise as I can.
if anyone can help me it will be appreciated
Thank you

Mica

Staff member
does anyone know a saber from Sousse? Working as a waitress?
I have attached a post of my own on here and would like as much advise as I can.
if anyone can help me it will be appreciated
Thank you
Where does he work? And do you have his full name?

Kentgirl65

I don't think there is a Pizza Hut in Sousse ?
There was a Pizza Hot but I think that's closed down.
There is a Peckers Pizza in Hammam Sousse.

But there is a Pizza Hut in Msaken could that be it?
I have no idea as to which one. But I can try to find out, on he’s Facebook it said Pizza Hut but I’m sure she met him in Sousse would anyone be able to help and find out at all? It’s got to be either one of those 2 is msaken very close to Sousse I’ve never been there myself

Kentgirl65

Oh well, seems like he is already starting to lie about his workplace :whistle:
Sorry I should of said she met him in he’s work place she said it was a pizza shop so going to go with pizza hot. She was in sousse and I can’t imagine her adventuring out as she was very new to the country and was being followed around to start with.
She pays he’s WiFi but he’s family is rich but she also pays he’s WiFi ‍♀

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I should of said she met him in he’s work place she said it was a pizza shop so going to go with pizza hot. She was in sousse and I can’t imagine her adventuring out as she was very new to the country and was being followed around to start with.
She pays he’s WiFi but he’s family is rich but she also pays he’s WiFi ‍♀
No respectable man would allow her to pay for his internet - does she know his parents, has she met them?

Who was following her round?

Sorry but it stinks ratty.

MH x

Kentgirl65

Oh god I don’t know 1 single one of them I’ve never been but always been told about the rats so I would never be able to trust. It’s worrying because I don’t want to see her loose everything, but she just won’t listen just saying he’s a good man. Trying to make her kids like him when they don’t know him and never met him. They don’t trust him what so ever

Bubbly

Oh god I don’t know 1 single one of them I’ve never been but always been told about the rats so I would never be able to trust. It’s worrying because I don’t want to see her loose everything, but she just won’t listen just saying he’s a good man. Trying to make her kids like him when they don’t know him and never met him. They don’t trust him what so ever
Nothing can be done so far except trying to investigate on him to ´find out’ the truth but it may takes ages before getting to know his real intentions.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing can be done so far except trying to investigate on him to ´find out’ the truth but it may takes ages before getting to know his real intentions.
Yes and keep your avenues open and the trust there.

If you bombard her with 'he is a rat' she will start to shut you out - your best game is, after you sow the seeds of doubt, sit tight and be her friend. The more you doubt her relationship then the more food you feed the rat.

He will do his best to alienate you - it's what they do - keep your line of friendship open so she still feels easy enough to talk to you.

I know it's hard as we all know he's a rat but she is going to need you but the more you let him the more he will turn her against you - don't let him do that. If necessary grit your teeth, smile and nod when she speaks of him.

If you do this she is more likely to listen and given the right moment suggest she reads up on their culture either on here or www.bezness.net or www.tunisian-love.com

MH x

Kentgirl65

Yes and keep your avenues open and the trust there.

If you bombard her with 'he is a rat' she will start to shut you out - your best game is, after you sow the seeds of doubt, sit tight and be her friend. The more you doubt her relationship then the more food you feed the rat.
I haven’t really said it to her myself it’s more her family that is.
don’t think she sees them as looking out for her she sees it as they just don’t want her to be happy.

He will do his best to alienate you - it's what they do - keep your line of friendship open so she still feels easy enough to talk to you.
He’s done well so far, thank you I will. To be honest she will need us there no matter what we say.

I know it's hard as we all know he's a rat but she is going to need you but the more you let him the more he will turn her against you - don't let him do that. If necessary grit your teeth, smile and nod when she speaks of him.

very true. I will not Let that happen. My teeth a grit and my smile we be growing from ear to ear.

If you do this she is more likely to listen and given the right moment suggest she reads up on their culture either on here or www.bezness.net or www.tunisian-love.com
I don’t know if she already has yet she’s due to get married in January which is pretty quick so she’s done some research on the marriage side of things.

MH x
thank you for your advise xx

Kentgirl65

Just going to keep looking and hope for the best. He’s Facebook was made only May this year so I’ve got a feeling he’s got another one just blocked so people can’t find him by searching.
He’s Facebook just doesn’t seem legit
Thank you

Croydon girl

Just going to keep looking and hope for the best. He’s Facebook was made only May this year so I’ve got a feeling he’s got another one just blocked so people can’t find him by searching.
He’s Facebook just doesn’t seem legit
Thank you
They have dozens of facebooks under different names!

Kentgirl65

They have dozens of facebooks under different names!
I’ve seen he’s brother has loads Both with the same name and different Names.
Im trying to see if I can find him under different names. Which has proven harder than I thought lol.
He’s given her the password to he’s Facebook so she can check when she want.
could this prove he’s genuine or could this just be a front..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Im trying to see if I can find him under different names. Which has proven harder than I thought lol.
It's a well know trick to give her a false sense of security - it's one of the oldest tricks in the ratty handbook.

MH x

Croydon girl

It won't be genuine, my rat gave me his password to his Facebook, i then found out he had at least 5 other facebooks, i messaged some of the women on those facebooks, they got back to me, he was saying the same things he said to me! Some in finland, russia, uk, ireland! He was also on vk faces, a russian dating site!

Kentgirl65

It won't be genuine, my rat gave me his password to his Facebook, i then found out he had at least 5 other facebooks, i messaged some of the women on those facebooks, they got back to me, he was saying the same things he said to me! Some in finland, russia, uk, ireland! He was also on vk faces, a russian dating site!
Oh wow! He was a right sly one to hide so much. Yet that was only what you knew off..
It’s so hard to try and find any fake profiles of hes because a lot of them won’t have any photos apart from what they get from the internet..

Bubbly

well usually the fake profiles pop up randomly at the friends suggestion section... Easy to find out sometimes

Kentgirl65

well usually the fake profiles pop up randomly at the friends suggestion section... Easy to find out sometimes
I’ve been searching for a few days and none as suggestions are coming up.. it’s annoying because there’s loads of profiles in different names with pictures froM the internet

Liona

Rat Expert
I’ve been searching for a few days and none as suggestions are coming up.. it’s annoying because there’s loads of profiles in different names with pictures froM the internet
I think even if you find some his other profile it will not help to convince your friend that she is being involved with a rat. Seems like she has no idea about those con artists.